Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132332

I say keep him on the team, this is not worthy to demote Philips, he's a good staff member it's just the language barrier at times that's all, not saying he can't explain his actions just takes him longer than the usual "dark rp player" can handle before they scream "OOMGMGMG AMND ABOSE".

As for him saying no to apps, hell he could do that just for someone calling him a rude name, not saying it's allowed but he could and we wouldn't be any the wiser.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132335

-Support I say we give him a another chance.
  • Stevo_97
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • The Breaker of Servers
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Stevo_97.

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132336

Krugerman12 wrote:
to be honest philips i am very disapointed in you i thought you were improving but now you are constantly using harsh language and you are either afk or drug camping all the time

Im going to stay neutral on this because i think philips can improve but he seems to be testing his luck

dude i been afk a one tame in plant capimg i just do my jjob.
  • joni_John
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132337

joni_John wrote:
Krugerman12 wrote:
to be honest philips i am very disapointed in you i thought you were improving but now you are constantly using harsh language and you are either afk or drug camping all the time

Im going to stay neutral on this because i think philips can improve but he seems to be testing his luck

dude i been afk a one tame in plant capimg i just do my jjob.

and i go HOBO JOB
  • joni_John
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132339

Dude, besides your language barrier, YOU ALWAYS DOUBLE POST! I believe a member should not do these things all the time

+support
  • MVlicious
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • They see me coming, they hide their sisters!
Oh look it's MVlicious! Hide your sisters!

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132340

MVlicious wrote:
Dude, besides your language barrier, YOU ALWAYS DOUBLE POST! I believe a member should not do these things all the time

+support

Instead of telling him that he double post which members should not do, why not tell him there is an edit button?
That way you don't try to start another war.

Anyway, i haven't been on alot on the RP, and i can't really say, so im gong +-Support.
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

real ones know

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132341

To me it looks like his head is in the clouds on the evidence. I'd say someone should just straighten out how he uses his powers, if he is doing all the things people have said he's done, such as random freeze.

+-Support on the demotion.

Obviously if it carries on badly a demote would be in order.
  • Gooders
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gooderer than you.
The Law of Cynicism states that no matter what you put as your Signature, you'll end up hating it before too long.

Nobody wants to look at the same old out of context quote or image every single time. Not even you.

But especially not me.

Time to flip tables.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132345

all who +Support you just dk rules you just minges cuz i DO my job if i base and cameper if some one call me i just come to hem and hellp .
  • joni_John
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132348

I'm not really shure on how to go about this. Whether he is need of a demote or simple talking to. But by the little time I have played Rp, Phillips doesn't seem to know thr rules that well.

One day I was baseing with Jay Delcora and Phillips logged on and took over the base, also keeping my plants which he wouldn't allow me to access. I then gave him roughly around 5-10 minutes to sell my plants before I logged off because there was no point on staying on. When I logged back on later that day Phillips told me that it isn't allowed to do that and If I did it again he would get me banned. So I told him that you expect me to wait an hour on the server for you to be able to grow my plants to level 8 and he agreed. I then talked to Kruger about this and he said that it isn't against the rules.

Another instance is when I was building a base at the Foutains and Phillips said it was prop climb even though it was being supported by other objects and seemed it could work in real life. I then asked Killer next to me and he said there was nothing wrong with it and he had to explain what prop climb was to Phillips.

Another is when Phillips prop blocked a door to his base with pods so no one was able to get in. I procedded to talk to him that this wasn't allowed and all he did was look at it and go back into his base. He ignored me basically even thoughh I continued to tell him it wasn't allowed. He never cared to fix the prop block after that even though he knew it was against the rules.

As well I was trying to talk to Phillips about something then he flat out said " because I hate you". I wouldn't of expected this kind of response from a staff member.

+-Support
  • Storm Low
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Master of Dublin
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Storm Low.

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132352

Storm Low wrote:
I'm not really shure on how to go about this. Whether he is need of a demote or simple talking to. But by the little time I have played Rp, Phillips doesn't seem to know thr rules that well.

One day I was baseing with Jay Delcora and Phillips logged on and took over the base, also keeping my plants which he wouldn't allow me to access. I then gave him roughly around 5-10 minutes to sell my plants before I logged off because there was no point on staying on. When I logged back on later that day Phillips told me that it isn't allowed to do that and If I did it again he would get me banned. So I told him that you expect me to wait an hour on the server for you to be able to grow my plants to level 8 and he agreed. I then talked to Kruger about this and he said that it isn't against the rules.

Another instance is when I was building a base at the Foutains and Phillips said it was prop climb even though it was being supported by other objects and seemed it could work in real life. I then asked Killer next to me and he said there was nothing wrong with it and he had to explain what prop climb was to Phillips.

Another is when Phillips prop blocked a door to his base with pods so no one was able to get in. I procedded to talk to him that this wasn't allowed and all he did was look at it and go back into his base. He ignored me basically even thoughh I continued to tell him it wasn't allowed. He never cared to fix the prop block after that even though he knew it was against the rules.

As well I was trying to talk to Phillips about something then he flat out said " because I hate you". I wouldn't of expected this kind of response from a staff member.

+-Support

storm you know i give you like a 2 times and you know you i just do my job man
  • joni_John
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Time to create page: 0.18 seconds