Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hacker

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13776

Dude you have done nothing wrong. Is it not possable for your name to be stolen by a hacker i have seen it done before.
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13777

I joined the RTG RP server, walked around abit and seeing this was my 1st time on a RP I wanted to get the hang of things.Then out of the blue Phil calls me a wanker and sais that he 'caught' me and said game over.I thought to myself, must be a mistake and continued walking around when suddenly the server crashed.Then Josh blames me for apparantly hacking the server.

Thats what happened and I sware on my grave its the truth.

My goals no longer serve a purpose, so I removed them .
Last Edit: 14 years, 10 months ago by JoshuaOdriscoll.

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13778

I doubt it was him tbh. Not much proof. Besides you guys ruined our clan anyway (s-s)
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13779

Now can we work together to find the REAL culprate?

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13780

Its rtgs problem now.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13782

And on a last note, is there proof that I hacked your server.Sure my IP came up.What if someone else joined instead of me and you saw his IP, would you ban him?

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13783

Who all did the hacker ban? I believe its this: alot of peopel hated Jam. So they are trying teh trash his servers. Then a hacker came in and and spreaded out a rcon password. Nonetheless the rp's rcon password was easy to guess after i knew the build one. I will nto say them here. But I fucking know it wasn't Josh.

And besides.. This is RTG. Not FP. Let's just end this.. So we dont give too much of a shit.
  • Tristan
  • Senior Boarder
(I know my sig says "Serer" It was a typo in paint and I NEVER caught it.)
Currently a Super Admin on the Build Server. Moderator on the Role Play Server. Pending Administrator on the Role Play Server.

www.tlstuff.piczo.com

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13784

I know josh pretty well i know damn well he just wants to play and just wont hack.. seriously why would he take the risk of being VAC banned people?

EDIT: and yes i agree with tristan who gives a damn about rtg? its not our problem
  • Luke3212
  • Banned
Left.
Last Edit: 14 years, 10 months ago by Luke3212.

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13785

Comon I miss playing on the build server... FP servers arent up yet. Please turn it back on!
  • Tristan
  • Senior Boarder
(I know my sig says "Serer" It was a typo in paint and I NEVER caught it.)
Currently a Super Admin on the Build Server. Moderator on the Role Play Server. Pending Administrator on the Role Play Server.

www.tlstuff.piczo.com

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13786

You can't get vac banned in gmod
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds