Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server

Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years ago #132237

Staff Member(s) Name: |FF| |FP| PhiLips

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41389921

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: Admitting he is going to vote no on several member apps due to in-game events, in this case stealing his plants. Admitting to job abuse, abusing his powers to defend his bases, refusing to help out with rule breakers, instead sitting in his base plant camping. Does not know the rules as well as a staff member should, random freezing people, not investigating situations, instead just freezing who he thinks is breaking rules, extreme immaturity, swearing too much in OOC, holding grudges against other staff and certain players.

Evidence:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Artezza.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Predator1903

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years ago #132240

+SUPPORT! This guy is the worst kind of staff you can get, never takes any action, only knows basic's of english, abouses his powers and being a minge, phillips don't react on anything, if ppl scream admin or calling him in occ phillips doesen't care, he just sits in his base.
this is not fit for a staff member, get him demoted!
  • Xhantium
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I trust you with my heart if you have proof
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years ago #132242

Xhantium wrote:
+SUPPORT! This guy is the worst kind of staff you can get, never takes any action, only knows basic's of english, abouses his powers and being a minge, phillips don't react on anything, if ppl scream admin or calling him in occ phillips doesen't care, he just sits in his base.
this is not fit for a staff member, get him demoted!

mmm you say that all cuz i frezee you and you try to demoted me that faill you are so so minge and all server can say tthat you are minge job abuse,nlr,rdm, you broke so rules

and why i vote no on you in a meeting cuz you job abuse. you raid me and ho swat to raid me so that job aubse you and Xhantium minges !! that what you are
  • joni_John
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years ago #132243

Philips, you said you were gonna vote no about 1 week ago. The thing where you thought I job abused happened just today.
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years ago #132244

Darkreaper wrote:
Philips, you said you were gonna vote no about 1 week ago. The thing where you thought I job abused happened just today.

i say to you in steam i will vote yes on you cuz you are nice and good player and today you job abuse like a 2 times so that vote no.
  • joni_John
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years ago #132245

Considering the one when I went swat, I wasn't even near your base and didn't return to your base, that isn't job abuse. And I don't know when the other one was.
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years ago #132246

When the RP server was launched I though that Philips was doing good and took care of the minges and rule breakers. But after a week or so from the launch I started seeing some very bad language and behavior from Philips towards the player and staff.
And I am probably not the only one who has had enough of that.
It is starting to get really annoying.

I remember in the old server I didn't see this kind of behavior from Philips. He didn't get angry that often he did a good job back then.
I have also noticed Philips sometimes punishes people with a reason that isn't against the rules for example a corrupt raid. He sometimes he gets furious about small things which is a bad thing and that will lead into bad situations that Philips has had a lot.
It's like he has forgotten the rules and is too lazy to read them again. Or maybe he doesn't understand them, because he doesn't have the greatest English.
Something needs to be done here this can't go on like this it's starting to get ridiculous.

If Philips is going to change then I have no reason to support this. He has to stop insulting people and avoid getting mad.
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
DayZ in a nutshell
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Sukka.

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years ago #132247

Darkreaper wrote:
Considering the one when I went swat, I wasn't even near your base and didn't return to your base, that isn't job abuse. And I don't know when the other one was.

you and gordon raid me so i see you c4 my base and you go swat so that job abuse. that why i vote no ony you i say that agen....
  • joni_John
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years ago #132248

Sukka wrote:
When the RP server was launched I though that Philips was doing good and took care of the minges and rule breakers. But after a week or so from the launch I started seeing some very bad language and behavior from Philips towards the player and staff.
And I am probably not the only one who has had enough of that.
It is starting to get really annoying.

I remember in the old server I didn't see this kind of behavior from Philips. He didn't get angry that often he did a good job back then.
I have also noticed Philips sometimes punishes people with a reason that isn't against the rules for example a corrupt raid. He sometimes he gets furious about small things which is a bad thing and that will lead into bad situations that Philips has had a lot.
It's like he has forgotten the rules and is too lazy to read them again. Or maybe he doesn't understand them, because he doesn't have the greatest English.
Something needs to be done here this can't go on like this it's starting to get ridiculous.
Right now I have no choice but to support this.

dude if i say to pepole "faggot" or "fuck you" that rp man i not say that in ooc. i only say that in mice cuz i try to rp man.

and yes my english he is not good so what i can do wet it i try to do all best to server.
  • joni_John
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demote Request - PhiLips - Roleplay Server 11 years ago #132249

neutral

Asked him today to stop minge sephiroth but he dont care

Philips is lazy some times
  • Shephard_PL
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds