Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak

Re: Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak 11 years ago #138705

I'm extremely sorry to bump this, But please chute demote him now. He's even from CBC and I think he even has powers on their. He could possibly be doing this on purpose to get people off of our server and onto theirs. I think this is some sort of scheme.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak 11 years ago #138768

Yeah Chute please demote me. It will be best and it was my brother who changed my name the have CBC i absolutly hate that server and my brother did basicly all of the rule breaking i only did the one how i got killed then slaid the person who killed me then respawned. But jayhawk took some of the footage out of that video. I respawned the guy who i slaid then killed myself.

Re: Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak 11 years ago #138806

I would extend the DEMOTE with a bann. Because he ABUSED over the top, a demote is not enough.
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak 11 years ago #138809

clync40 wrote:
Yeah Chute please demote me. It will be best and it was my brother who changed my name the have CBC i absolutly hate that server and my brother did basicly all of the rule breaking i only did the one how i got killed then slaid the person who killed me then respawned. But jayhawk took some of the footage out of that video. I respawned the guy who i slaid then killed myself.

How do we know you arent lying or using excuses to get out of this? Even so, You shouldnt be sharing your account with your brother.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds