Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

meggerman99 Ban Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: meggerman99 Ban Request

meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131696

Name: meggerman99

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42626752

What rule(s) did the player break?: DDoS, unfriendliness, what some might consider abuse.

I promise the name in the picture below becomes relevant.

Evidence of Steam ID:

Evidence:

^This.

So recently there was an argument between Storm, me, and John Beardly on the topic about Storm Low being a badmin.
Soon after, me, Storm Low, and Eldz got friend requests from a unicode-splattered name of Golden Bullet. Only Eldz accepted it.
Then we all got DDoS'd, and it lasted for roughly an hour and a half.
Me and Storm did some research on this guy, and looked at his friends.

He kept changing his name with aliases such as "Reaper" until he settled on 'Waka Flocka Flame' and kept changing his name to that, trying to push his recent aliases down the list to where no one could see them.

We're not trying to call Natalie out on this, but she did hinder information of who was doing it.

We went on his profile still knowing it was him, to see he's friends with many FP people, including John Beardly.

By the way, if you're wondering why we thought this guy was the one who DDoS'd us, go to this thread.

Storm Low looked up the account that contacted us all, and saw it was Meggerman's. In about a minute, it was all changed. However there is no proof for this.
Or is there...

Turns out, he's friends with another Waka Flocka Flame.
The other alternate account he has is private.

Here's the thing, his regular, open account isn't Waka Flocka Flame, it's Waka FIocka Flame, with a captial I in place of the lower-case L.
The capital I in Steam's font looks like a lower-case L.

Eldz has evidence of him getting Eldz's IP.

After this we suffered another wave of DDoS.

During the DDoS, Eldz made posts on the app of John Beardly for Member on the Serious RP server.
I'm sure he didn't mean to derail the thread, however all posts about the DDoS, Meggerman suspiciously responds immediately.

eldz wrote:
Yes I added him thinking he was a good FP member. He talked to me about what going on a bit. Then, he called me. I ignored like the post said and he just started saying he is God. Then I lost connection.

Eldz made a thread, you can see here, about our attacks.

Not even a minute after, Meggerman posts suggesting he uses a VPN.

Looking him up on SteamREP, I found this.

Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Dublin_DrPepper.
The topic has been locked.

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131699

+support considering all the evidence.
  • eldz
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131700

Also would like to mention that right after the Ddos stopped on me I was able to look up the account that all contacted us three "Golden Bullet" Upon looking at his profile I notice that it gave the link to MeggerMan99's profile which it said. Not long after I told Meggerman99 to stop Ddosing us. Within seconds of that I refreshed the page of MeggerMans99's profile and everything eventually started to change such as his name. Sadly, I wasn't able to take a screenshot of this as my computer was acting funky from the Ddos attack.

I would like to mention that I think that I think Meggerman99 is part of the beardlys on the Rp server. Now I am not saying that one of the Beardlys specifically told him to DDos but its a possibly since they were already angery with us. Another option could of been that that since there was a confrontation bewteen us, he himself decided to do this Ddos. I hope that from all this information that you can see that it isobvisouly him who Ddosed and a community ban would server him well for Ddosing fellow Fp members.

Note- Meggerman99 has mentioned multiple times that he knows how to Ddos in other forum posts.

Big + Support
  • Storm Low
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Master of Dublin
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Storm Low.

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131702

I just noticed right after I posted for help he responded almost immediately.

D:
  • eldz
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by eldz.

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131706

Due to all the evidence and how annoying what he did was i +Support this
  • Dyrp
  • Senior Boarder

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131707

Yes, Meggerman is Fallen Angel, I'm sure a lot of you remember, He also DDOS'd the servers at the start of the month, and he used an alt to get unbanned when his other was permabanned, He was called "Ezio | Jokers"

Massive Support on this, Permanently ban him.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131710

Very good evidence. Shows clearly that Meggerman is a bad man. Lucky that we don't report him to the authorities for breaking the law.

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131711

I see Cole Phelps is writing up the evidence for this thread.

+support
  • Cawn
  • Banned
Naughty Cawn.
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Cawn.

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131714

+Support with the demotion. If our admins(dont know if he is) are going to act like this then they should be instantly demoted. This is a bad reputation to FP if we demote our admins this needs to stop. So kick this guy outta FP and permaban him from all of our servers
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by AviatorMaster.

Re: meggerman99 Ban Request 11 years, 1 month ago #131720

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
+Support with the demotion. If our admins(dont know if he is) are going to act like this then they should be instantly demoted. This is a bad reputation to FP if we demote our admins this needs to stop. So kick this guy outta FP and permaban him from all of our servers

Meggerman isn't an admin. This is good evidence, +Support
  • Stevo_97
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • The Breaker of Servers
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds