Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Ban Request - Bigbadwilly - Serious Roleplay
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ban Request - Bigbadwilly - Serious Roleplay

Ban Request - Bigbadwilly - Serious Roleplay 11 years, 1 month ago #132098

I'll start off with the story, Today, I was a SWAT officer in the PD and Bigbadwilly blew the doors down of the PD, So I chased after him and he was in the cardealers shop, So I tazed him and arrested him for Raiding, Which he then proceeds to demote me and succeeds, but when I get FBI he demotes me again, which is double demote, which is not allowed, and he kept lying to me in OOC saying it wasnt him.

RP Name: Bigbadwilly

Steam Name: BigBadWilly

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53958718

Evidence of Steam ID:

What did this player do?: Random demote, Double demote, Lied about his raid in OOC.

Evidence:

Bigbadwilly's First random demote

Bigbadwilly's double demote after I go FBI

These two images show the OOC chat after, Including his lying.

I've also heard rumours that he made DDOS threats to some people and got banned, but someone unbanned him, if this is true then keep him banned.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Ban Request - Bigbadwilly - Serious Roleplay 11 years, 1 month ago #132100

+Support. Double demotion is seriously annoying and lying in ooc is even worse.
  • Sniper4Life
  • Platinum Boarder
  • One of the worst snipers to date.
"I shall call him Squishy and he will be my Squishy"

Favorite face ----->

Re: Ban Request - Bigbadwilly - Serious Roleplay 11 years, 1 month ago #132101

+support i'm witness of this situation, he random throwed grenade then he laying its not he
  • Shephard_PL
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Ban Request - Bigbadwilly - Serious Roleplay 11 years, 1 month ago #132102

Shephard_PL wrote:
+support i'm witness of this situation, he random throwed grenade then he laying its not he

1.Simon you kicked me out of your gang recently for being rude in ooc when i was fighting with a guy for abusing and some other reason i forget and you just made lies since i have never touched a grenade or even a C4 In my time on friendly players since i don't raid with them at all or help raid's with them

2. Sniper4life from what i recall your just posting here because i made a ban request for you i have the evidence still i just need to give it to quade or jose so they may look and ban you because you propkilled a decent amount of people and even prop pushed and alot more but i was only able to get some prop push and propkill not all of it.

3.I demoted you for random taze and random arrest there was about 6 gangster and me as the 7th i was near the pd when you came out and you looked around and automaticly assume it was me i didn't d shit i was chilling with the car dealer i was waiting fro him to be done so i may buy a POD.

4. I demoted you again for random demoting me

5. I know alot of people may +support this Ban request because alot of people don't like me but i don't care you got to get use to it friendly players in th olds days and even now has been very minge and when you piss of 1 guy his friends hate you then there friends friends hate you so i get use to it
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by BigBadWilly.

Re: Ban Request - Bigbadwilly - Serious Roleplay 11 years, 1 month ago #132103

BigBadWilly wrote:
Shephard_PL wrote:

1.Simon you kicked me out of your gang recently for being rude in ooc when i was fighting with a guy for abusing and some other reason i forget and you just made lies since i have never touched a grenade or even a C4 In my time on friendly players since i don't raid with them at all or help raid's with them

2. Sniper4life from what i recall your just posting here because i maded a ban request for you i have the evidence still i just need to give it to quade or jose so they may look and ban you

3.I demoted you for random taze and random arrest there was about 6 gangster and me as the 7th i was near the pd when you came out and you looked around and automaticly assume it was me i didn't d shit i was chilling with the car dealer i was waiting fro him to be done so i may buy a POD.

5. I know alot of people may +support this Ban request because alot of people don't like me but i don't care you got to get use to it friendly players in th olds days and even now has been very minge and when you piss of 1 guy his friends hate you then there friends friends hate you so i get use to it

I dont care about either of those numbers. You still broke the rules and need to be punished for it.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ban Request - Bigbadwilly - Serious Roleplay 11 years, 1 month ago #132107

Crocodile wrote:
BigBadWilly wrote:
Shephard_PL wrote:

2. Sniper4life from what i recall your just posting here because i maded a ban request for you i have the evidence still i just need to give it to quade or jose so they may look and ban you

I dont care about either of those numbers. You still broke the rules and need to be punished for it.

Never Did
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

Re: Ban Request - Bigbadwilly - Serious Roleplay 11 years ago #132146

Hey BigBadWilly, from what I recall double demoting usually means that you are angry with the person. And also let that ban request go. You seem to hold a grudge from old things. It's not because I hate you, I think you are a fine player, but you double demoted and lied in ooc. How about you think before you act. Also I am not posting here because of that ban request. I am just giving my opinion on a support.
  • Sniper4Life
  • Platinum Boarder
  • One of the worst snipers to date.
"I shall call him Squishy and he will be my Squishy"

Favorite face ----->
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Sniper4Life.

Re: Ban Request - Bigbadwilly - Serious Roleplay 11 years ago #132149

Sniper4Life wrote:
Hey sukka, from what I recall double demoting usually means that you are angry with the person. And also let that ban request go. You seem to hold a grudge from old things. It's not because I hate you, I think you are a fine player, but you double demoted and lied in ooc. How about you think before you act. Also I am not posting here because of that ban request. I am just giving my opinion on a support.

That isn't Sukka...
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Ban Request - Bigbadwilly - Serious Roleplay 11 years ago #132150

That guy stole my signature now everybody is confused and thinks he is me
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: Ban Request - Bigbadwilly - Serious Roleplay 11 years ago #132153

+support

Double demote or Re-demote. You cant do that man. That needs a ban.
  • Predator1903
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds