TOPIC: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Stranded Demotion

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Standed Demotion 11 years ago #138102

Jarva wrote:
Jose wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Jose wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Jose wrote:
Silly Jarva, lieing on a demote is just bad for you. You shot me cause I walked through your so called base, and so just trying to survive I started jumping. Not only were you lying here, you also tried to troll the community with your SA app for Jailbreak not only did tell us that you did it in a trollish act, you didn't care that you broke the TOS. You are just tense at the fact you got demoted. Your a silly billy. I must say.

Ok, I admit I did wrong when I made the troll app but you did punch whore, trying to annoy me and my friend.

Who said I was trying to annoy you. I was trying to defend myself from your abusive ways on stranded

1) You kept coming back over and over to punch whore us. You could of gone anywhere. Therefore you tried to annoy us.
2) How could I abuse? I had no power. You were the operator, if I abused you could of dealt with me but I didn't abuse which is why I was not punished by you and your statement is invalid.

1. I didn't die. You failed to shoot. In which when I was tired of your abusive gameplay on standed. I left.
2. When I say abusive I mean.
Causing physical injury to another

1. You did die.
2. If that's what you mean then you shouldn't of kept returning.

Jarva, im just gonna say this. The ban on you was right on darkreapers part. And you put a demote on me cause I supported his decision. You are honestly an half-wit for lying on this telling a fake story. I'm done arguing and just starting drama. It doesn't matter to me if I get demoted or not. I can just apply again if it comes to the case. And one last time Jarva, your a silly billy.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

The topic has been locked.

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Standed Demotion 11 years ago #138104

Jose wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Jose wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Jose wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Jose wrote:
Silly Jarva, lieing on a demote is just bad for you. You shot me cause I walked through your so called base, and so just trying to survive I started jumping. Not only were you lying here, you also tried to troll the community with your SA app for Jailbreak not only did tell us that you did it in a trollish act, you didn't care that you broke the TOS. You are just tense at the fact you got demoted. Your a silly billy. I must say.

Ok, I admit I did wrong when I made the troll app but you did punch whore, trying to annoy me and my friend.

Who said I was trying to annoy you. I was trying to defend myself from your abusive ways on stranded

1) You kept coming back over and over to punch whore us. You could of gone anywhere. Therefore you tried to annoy us.
2) How could I abuse? I had no power. You were the operator, if I abused you could of dealt with me but I didn't abuse which is why I was not punished by you and your statement is invalid.

1. I didn't die. You failed to shoot. In which when I was tired of your abusive gameplay on standed. I left.
2. When I say abusive I mean.
Causing physical injury to another

1. You did die.
2. If that's what you mean then you shouldn't of kept returning.

Jarva, im just gonna say this. The ban on you was right on darkreapers part. And you put a demote on me cause I supported his decision. You are honestly an half-wit for lying on this telling a fake story. I'm done arguing and just starting drama. It doesn't matter to me if I get demoted or not. I can just apply again if it comes to the case. And one last time Jarva, your a silly billy.

Oh no, I am not demoting you for supporting him. Did you even read the OP? Also, I don't mind if you don't get demoted, I would just like Dark to be punished for the things he did and you just happened to be involved in those wrong doings.
  • Jarva
  • Senior Boarder
  • Graphics Designer & Coder

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Stranded Demotion 11 years ago #138107

I knew you were not to be trusted as a staff member, Jarva.

Hopefully you understand my warnings and advices next time, if there will be one.

And for this Demotion request on Jose and Darkreaper, I -Support, no evidence.
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Stranded Demotion 11 years ago #138118

xDrayken wrote:
I knew you were not to be trusted as a staff member, Jarva.

Hopefully you understand my warnings and advices next time, if there will be one.

And for this Demotion request on Jose and Darkreaper, I -Support, no evidence.

I understand your opinion and accept your decision but would you do me the favour of saying how I could get evidence against something that I cannot access. I cannot access server logs to show the conversation between me and Dark, which I did not screenshot because I didn't think it would turn into anything. I didn't screenshot the Jose incident because I thought nothing of it. It was just yet another player trying to troll.
  • Jarva
  • Senior Boarder

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Standed Demotion 11 years ago #138124

Crocodile wrote:
Here's my honest opinion, I think that Jarva's demote was unnecessary, and so was the ban, but I think dark should give a second chance to Jarva, This could be easily resolved if darkreaper would give Jarva another chance, I mean, come on, everyone makes mistakes, like skyking slayed the whole server once on TTT, But he didnt get instantly demoted and banned, He apologized, and his apology was accepted, I think thats what Jarva should do, considering that it was a mistake he made and you took it too far dark and muddled things up, Jarva is a good staff member, but one mistake shouldnt have him instantly demoted or banned, Sure he interfered with another admins business but he's new, you should give him another chance dark and Jarva should say sorry, then all of this would be resolved, instead of all of you trying to get at each other by the neck, if this continues and everyone is demoted, the server is gonna go to hell, so all of you should stop acting like children and apologize to each other.

No vote from me.

I'm not going to give him powers or unban him, it was a 1 week ban and he deserved it. By unbanning him or giving him powers I am essentially giving in to him, which I refuse to do because I know for a fact he will rub it in as he has done before.

EDIT: If he wants unbanning, let him make an unban request crocodile. And also if you guys don't understand what happened then don't get involved. Of course he is gonna tell you he was in the right, everyone would in his situation, however not everyone knows what actually happened and has happened in the past with him.

EDIT2: He is perfectly welcome to make another trusted application after his unbanning, and assuming he puts in enough effort and doesn't make it a troll application he still has a chance of getting trusted.
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Artezza.

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Standed Demotion 11 years ago #138130

Darkreaper wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Here's my honest opinion, I think that Jarva's demote was unnecessary, and so was the ban, but I think dark should give a second chance to Jarva, This could be easily resolved if darkreaper would give Jarva another chance, I mean, come on, everyone makes mistakes, like skyking slayed the whole server once on TTT, But he didnt get instantly demoted and banned, He apologized, and his apology was accepted, I think thats what Jarva should do, considering that it was a mistake he made and you took it too far dark and muddled things up, Jarva is a good staff member, but one mistake shouldnt have him instantly demoted or banned, Sure he interfered with another admins business but he's new, you should give him another chance dark and Jarva should say sorry, then all of this would be resolved, instead of all of you trying to get at each other by the neck, if this continues and everyone is demoted, the server is gonna go to hell, so all of you should stop acting like children and apologize to each other.

No vote from me.

I'm not going to give him powers or unban him, it was a 1 week ban and he deserved it. By unbanning him or giving him powers I am essentially giving in to him, which I refuse to do because I know for a fact he will rub it in as he has done before.

EDIT: If he wants unbanning, let him make an unban request crocodile. And also if you guys don't understand what happened then don't get involved. Of course he is gonna tell you he was in the right, everyone would in his situation, however not everyone knows what actually happened and has happened in the past with him.

EDIT2: He is perfectly welcome to make another trusted application after his unbanning, and assuming he puts in enough effort and doesn't make it a troll application he still has a chance of getting trusted.

Dark, referring to your first edit, please tell me what has happened with me in the past because I don't know. Also could you tell me what I have "rubbed in" before?
  • Jarva
  • Senior Boarder

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Stranded Demotion 11 years ago #138186

Ok to start out let me say I have no idea why you were demoted or anything like that Jarva. Nor do I really want to know (as it really doesn't concern me). But after the troll JB SA app that you posted I really find it hard to believe any thing that you say. That added with the fact that their is no evidence to support this, I really have to -Support
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Stranded Demotion 11 years ago #138187

LOL @ Jarva is this another one of your troll posts or something? They had a meeting and they said that you should be demoted, now you want them to demote themselves?
  • Mez
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • 10,000 Points for you!

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Stranded Demotion 11 years ago #138204

Mez wrote:
LOL @ Jarva is this another one of your troll posts or something? They had a meeting and they said that you should be demoted, now you want them to demote themselves?

But the thing is, they demoted for doing nothing wrong. Also this was more to make the forum aware of what they have done, I knew they would never be demoted because they are such high rank but I wanted to make sure everyone knows what kind of owner Darkreaper is.
  • Jarva
  • Senior Boarder

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Standed Demotion 11 years ago #138212

Jarva wrote:
Darkreaper wrote:
Crocodile wrote:

No vote from me.

Dark, referring to your first edit, please tell me what has happened with me in the past because I don't know. Also could you tell me what I have "rubbed in" before?

I've seen many times where you call me on to get people banned that most of the time have broken maybe 1 rule and all that would be needed is a simple freeze. You also RDM a lot, if one person steps a foot inside your property you are extremely immature about it and make it a 1 second countdown, most likely just to boost your score. With the rubbing in thing, the other day when you started arguing with me and I just said I am not going to argue any more with you, you decided to say "Oh yeah don't say anything because you know I'll beat you in an argument."

Just so you know, before you made this I was considering talking it over with you, but you really pushed it too far. And with me apparently "punishing innocents", I saw three people stood around that tree, you were all purposely trying to get rid of every single one of their trees, even after you knew that they had called an admin. You all had the same tribe colour and I saw all three names above heads. It seems that this is your only so called "proof" against me, and its pathetic.
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds