Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Chev Chelios abuse.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chev Chelios abuse.

Chev Chelios abuse. 11 years ago #135260

So I'm not here to try to gte Chev demoted, as far as I can see he is a "decent" member. But recently I was muted due to mic spamming because I was playing music out of my mic. First I would like to say that no one had a problem with it but Chev. The thing is he says it's against the rules when it's simple rolepay. People go around all the time playing music and I would also like to mention that if it is against the rules and is supposedly against the "rules"...why are people like John Beardly and Clocket and such allowed to play music when their on a winch system at spawn going up and done. Either admins need to stop letting people who they like off the hook or chev was wrong.
  • Storm Low
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Master of Dublin
The topic has been locked.

Re: Chev Chelios abuse. 11 years ago #135262

• Do not Mic Spam (Keep to a very minimum level if you are a HOBO) - This can be music, singing, funny noises, etc.

You think because like you said: "john beardly can do it, then so can i" that doesen't mean you can go around flying and micspamming music.

I told you before to make a disco or something else to rp the situation, The way you did it wasen't rp just spamming music, that's why i muted you, you had your warnings.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Chev Chelios abuse. 11 years ago #135263

Storm Low wrote:
So I'm not here to try to gte Chev demoted, as far as I can see he is a "decent" member. But recently I was muted due to mic spamming because I was playing music out of my mic. First I would like to say that no one had a problem with it but Chev. The thing is he says it's against the rules when it's simple rolepay. People go around all the time playing music and I would also like to mention that if it is against the rules and is supposedly against the "rules"...why are people like John Beardly and Clocket and such allowed to play music when their on a winch system at spawn going up and done. Either admins need to stop letting people who they like off the hook or chev was wrong.

I'll just leave this here.

www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=qDQnFYo8eug

EDIT: Clocket and myself have nothing to do with you or your actions. Leave us out of this. Clocket, and lord have mercy on me for saying this, is actually a very great roleplayer. He may have his downsides, but he knows how to carry everything out in a roleplaying fashion on the server.

I as well carry out my actions with RP. This winch you were talking about, was a ride (on the old map). It was carried out in an RP fashion. My police siren was also used in my police car when I was connected earlier when I was hounding down criminals.

Your accusations are false. And whilst Chev and I are no longer necessarily "close friends", but aren't necessarily "not friends" (if that makes sense), I have nothing against him, but you have no proof here. Chev did what he needed to do. If you're in a car, actually DRIVING around, I can understand that. If you're a hobo, and a person requests a song, I can understand that. If you're any job at all, and you know how to DJ, and actually let that be known, I can understand that.

Other than that, no. Your grudges will not get you anywhere.
  • John Beardly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Uh, summa, lumma, dooma, lumma..
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

(OOC) Richy Rich: ALL admins abuse on this serve except garborbski
[3/30/2013 6:19:07 PM] Eric Buchanan: My ttt staff.... Whats wrong with them

Last Edit: 11 years ago by John Beardly.

Re: Chev Chelios abuse. 11 years ago #135264

Then some admins need to be talked to. It's unacceptable to let people play music over the mic just because they're your friend. I have seen you Chev yourself let people get away with it, but people who you seem not to like you crack down on. Seems fair?
  • Storm Low
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Master of Dublin

Re: Chev Chelios abuse. 11 years ago #135265

John Beardly wrote:
Storm Low wrote:

Thats abnoxious when your doing it 24/7 on repeat and a mute should be infact needed for that. But I'm talking about the times you were on a winch playing music at spawn. Multiple admins came by like Chev who didn't bother to mute you but they did to me. Seems a bit hypocritical
  • Storm Low
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Master of Dublin
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Storm Low.

Re: Chev Chelios abuse. 11 years ago #135266

Storm Low wrote:
John Beardly wrote:
Storm Low wrote:

Thats abnoxious when your doing it 24/7 on repeat and a mute should be infact needed for that. But I'm talking about the times you were on a winch playing music at spawn. Multiple admins came by like Chev who didn't bother to mute you but they did to me. Seems a bit hypocritical

EDIT: Clocket and myself have nothing to do with you or your actions. Leave us out of this. Clocket, and lord have mercy on me for saying this, is actually a very great roleplayer. He may have his downsides, but he knows how to carry everything out in a roleplaying fashion on the server.

I as well carry out my actions with RP. This winch you were talking about, was a ride (on the old map). It was carried out in an RP fashion. My police siren was also used in my police car when I was connected earlier when I was hounding down criminals.

Your accusations are false. And whilst Chev and I are no longer necessarily "close friends", but aren't necessarily "not friends" (if that makes sense), I have nothing against him, but you have no proof here. Chev did what he needed to do. If you're in a car, actually DRIVING around, I can understand that. If you're a hobo, and a person requests a song, I can understand that. If you're any job at all, and you know how to DJ, and actually let that be known, I can understand that.

Other than that, no. Your grudges will not get you anywhere.
  • John Beardly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Uh, summa, lumma, dooma, lumma..
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

(OOC) Richy Rich: ALL admins abuse on this serve except garborbski
[3/30/2013 6:19:07 PM] Eric Buchanan: My ttt staff.... Whats wrong with them

Re: Chev Chelios abuse. 11 years ago #135267

Usually whenever i see someone playing music through their mic its either in a car which i do believe is allowed or when they're in a rp situation such as having a club, house with a DJ, or even parties at town square or fountain(In downtown V2) with their fancy lights and what not. But in your case it seems you were running around with just music playing through your mic. Maybe next time you could set up like a bar, club, party house, etc... But i don't really know what happened because i wasn't there.

Re: Chev Chelios abuse. 11 years ago #135268

Storm low i don't let anyone slip through the rules, what makes you think i make people get away with it? i can't be anywhere in the server and i'm not always on when theres someone breaking the rules and micspamming i do my job and ask them to either stop it as a warning and if they continue like you did, punished.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years ago by KreeG.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds