Ban Request - Noodles (Cats) - Serious Roleplay
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Ban Request - Noodles (Cats) - Serious Roleplay

Re: Ban Request - Noodles (Cats) - Serious Roleplay 11 years ago #134732

Crocodile wrote:
Kenny Lennonroo wrote:
-Support To me, all he did was swear.
Get more evidence.

Swearing not only is against the rules but is violating the ToU, There is enough evidence for what he has done against it.

First of all, the ToU is for the forums, just like Meso said. Second of all, you also cursed, so by your logic, you broke the ToU.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?
The topic has been locked.

Re: Ban Request - Noodles (Cats) - Serious Roleplay 11 years ago #134733

+support

just ban him already, this is friendly players isnt it? we cant have members running around cursing the whole time.
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction

Re: Ban Request - Noodles (Cats) - Serious Roleplay 11 years ago #134734

Kenny Lennonroo wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Kenny Lennonroo wrote:
Get more evidence.

Swearing not only is against the rules but is violating the ToU, There is enough evidence for what he has done against it.

First of all, the ToU is for the forums, just like Meso said. Second of all, you also cursed, so by your logic, you broke the ToU.

The ToU Applies on all servers, Meso has no common logic so he wouldnt know, Ask clocket about this, He will say the same thing..
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Ban Request - Noodles (Cats) - Serious Roleplay 11 years ago #134739

Crocodile wrote:
Kenny Lennonroo wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Kenny Lennonroo wrote:
Get more evidence.

The ToU Applies on all servers, Meso has no common logic so he wouldnt know, Ask clocket about this, He will say the same thing..

Good to know that everything in the ToU is refering to the use of the Site and Forums, but nothing else. Not a single word is dropped about the individual Servers. we wouldnt have rules in the different sections of the servers for the corresponding servers if the ToU would be omnipotent. Not sure why this situation is escalating so much though.
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds