Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Abuse of power
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Abuse of power

Abuse of power 11 years, 1 month ago #130649

In a recent round "|FP| Jstew what it do" was carrying around a bench and continually ran towards me with it. I asked him multiple times to stop. Later in the same round he came back and continually charged at me with the bench and I had to keep dodging him to avoid getting hit. I finally shot him after warning him yet again to leave me alone.

The next round, when I was a T, without him even attempting to talk to me, he slew me using admin powers. He simply stated "RDM" and nothing else.

I think he was purposely baiting someone to attack just so he could slay. Sorry to sound butthurt, but it's pretty shitty to play on a server where admins slay because they feel like it while they walk the grey line on the rules. The rules are clear on prop killing, so why even bother carrying around an object?
  • tobel
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Abuse of power 11 years, 1 month ago #130650

And if you want them demoted you will need the proof.
  • Mez
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • 10,000 Points for you!

Re: Abuse of power 11 years, 1 month ago #130651

I'm just posting to make someone aware is all. I don't have anything except people on the server. But at least if other people report the same kind of behavior over time there will be a pattern.
  • tobel
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Abuse of power 11 years, 1 month ago #130656

I think you may have over reacted a little bit.I slayed you for rdm. i didn't touch you with a prop i was walking around the outside of the winter mansion with a prop. you said don't prop kill you . i did not .

Re: Abuse of power 11 years, 1 month ago #130698

If what you say is true, you actually are allowed to tell someone to stop carrying a prop around at you. Damageing you or not, after two or three warnings you are allowed to shoot the person.

Same thing goes for people who follow you around.
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds