Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

meggerman99 Ban Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: meggerman99 Ban Request

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131939

i go on a vacation and i come back with a butch of ddosers ddosing the server and again with you meggarman? Seriously man your lucky i don't get your ass in jail right now our LUCKY my GF doesnt want all the drama and having the pain of trying to get you arrested remember how you ddosed me for nothing just for not talking to you over Skype remember that? but remember this meggarman i got your real ip i got your city your country and state i know who your ISP is all i got to do is call them and tell them to monitor your ass and yes internet ddos website they can see to so don't think they can god i hate my GF for not letting me get your ass in jail, But meggarman seriously you think ddosing a few FP players aint tech ddosing the server? it is because they play on the server and there part of the dam community there decent players they ain't always douches bags jks but seriously your going to get your ass banned like what kind of idiot, I am about to wipe out a few other ddosers i have found out who have been ddosing FP and a few of my friends. there's about 5 of them that i have found out butch of idiots expect for meggarman99 he's decent ddosers he knows how to somewhat cover his tracks but he doesn't know how to hide his IP very well like i do the time he got my IP was when I just got on the computer and my Skype went on automatically and i hadn't put my VPN and shit to hide my IP but luckily I am changing to a new internet Provider and again and i will have a Dynamic IP and i will change it so it changes every hour.

I am going on vacation probably to mexico for a week with the GF so all see about taking out the ddosers who ddosed my friends and if i got time the other idiots toodles for now guys.

To add i saw you said you didn't target FP Players or the server so your saying you targetted someone and stil you ddosed them
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by MrJ0K3RZ.
The topic has been locked.

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131940

Mez wrote:
meggerman99 wrote:
Hey Bud, I didn't Target Friendly Players or their servers.

Look at the proof k Bud.

Hey Bud, I didn't attack FP or Servers no Action can be held against me.
Someone told me Chute said that to Clyde or Jose Though skype

The person who DDoSed Clyde was banned, Yes, But chute said it isnt FP related so no actions are to be held
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131941

BigBadWilly wrote:
Son of a fking bitch i go on a vacation and i come back with a butch of fker ddosers ddosing the server and again with you meggarman? Seriously fk man your lucky i don't get your ass in jail right now our fking LUCKY my fking GF doesnt want all the drama and having the pain of trying to get your ass arrested remember how you fking ddosed me for nothing just for not talking to you over Skype remember that? but remember this meggarman i got your real ip i got your city your fking country and state i know who your ISP is all i got to fking do is call them and tell them to monitor your ass and yes internet ddos website they can see to so don't think they can god i hate my GF for not letting me get your ass in jail, But meggarman seriously you think ddosing a few FP players aint tech ddosing the server? it is because they play on the server and there part of the dam community there decent players they ain't always douches bags jks but seriously your going to get your ass banned like what kind of idiot, I am about to wipe out a few other ddosers i have found out who have been ddosing FP and a few of my friends. there's about 5 of them that i have found out butch of fking idiots expect for meggarman99 he's decent ddosers he knows how to somewhat cover his tracks but he doesn't know how to hide his IP very well like i do the time he got my IP was when I just got on the computer and my Skype went on automatically and i hadn't put my VPN and shit to hide my IP but luckily I am changing to a new internet Provider and again and i will have a Dynamic IP and i will change it so it changes every hour.

I am going on vacation probably to mexico for a week with the GF so all see about taking out the ddosers who ddosed my friends and if i got time the other idiots toodles for now guys.

To add i saw you said you didn't target FP Players or the server so your saying you targetted someone and stil you ddosed them

Ahem, Email me my ISP and IP thanks,
And I said I didn't DDoS 'FriendlyPlayers' or their 'Servers' Please learn to read.
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by x0m.

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131943

- Support on the DDoS claims, I wouldn't say they were true unless there were logs from the host of the server saying they were spammed with packets at the time.

Since they have played on FP admins should be able to pull an IP. (I don't know about this for sure.)

I do + Support that he should be punished for unfriendlyness.
  • Koala Bear
  • Expert Boarder

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131945

Koala Bear wrote:
- Support on the DDoS claims, I wouldn't say they were true unless there were logs from the host of the server saying they were spammed with packets at the time.

Since they have played on FP admins should be able to pull an IP. (I don't know about this for sure.)

I do + Support that he should be punished for unfriendlyness.

ServerHostName.com - RP - Site Rcon - Wait till Join - Grab IP
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131946

meggerman99 wrote:
BigBadWilly wrote:
Son of a fking bitch i go on a vacation and i come back with a butch of fker ddosers ddosing the server and again with you meggarman? Seriously fk man your lucky i don't get your ass in jail right now our fking LUCKY my fking GF doesnt want all the drama and having the pain of trying to get your ass arrested remember how you fking ddosed me for nothing just for not talking to you over Skype remember that? but remember this meggarman i got your real ip i got your city your fking country and state i know who your ISP is all i got to fking do is call them and tell them to monitor your ass and yes internet ddos website they can see to so don't think they can god i hate my GF for not letting me get your ass in jail, But meggarman seriously you think ddosing a few FP players aint tech ddosing the server? it is because they play on the server and there part of the dam community there decent players they ain't always douches bags jks but seriously your going to get your ass banned like what kind of idiot, I am about to wipe out a few other ddosers i have found out who have been ddosing FP and a few of my friends. there's about 5 of them that i have found out butch of fking idiots expect for meggarman99 he's decent ddosers he knows how to somewhat cover his tracks but he doesn't know how to hide his IP very well like i do the time he got my IP was when I just got on the computer and my Skype went on automatically and i hadn't put my VPN and shit to hide my IP but luckily I am changing to a new internet Provider and again and i will have a Dynamic IP and i will change it so it changes every hour.

And I said I didn't DDoS 'FriendlyPlayers' or their 'Servers' Please learn to read.

Actually you said you didn't target any friendly players or any of there servers but you did target 1 of the friendly players ME when i accepted your skype request to see who you were and what you wanted we ttalked for like 2 secs and i was busy and stopped responding and you started ddosing me because i didn't talk to you aand you agreed to it on the server to so if chute has logs enabled he can see it so yes yes you did target a FP member\

Editted i thought you were leaving meggarman because you had a 4v4 Starcraft 2 Match?
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by BigBadWilly.

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131947

Lol this is funny, because why post it on the forums???? Has nothing to do with FP servers so maybe try another forum? -support
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot
The following user(s) said Thank You: x0m

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131948

BigBadWilly wrote:
meggerman99 wrote:
BigBadWilly wrote:

Actually you said you didn't target any friendly players or any of there servers but you did target 1 of the friendly players ME when i accepted your skype request to see who you were and what you wanted we ttalked for like 2 secs and i was busy and stopped responding and you started ddosing me because i didn't talk to you aand you agreed to it on the server to so if chute has logs enabled he can see it so yes yes you did target a FP member\

Editted i thought you were leaving meggarman because you had a 4v4 Starcraft 2 Match?

Hey Bud, I targeted YOU, Not Server, Not Site, YOU
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131949

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

And you just admitted to an illegal act.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mez

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131950

Thanks for sending me a friend request and trying to DDoS me.
  • Mez
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • 10,000 Points for you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dublin_DrPepper
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds