(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Wilsons fast ban finger.

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133133

Mez, did you not read the topic? He already confessed to it :/
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133140

Wilson will never be banned because of his sexy voice....
  • Kybosche
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133167

Fakerz wrote:
The fact that he is unbanned does not change what Wilson did. Erich would've remained banned until w/e time Wilson banned him for if he had not made the topic.

Can you comprehend what he did? He banned Erich for no reason what so ever. I don't hate Wilson as a person, I just think he isn't fit to be an admin and his actions are kind of the proof.

There is no excuse for this, it was not a mistake, it was a rageban. Raging admins are not good admins.

Fakerz wrote:
Can you comprehend what he did? He banned Erich for no reason what so ever. I don't hate Wilson as a person, I just think he isn't fit to be an admin and his actions are kind of the proof.

There is no excuse for this, it was not a mistake, it was a rageban. Raging admins are not good admins.

Fakerz wrote:

Fakerz wrote:
Raging admins are not good admins.

Fakerz wrote:
Raging

'Nuff said?

Dem people be runnin off wit 'Terminator' so I be TermiBatinatorMan!
============================================================
|FP| Psy OGS: lol whatevs man I be raised in da hood aint no vacation schoolz hear cuzz
|FP| Kezz: KOS Arfo

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133176

-Support I hate your guts this evidence is just a stupid thread you suck GO TO HELL! Did I also say -Support?
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wilson

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133180

Der ritter wrote:
-Support I hate your guts this evidence is just a stupid thread you suck GO TO HELL! Did I also say -Support?

Well. What a nice thing to say.

I can only say that this seems kinda hypocritical to me.

Because first Fakerz says this.
Fakerz wrote:
I've made 2 trusted applications before this, they got denied cause some people hold a grudge against me. That's just a personal grudge.

Yet, people still feel this way. Since Wilson banned you, and you've seemed to have it out for him ever since.
Wilson wrote:
You still hold a grudge on me since I banned you. Get over it.

Grudges go both ways, I guess.
  • Skyking240
  • Platinum Boarder
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Add me on Steam!
This one's for you, FP.

Thanks for deleting my entire signature.

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133237

Honestly Fakerz this is getting so stupid, You are being such a child when wilson does anything wrong, I thought you had changed.

-Support
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133266

1 mistake is not enough for a god damn demote, especially when he fixed it afterwards. -support
  • Sparkey
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
"I Just conducted a test and it turns out on my PC its 1700 FPS lol."
"AHAHAHAHA On arma 2 and arma 3 i get about maybe 2500 FPS. So realistic with it."
^PeterGriffin 2013

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133281

Sparkey wrote:
1 mistake is not enough for a god damn demote, especially when he fixed it afterwards. -support

He would've left the guy banned had he not made the topic.

Why are all of you so evasive when talking about him abusing? Using words like "mistake" "accident", the word you're looking for is abuse. Maybe this wont get him demoted but what about the next time he ragebans a guy? Are you all going to be like this too?

How come none of you want to accept the fact that he abused? Because you're friends so your opinions are bias? That's fine but don't post here then.

And stop trying to make it seem like that the reason I made this topic is out of anger towards Wilson or something. That's not the case at all. I saw the topic and what he did is regrettable and he should accept that what he did was wrong on so many levels.

1. Banning a player for an unintended kill which was Wilsons own fault.
2. Not giving the player enough time to explain cause he got banned mid-round from what it seems.
3. Ignoring his friend as he desperately tried to explain what had happened.
4. Not accepting responsibility what he did.
5. Was rude to the player he banned out of anger. (Aim more carefully as I walk infront of you while you shoot.) is basically what he said.

Maybe he should stop getting his buddies to cover for him and accept that he abused. This is also not a popularity poll where -support or + support matters to anyone. We're discussing how he abused, so stop posting the silly "-support cause I am his friend" replies, those are sad.

PS! Skyking, post the whole thing next time.

Fakerz wrote:
I've been on the server for a while now and I've made 2 trusted applications before this, they got denied cause some people hold a grudge against me. That's just a personal grudge, not about them thinking I'd make a bad trusted or anything. I ain't even mad.
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Fakerz.

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133282

I never asked any one to post on this thread. They know that I did make a mistake but I corrected it later. I mess up once and now I'm the most abusive admin ever. I am sorry that I sounded like a huge jerk when I unbanned Erich and that I did not give enough time to explain and that the ban was extreme and an rdm should be a slay only. There was also no punishment needed. I do feel bad for the inconvienance I have given Erich. If I were an abusive admin I would have been demoted already. I don't believe there are biased post here either. They probably believe that messing up one time is not a demote.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133285

Wilson wrote:
I never asked any one to post on this thread. They know that I did make a mistake but I corrected it later. I mess up once and now I'm the most abusive admin ever. I am sorry that I sounded like a huge jerk when I unbanned Erich and that I did not give enough time to explain and that the ban was extreme and an rdm should be a slay only. There was also no punishment needed. I do feel bad for the inconvienance I have given Erich. If I were an abusive admin I would have been demoted already. I don't believe there are biased post here either. They probably believe that messing up one time is not a demote.

Not sarcasm.

Well done Wilson, you accepted what you did unlike all of the other people posting on this topic. Up to the higher ranks whether they demote you or not, I'm done with this topic now. This can be closed for all I care.
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: King Kenny
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds