Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Wilsons fast ban finger.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Wilsons fast ban finger.

Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133049

Staff Member(s) Name:Wilson

Staff Member(s) SteamID:

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:Banned a man for an unintended kill.
I've been told that Wilson banned the guy as he was trying to explain.

Wilson himself was to blame for getting killed and he banned the guy who was technically the victim here, since Wilson made him lose karma by walking into his line of fire.

Doesn't that just feel great, shoot a guy who walks in front of you while you're shooting then get banned for it as you try to explain that you didn't mean to do that at all. All that just for a single accidental kill.

Evidence:

friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...32782&Itemid=426

Nobody seems to want to touch that with a 10 ft pole but it needs to be brought out so everybody can see. He didn't even apologize to the guy, instead he told him to aim more carefully.
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Fakerz.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133054

I like how when I make a mistake there is a demote request on me. Only me. Only I can get a demote request for making a mistake. Every other staff member can make a mistake but me. You still hold a grudge on me since I banned you. Get over it.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133055

Wilson wrote:
I like how when I make a mistake there is a demote request on me. Only me. Only I can get a demote request for making a mistake. Every other staff member can make a mistake but me. You still hold a grudge on me since I banned you. Get over it.

I have not seen any other staff member BAN someone for an accidental kill. If you have, you should make a topic about it, cause it's a serious offense.

This has nothing to do with grudges, stop trying to derail the topic.

I would be all over it if I saw another admin rageban a guy.
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133056

Wilson wrote:

Always give them time to explain, you are supposed to ask them explainations if they appear to have RDM'd someone.

Also, don't tell them to "aim better" when you walk straight infront of them.
You go ahead and walk better, mate.
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Last Edit: 11 years ago by xDrayken.

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133059

Look, he has already been unbanned. Sure, Wilson needs to be talked to, but thats it. Fakerz, i don't play TTT a whole lot, but a ban request is quite a bit. Why not just get someone to talk to Wilson.
Wilson, be a bit nicer next time, and what drayken said, don't tell em to aim better.

Can we make peace please?
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

real ones know

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133067

Yes please stop arguing about a stupid game.
  • jpp188
  • Gold Boarder
  • Join the Cult...
Worst Day Ever
"HEY GUYS I DEFUSED THIS C4!" *10 secs later* "Where did you get that c4?" *Kills Jpp* "WELL WHAT THE FU-" DarthInFlames banned Jpp188 for 2000000000000 minutes (Mic Spam) *Sypher then codes something into the server to always have the sky crush Jpp188*

Jpp= Just Perfect Ping (inside joke)
VVV FORMER VVV

Whipbone is so GANGSTA WITH ALL THAT SWAG

EVEN MORE SIGGGG
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133070

TheKeyLimit wrote:
Look, he has already been unbanned. Sure, Wilson needs to be talked to, but thats it. Fakerz, i don't play TTT a whole lot, but a ban request is quite a bit. Why not just get someone to talk to Wilson.
Wilson, be a bit nicer next time, and what drayken said, don't tell em to aim better.

Can we make peace please?

The fact that he is unbanned does not change what Wilson did. Erich would've remained banned until w/e time Wilson banned him for if he had not made the topic.

Can you comprehend what he did? He banned Erich for no reason what so ever. I don't hate Wilson as a person, I just think he isn't fit to be an admin and his actions are kind of the proof.

There is no excuse for this, it was not a mistake, it was a rageban. Raging admins are not good admins.
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133072

Fakerz does have a point. The most you can do for the first rdm is a slay and the fact that he banned him is admin abuse.
  • jpp188
  • Gold Boarder
  • Join the Cult...
Worst Day Ever
"HEY GUYS I DEFUSED THIS C4!" *10 secs later* "Where did you get that c4?" *Kills Jpp* "WELL WHAT THE FU-" DarthInFlames banned Jpp188 for 2000000000000 minutes (Mic Spam) *Sypher then codes something into the server to always have the sky crush Jpp188*

Jpp= Just Perfect Ping (inside joke)
VVV FORMER VVV

Whipbone is so GANGSTA WITH ALL THAT SWAG

EVEN MORE SIGGGG
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133074

jpp188 wrote:
Fakerz does have a point. The most you can do for the first rdm is a slay and the fact that he banned him is admin abuse.

It was not rdm though. Wilson himself WALKED INTO HIS LINE OF FIRE. Wilson is to blame for dying not Erich. As I said before, Wilson banned Erich for no reason what so ever.
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Wilsons fast ban finger. 11 years ago #133076

Yes.. sure what Wilson did was wrong and he judged to early.

But thats not a reason to demote...

Please keep it a bit realistic... Demotes are for people abusing miss using or not controlling themselves or theyr powers.
Wilson is not One off those.. not even close..

-support
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
don't ban me please
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds