Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

SeriousRP-Ban Request - "Vinnie Hatter/Crocodile"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: SeriousRP-Ban Request - "Vinnie Hatter/Crocodile"

SeriousRP-Ban Request - "Vinnie Hatter/Crocodile" 11 years ago #136812

NOTE: This thread contains extreme profanity. Please do not take this thread to heart if you are of a young age and not a staff member. You have been warned.

I have been working on this for a while. But I feel I have enough evidence for punishment to be issued. The +Supports won't lie either. This player needs to be dealt with according. He has received an infinite amount of warnings to the point it has become not ridiculous, but unfair to the players that have to have these words cast upon them, and is very offensive to minors.

RP Name: Vinnie Hatter
Steam Name: |FP| Crocodile
Steam ID: STEAM:0:1:41131775

What did this player do?:
  • Racism
  • Extreme Profanity
  • FailRP; Job Abuse

The evidence speaks for itself. This individual "Vinnie" has received continuous warnings every time he is connected to the server. When members are on, he is warned, however they can not chatmute him. He eventually continues to slur profane words against every single player that says the slightest group of words to him. He is also beyond racist, inducing hate speech among players. Specifically, but not limited to:

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Earlier today he was warned by, I believe it was Ryder, whom is a member. Vinnie then started flaming Ryder saying that he is only a member, and does not have chatmute. Grabovski then jumped in and stated that Ryder may not have chatmute, but he does. Vinnie then gave up and said he was going to go play on "his server".

Evidence of Steam ID:
(Multiple copies, just to insure.)
P.S. Also note his Steam picture, and what it says.

cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/10822641989...4A7030FD374BBF24FE6/
cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/10822641989...485F5E999DBE99AB827/

Evidence:
Direct Screenshot Evidence:

Profanity/Racism
cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/10822641989...1CC8B3EF43A497A9FE0/
cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/10822641989...4C5D313FA1CB7D583EE/
cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/10822641989...E54105BB030376E326E/
cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/10822641989...5350D02680A9750EEE5/
cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/10822641989...D204F75A042B1CA117F/
cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/10822641989...13D251702EF71859FBD/
cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/10822641989...B5334E9DD240CCE85EF/
cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/10822641989...7E61A76DF4B62EDBA37/

Montage:

FailRP; Job Abuse:

You can clearly tell he switched jobs after the demote. I do not need to prove this one further. Not once, but twice. Be advised; these demotes were not random. He actually was abusing his job. Cops should not be using C4.

But apparently, according to Vinnie, it is:

Montage:

I tried cutting out the useless crap as best as I could. But the actual console proof is below in the direct screenshot evidence.

Direct Screenshot Evidence:
cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/10822641989...A0DDC21B2E9006417C5/
cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/10822641989...628BC48D32100995F34/
cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/10822641989...C2A798E6A80550DCF49/

I devoted a lot of time to organizing this and structuring it properly. I would appreciate more than a +Support or -Support when you post. Give a reason.
  • John Beardly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Uh, summa, lumma, dooma, lumma..
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

(OOC) Richy Rich: ALL admins abuse on this serve except garborbski
[3/30/2013 6:19:07 PM] Eric Buchanan: My ttt staff.... Whats wrong with them

Last Edit: 11 years ago by John Beardly. Reason: line breaks bugged out
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meso

Re: SeriousRP-Ban Request - "Vinnie Hatter/Crocodile" 11 years ago #136813

Honestly, I think its stupid how most other people can get away with swearing but when I do it I'm the one that has to suffer with bans, It's stupid, Not just that but you're being a hypocrite John, You swear all the time in voice chat to people and you get away with it.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: SeriousRP-Ban Request - "Vinnie Hatter/Crocodile" 11 years ago #136815

Crocodile wrote:
Honestly, I think its stupid how most other people can get away with swearing but when I do it I'm the one that has to suffer with bans, It's stupid, Not just that but you're being a hypocrite John, You swear all the time in voice chat to people and you get away with it.

There is a big difference between OOC swearing and IC swearing. 95% of the server IC swears. I could name over 7 staff members that swear IC. Everyone can see what you're saying in OOC. You do this all the time.

IC = voicechat, for those that don't know.

This does not excuse you for all the times you've been warned Vinnie. I have never been warned for language.
  • John Beardly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Uh, summa, lumma, dooma, lumma..

(OOC) Richy Rich: ALL admins abuse on this serve except garborbski
[3/30/2013 6:19:07 PM] Eric Buchanan: My ttt staff.... Whats wrong with them

Re: SeriousRP-Ban Request - "Vinnie Hatter/Crocodile" 11 years ago #136817

John Beardly wrote:
Crocodile wrote:

There is a big difference between OOC swearing and IC swearing. 95% of the server IC swears. I could name over 7 staff members that swear IC. Everyone can see what you're saying in OOC. You do this all the time.

IC = voicechat, for those that don't know.

This does not excuse you for all the times you've been warned Vinnie. I have never been warned for language.

I dont care, People still get away with swearing and they shouldnt, and I'm the one that has to put up with being punished with it, If you were noticing aswell, Two people were constantly RDM'ing me, CDM'ing me and random demoting me, yet you do nothing about that, You were in fact assisting those players who were obviously trying to provoke me to get me mad to swear, as thats what I did. Also, have you not noticed any of the other people who switched to SWAT/FBI when they were demoted and they get away with it?

Grow up John. Stop targeting specific players for no reason.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: SeriousRP-Ban Request - "Vinnie Hatter/Crocodile" 11 years ago #136826

I support a punishment for this behaviour, I had to warn him to stop cursing earlier in OOC. Countless times in total, he just needs to control himself, if possible.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi

Re: SeriousRP-Ban Request - "Vinnie Hatter/Crocodile" 11 years ago #136830

In my opinion, swearing in general is distasteful and immature. All through out high school us kids would use the words in order to look cool. Only after I noticed how ignorant constant cursing makes anyone look did I decide that perhaps in order to function properly as a good person that would be the first thing that needed to change.

Sure I still swear occasionally when stubbing a toe or other inconvenient instances.

My point being, swearing doesn't make you look cool, and it doesn't make you a man. Cursing should be used in moderation when one is not within earshot of others out of respect, and those who do swear constantly out of rage where youngsters can hear them are disrespectful.

We have very young kids who play on these servers and the language needs to be under control.

If you had a child who played on a "Age Friendly" Game and came to you asking what F**K meant, I imagine you would be rather irritated with the community you had given him permission to play on under the pretense that they were kid friendly.

I see and hear youth these days using words that were/are downright vulgar and disgusting when I was in grade school, and honestly this community does not need to help the bad influence spread across our next generations of children.

They way I see it, the rules that were broken should be punished sure,perhaps not with a massive ban maybe a day or two; however so long as anger forces you to spread vulgarities in the form of curse words or racism I think more time would be needed.

This goes for everyone who plays on the FP servers. The only thing anyone ever accomplishes by constant swearing is the slandering of the FP community. Basically, each time one uses a swear within the servers while there are children/young adults online; that person is calling the founders, owners, and members all liars.
  • Vice
  • Expert Boarder

Last Edit: 11 years ago by Vice.

Re: SeriousRP-Ban Request - "Vinnie Hatter/Crocodile" 11 years ago #136847

Vice, I do not swear because I think its cool, I swear because I get provoked by players like John being sly and getting away with loads of things, John Swear's all the time and he has multiple alts on the RP server to get more drug plants, Surely that shouldnt be allowed, The same with kruger, Kruger swears all the time and no action is taken on him, if action isnt taken on any other players then why should it be taken on me? Just ban everyone for swearing, The whole community even.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: SeriousRP-Ban Request - "Vinnie Hatter/Crocodile" 11 years ago #136851

Crocodile wrote:
Vice, I do not swear because I think its cool, I swear because I get provoked by players like John being sly and getting away with loads of things, John Swear's all the time and he has multiple alts on the RP server to get more drug plants, Surely that shouldnt be allowed, The same with kruger, Kruger swears all the time and no action is taken on him, if action isnt taken on any other players then why should it be taken on me? Just ban everyone for swearing, The whole community even.

I Wrote:
This goes for everyone who plays on the FP servers. The only thing anyone ever accomplishes by constant swearing is the slandering of the FP community. Basically, each time one uses a swear within the servers while there are children/young adults online; that person is calling the founders, owners, and members all liars.
  • Vice
  • Expert Boarder

Last Edit: 11 years ago by Vice.

Re: SeriousRP-Ban Request - "Vinnie Hatter/Crocodile" 11 years ago #136858

I'm gonna stay neutral/+support.
Good evidence but John you're not angel, maybe you just provoked him to say that on ooc.
  • Shephard_PL
  • Gold Boarder

Re: SeriousRP-Ban Request - "Vinnie Hatter/Crocodile" 11 years ago #136859

Shephard_PL wrote:
I'm gonna stay neutral/+support.
Good evidence but John you're not angel, maybe you just provoked him to say that on ooc.

Thank you shepard, and that's what john and other players were exactly doing, they were constantly random demoting me to make me mad and set me up for this ban request.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds