Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hacker

Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13757

just like to say you have got a hacker in your clan, earlier today we connected to the |RTG| Rp server and a guy called |FP|Joshuaodriscoll|FPM|(GOA)\" STEAM_0:1:16449995 hacked into the server and banned us all, keep an eye on this guy, hes trouble,

|RTG| servers are shutting down for a couple of hours just until we get them up and running again, so sorry to the people who enjoy to play on the server =(

Anyway Thumbs up to |FP|re down to maintenance for a couple pof hours so to all the people who like to play on the sevrer, were sorry,

Thumbs up to |FP| Hope your all doing good,

Speak again soon

Josh
  • eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
|FP|Eliminator also known as |FP|Joshiboiz
Last Edit: 14 years, 10 months ago by eliminator.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13760

Hmm. Can you post screen shots eliminator? I think the leaders will discuss this soon.But it needs more proof.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13762

Sorry, mate no screen shots available, and yes the Rcon was hacked assuming it was |FP|Joshuaodriscoll|FPM|(GOA)\" STEAM_0:1:16449995, theres a couple of guys who saw him, from Max, Me, Dark, and deathgunner, ask them if you want more information,

who knows maybe they might have screenshots available,
  • eliminator
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13763

But like i said, im only assuming, it could be some one completely different, but im sure its him
  • eliminator
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13765

\"|FP|Joshuaodriscoll|FPM|(GOA)\" STEAM_0:1:16449995

It was him, so he is getting a perm ban
  • Max

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13769

joshuaodriscoll? he doesnt seem the kind he when i was talking to him was one of the few ppl i diddnt ever hear say anything bad abought jam, why would he?
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13770

Siblin wrote:
joshuaodriscoll? he doesnt seem the kind he when i was talking to him was one of the few ppl i diddnt ever hear say anything bad abought jam, why would he?

I would probably assume that it was spur of the moment
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13771

What the fuck.WHY THE FUCKING JESUS CHRIST AM I GETTING BLAMED AND I GET BLAMED FOR NOTHING.I JUST JOINED AND I GET BLAMED!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?I.DONT.HACK, I WOULD GET NO FUCKING BENEFIT OUT OF IT

My goals no longer serve a purpose, so I removed them .
Last Edit: 14 years, 10 months ago by JoshuaOdriscoll.

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13773

Please RTG don't post ban request in fp if he has done nothing to our clan we have no proof that he did anything and can not do anything unless we see it for our selfs. ty for reading
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Hacker 14 years, 10 months ago #13774

Listen to reason, why would I hack the server? I have no grudge against them.Even If I did I would'nt even THINK about hacking.

My goals no longer serve a purpose, so I removed them .
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds