|FP| Jose
|FP| Darkreaper

Staff Member(s) SteamID:
Jose - STEAM_0:0:54211872
Darkreaper - STEAM_0:0:21105270

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:
Jose:
Giving false evidence towards a ban.
Giving false evidence towards a demotion.
Trolling players which is against the rules.

Extra Information on Darkreaper -
Jose had just joined the server, this was before I was staff, and came up to my base with C0SMIC_Thunder and started to punch me continuously, he would not stop when asked, so we killed him and he return and carried on doing it. When we accused him of Trolling (Continuously coming back to purposely annoy us.) and he started to jump around and didn't make anything of it and later left. I thought nothing of it, then later, when Darkreaper was having the meeting with Kittai, Jose and himself, Jose said I RDM'ed him, thus causing my ban and demotion.

Darkreaper:
Demoting someone for invalid reasons.
Banning someone for invalid reasons.
Punishing innocent players.

Extra Information on Darkreaper -
C0SMIC_Thunder, [=.=] Woona The Neko and I were playing stranded we normally would, and we had ran out of trees. So C0SMIC_Thunder and I went to the nearest collection of trees and cut them down. The people who "owned" the trees then called over Darkreaper and said we had cut down all their trees, which anyone would think is allowed, but Darkreaper said we had broken a rule by purposely taking all their trees. So he froze C0SMIC_Thunder, [=.=] Woona The Neko and I for 5 minutes. I thought fair enough to freeze me and C0SMIC_Thunder if that is classed as breaking a rule but I knew [=.=] Woona The Neko had done nothing wrong because he was still in our base crafting spoons. Darkreaper froze him which I thought was unfair as he played no part in the tree cutting. I spoke to Darkreaper in-game, saying [=.=] Woona The Neko was innocent and he simply ignored the facts and just said he saw 3 people there. He continued to punish [=.=] Woona The Neko even though he was innocent. I said I am not going to stand by and let [=.=] Woona The Neko get punished for something he hasn't done so I unfroze him and waited for my punishment to end. Darkreaper said that unfreezing an innocent player was power abuse and thus called up the meeting for my demotion.

Evidence:
Jose:
I have no evidence of this because I wasn't in the meeting where he showed the evidence but Darkreaper said that was one of the reasons I was demoted.

Darkreaper:
I have no evidence of this because I joined the server and had no powers so there was nothing screenshot.

EDIT: To everyone who says I shouldn't of interfered with an administrators business, imagine if you had just joined a server and you got punished for something you didn't do. Would you be happy to see a staff member sit there and watch whilst you got punished for something you didn't do? If that was me I would leave instantly and advise all my friends not to go on the server because of abusive staff...
  • Jarva
  • Senior Boarder
  • Graphics Designer & Coder
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Jarva.
The topic has been locked.

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Standed Demotion 11 years ago #138082

Here's my honest opinion, I think that Jarva's demote was unnecessary, and so was the ban, but I think dark should give a second chance to Jarva, This could be easily resolved if darkreaper would give Jarva another chance, I mean, come on, everyone makes mistakes, like skyking slayed the whole server once on TTT, But he didnt get instantly demoted and banned, He apologized, and his apology was accepted, I think thats what Jarva should do, considering that it was a mistake he made and you took it too far dark and muddled things up, Jarva is a good staff member, but one mistake shouldnt have him instantly demoted or banned, Sure he interfered with another admins business but he's new, you should give him another chance dark and Jarva should say sorry, then all of this would be resolved, instead of all of you trying to get at each other by the neck, if this continues and everyone is demoted, the server is gonna go to hell, so all of you should stop acting like children and apologize to each other.

No vote from me.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Standed Demotion 11 years ago #138085

You really need evidence for this, otherwise this can be considered Null.

True, you were demoted unfairly, but trying to demote other staff members for this is a bit harsh.

-+support.
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid

real ones know

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Standed Demotion 11 years ago #138087

TheKeyLimit wrote:
You really need evidence for this, otherwise this can be considered Null.

True, you were demoted unfairly, but trying to demote other staff members for this is a bit harsh.

-+support.

Ah but, please do tell me how I could gain evidence against false information or being demoted? Impossible. Also this isn't just about me being demoted. This is mainly about Darkreaper punishing innocent players.
  • Jarva
  • Senior Boarder

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Standed Demotion 11 years ago #138089

Silly Jarva, lieing on a demote is just bad for you. You shot me cause I walked through your so called base, and so just trying to survive I started jumping. Not only were you lying here, you also tried to troll the community with your SA app for Jailbreak not only did tell us that you did it in a trollish act, you didn't care that you broke the TOS. You are just tense at the fact you got demoted. Your a silly billy. I must say.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Standed Demotion 11 years ago #138091

Jose wrote:
Silly Jarva, lieing on a demote is just bad for you. You shot me cause I walked through your so called base, and so just trying to survive I started jumping. Not only were you lying here, you also tried to troll the community with your SA app for Jailbreak not only did tell us that you did it in a trollish act, you didn't care that you broke the TOS. You are just tense at the fact you got demoted. Your a silly billy. I must say.

Ok, I admit I did wrong when I made the troll app but you did punch whore, trying to annoy me and my friend.
  • Jarva
  • Senior Boarder

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Standed Demotion 11 years ago #138096

Jarva wrote:
Jose wrote:

Ok, I admit I did wrong when I made the troll app but you did punch whore, trying to annoy me and my friend.

Who said I was trying to annoy you. I was trying to defend myself from your abusive ways on stranded
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Standed Demotion 11 years ago #138098

Jose wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Jose wrote:

Who said I was trying to annoy you. I was trying to defend myself from your abusive ways on stranded

1) You kept coming back over and over to punch whore us. You could of gone anywhere. Therefore you tried to annoy us.
2) How could I abuse? I had no power. You were the operator, if I abused you could of dealt with me but I didn't abuse which is why I was not punished by you and your statement is invalid.
  • Jarva
  • Senior Boarder

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Standed Demotion 11 years ago #138100

Jarva wrote:
Jose wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Jose wrote:

1) You kept coming back over and over to punch whore us. You could of gone anywhere. Therefore you tried to annoy us.
2) How could I abuse? I had no power. You were the operator, if I abused you could of dealt with me but I didn't abuse which is why I was not punished by you and your statement is invalid.

1. I didn't die. You failed to shoot. In which when I was tired of your abusive gameplay on standed. I left.
2. When I say abusive I mean.
Causing physical injury to another
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: |FP| Jose & |FP| Darkreaper - Standed Demotion 11 years ago #138101

Jose wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Jose wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Jose wrote:

1. I didn't die. You failed to shoot. In which when I was tired of your abusive gameplay on standed. I left.
2. When I say abusive I mean.
Causing physical injury to another

1. You did die.
2. If that's what you mean then you shouldn't of kept returning.
  • Jarva
  • Senior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds