Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak

Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak 11 years, 1 month ago #131825

Staff Member(s) Name: |FP| Snake (U) Erica <3

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41562710

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: Abusing Powers. Cell Phasing. Team Switching for self-gains. Wrongful Slaying. Attempting to intentionally afk on the server for more playtime. Reviving Self.

Evidence:
I've been noticing some of the antics of Snake for a bit of time now. He's been given plenty of warnings about team-switching and he should know about phasing by now. After talking to another player, who also noticed, about it; I decided to do a bit of investigating. This first picture is the outcome of him team-switching himself from prisoner to guard. He is currently a guard with a prisoner model. During the entire round, he was on the prisoner team; but right before the round ended, he switched himself to guard and LR'd with the last prisoner. He then proceeded to kill him.

After I took the screenshot, I decided to get some recording software. I managed to get Fraps downloaded and working right before the map changed. The rest of the evidence is all in this video. Keep in mind, all of this footage was taken on the same map and within a 30 minute time frame. Each piece of evidence was filmed back to back, round after round.

It's best to leave the annotations on. I've went through and commented on each part to look for.

E1: The first section of the video shows him getting out of his cell. Although some players spawn out of their cell occasionally, he also "magically" gets into the armory within 10 seconds of himself being out of the cell. On this map, there are 2 entrances to the armory. One near the Shot4Shot area which would've taken at least 40 seconds to get to. Another, is in the bottom left cell. The cells haven't been opened yet because the round had just started; so he either phased through the bottom left cell, or he phased through the armory door.

E2: Snake spawns as a prisoner and is one for about half of the round. He then team-switches himself to a guard, while having a bugged model again, and sneaks around them into the armory. He then picks up a weapon, switches himself back to a prisoner, and proceeds to kill the guards.

E3: Snake either spawns out of his cell, or phases out. He then proceeds to run to the bottom left cell, the one with the entrance to the armory, and phases through it. Once in the armory, he runs away from the guards, and phases through a different cell.

E4: Snake kills multiple guards and is obviously a rebel. It even appears in chat when he kills the first guard. Then, he is killed by a guard. He then slays the guard that kills him despite being a rebel. He then revives himself and runs straight into the armory.

E5: Snake starts off as a prisoner. He then team-switches himself and stands out of the cells while distracting the guards. Even one of the other players has noticed him and states that Snake has been abusing his powers quite a bit.

E6: Snake gets killed and then team-switches himself to spectator. He then announces that he is going AFK. Instead of simply leaving the server, he does this so he can still generate playtime while not actually playing.

I think all of the evidence pretty much speaks for itself. I've told Snake plenty of times not to team-switch himself. After hearing from another player that he has been abusing, I downloaded Fraps, started recording, and immediately get a ton of footage of some of the things hes been doing.
Not only is he reflecting a negative image onto the JailBreak staff, he is also reflecting a negative image onto the FP community.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak 11 years, 1 month ago #131827

-suport
  • OMBEL
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak 11 years, 1 month ago #131829

+Support Serious abuse of powers and should be demoted as soon as possible.
  • Stevo_97
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • The Breaker of Servers

Re: Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak 11 years, 1 month ago #131831

+Support. Even though I don't play jailbreak abuse of any power on any server is highly unacceptable. Get this guy demoted. Also some great evidence.
  • Sniper4Life
  • Platinum Boarder
  • One of the worst snipers to date.
"I shall call him Squishy and he will be my Squishy"

Favorite face ----->
The following user(s) said Thank You: madaradox, Slappy

Re: Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak 11 years, 1 month ago #131832

Sniper4Life wrote:
+Support. Even though I don't play jailbreak abuse of any power on any server is highly unacceptable. Get this guy demoted. Also some great evidence.

dis
  • madaradox
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Madaraarararadox
ت

Re: Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak 11 years, 1 month ago #131833

I've witnessed him changing his team to go in disguise using admin powers then shooting at guards behind their backs.

+Support
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra

Re: Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak 11 years, 1 month ago #131839

+support
I also think that this shows that we can't trust the "trusted" and they should be given less powers.
  • Mez
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • 10,000 Points for you!

Re: Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak 11 years, 1 month ago #131840

I'm gonna support this, This is serious abuse of powers which is not expected by admins, Chute shouldnt just trust random people these days now...
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak 11 years, 1 month ago #131841

Mez wrote:
+support
I also think that this shows that we can't trust the "trusted" and they should be given less powers.

Or... it shows that they should be selected more cautiously?
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.

Re: Demotion Request - |FP| Snake - JailBreak 11 years, 1 month ago #131842

LeeroyJenkins wrote:
Mez wrote:
+support

Or... it shows that they should be selected more cautiously?

Yes yes yes and more yes.
Oh and might I add, he's a big minge on RP. He constantly abuses cp and he breaks RP rules. Please ban him.
  • Sniper4Life
  • Platinum Boarder
  • One of the worst snipers to date.
"I shall call him Squishy and he will be my Squishy"

Favorite face ----->
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Sniper4Life.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds