Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hacker

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13790

Luke3212 wrote:
I know josh pretty well i know damn well he just wants to play and just wont hack.. seriously why would he take the risk of being VAC banned people?

EDIT: and yes i agree with tristan who gives a damn about rtg? its not our problem

You also cant get VAC banned for hacking the actual server by rcon because it's not really cheating. But i assume valve would ban you anyway... But maybe not on gmod.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13795

Its fun watching these arguments. No buzz killers please.
  • Skippy
  • Legendary Member

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13798

Skippy wrote:
Its fun watching these arguments. No buzz killers please.

BUZZ KILLINGTON

• Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
Last Edit: 14 years, 10 months ago by Mintin.

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13819

Luke3212 wrote:
I know josh pretty well i know damn well he just wants to play and just wont hack.. seriously why would he take the risk of being VAC banned people?

EDIT: and yes i agree with tristan who gives a damn about rtg? its not our problem

You wont mind us perm banning you from all the servers then in that case then will you

Messing with the rcon passsword, grow up?
  • Max

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13820

Max Go and eat Jams ass you buttlicker
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13821

well it sounds to me like RTG are trying to destroy FP by making us ban our players.... also... isnt that advertising on our forums?
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13822

Not Advertiseing Your clan on our froms was one of the agreements of you guys posting on this forums
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13824

Max wrote:
Luke3212 wrote:

You wont mind us perm banning you from all the servers then in that case then will you

Messing with the rcon passsword, grow up?

Nobody gives a shit about RTG. They are a different clan. You have no proof yet. End of.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Time to create page: 0.16 seconds