Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132266

-SUPPORT. I find him quite helpful on the rp server and actually I've never hesrd him swear
The topic has been locked.

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132267

Crocodile wrote:
+Support some serious abuse of powers going on in that evidence, Phillips needs to learn to control his swearing. Xhantium also said to me he had evidence on phillips abusing. He needs to be demoted soon.

you say that cuz i talld you i go vote no on you in meeting cuz you propsurf
that so faill crocodile
  • joni_John
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132269

joni_John wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
+Support some serious abuse of powers going on in that evidence, Phillips needs to learn to control his swearing. Xhantium also said to me he had evidence on phillips abusing. He needs to be demoted soon.

that so faill crocodile

I accidently pushed a prop back on me so its considered propsurf? way to go phillips.

• Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132270

Crocodile wrote:
joni_John wrote:
Crocodile wrote:

that so faill crocodile

I accidently pushed a prop back on me so its considered propsurf? way to go phillips.

No i didnt see ther propblock in there nope i go weare you been and i didnt see prop block.
  • joni_John
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132271

+Support

Abuser of powers and not thinking before acting, while tries to cover his doings by excuses and so on. Does not know basics of english, does not want to hear common sense. I will be posting a video soon which will show a few parts of philips' doing, even if the video isn't focused on him.
  • -Sephiroth-
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132272

-Sephiroth- wrote:
+Support

Abuser of powers and not thinking before acting, while tries to cover his doings by excuses and so on. Does not know basics of english, does not want to hear common sense. I will be posting a video soon which will show a few parts of philips' doing, even if the video isn't focused on him.

you are ranodme demoted pepole so i tall you first time stop it and you didnt so i not abuse i just do my job
  • joni_John
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132274

joni_John wrote:
-Sephiroth- wrote:
+Support

you are ranodme demoted pepole so i tall you first time stop it and you didnt so i not abuse i just do my job

Your excuses are really pathetic. Let the video do it's job once I get it up.
  • -Sephiroth-
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132278

-Sephiroth- wrote:
joni_John wrote:
-Sephiroth- wrote:
+Support

Your excuses are really pathetic. Let the video do it's job once I get it up.

what you tallking abaut you just randome demoted hem like a 3 timesa and cry to me cuz i do my job that suck.
  • joni_John
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132279

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e49da8&s=6

on that pic i just not see hem say "philips you job abuse " i just answer for Question
and i not job abuse i raid wet chev to your base and that not job abuse.

and here what the problem you just randome demoted me and i didnt know you raid my base i come to look on my plants and i see some one c4 my base and demoted me .. i just say to you 5min for random demoted and i theank i tall i give you nother chansesteamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=135972350

and here i just say i mad wtf steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=135968494

Here i freeze gordon cuz he is job abuse and raid me tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5o8qpt&s=6

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=son66o&s=6 Yep here that i say cuz you stol my plants but after that i say i will vote yes on you cuz you are friendly guy and nice and ryder two i will vote yes but now on you i will vote no cuz you job abuse.

here you been a rabel and see my base so change job to gangster and raid me and i take a time wet my timer that be 4m50sec so that job abuse that why i vote no on you steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=135966624
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=135966618

i just say to you that cuz you all time troll me and say to me umad philips that why and i tall you that all time cuz you say to me umad umad and not only that you say(Sukka)

That all.
  • joni_John
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years, 1 month ago #132280

Philips, I hardly troll you. You get annoyed at me for no reason, you job abuse, and half the explanations you gave didn't even make sense. Just face it, you abuse your powers and don't do your job.
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds