Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't slayed
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't slayed

Re: Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't slayed 11 years, 1 month ago #130593

This was a problem I had at one point. What you have to understand King, is Gmod has issues. A couple of weeks back I killed a man as a T, clean head shot with a deagle and stashed the body behind some boxes in a dark corner. 6 more minutes into the round I was randomly killed by a detective. I was still holding the deagle I used to kill that man and the body had not been discovered. I hadn't managed to kill anyone else that round sadly. Anyways after the round ended I questioned the kill. He said he had DNA on me and one other confirmed it. I cannot remember who they were but they were indeed reputable players I often play with. The weird part was, no had found the body. It was still lodged deeply behind the crates un-ided. When asked where they got the DNA, they answered me with a shocking response. Apparently my DNA was on a body a different T had killed later into the round.

My point being, don't be so quick to assume it was RDM because Gmod itself enjoys trolling the players from time to time. Hope this helps. I know you are both Good men, and I would hate to see hostilities explode between Ya'll.
  • Vice
  • Expert Boarder

The topic has been locked.

Re: Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't slayed 11 years, 1 month ago #130736

Just saying, |FP| mexican taco DID have DNA, I have been monitoring alot of kills lately and saw a non-legit kill was made that round, just scanning over the logs I did found a rule saying.
??.??.?? |FP| mexican taco found DNA from ??? on ???'s body
The ?? parts I do not remember, I know but Taco definetly had DNA.
  • Arena
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't slayed 11 years, 1 month ago #130761

Arena wrote:
Just saying, |FP| mexican taco DID have DNA, I have been monitoring alot of kills lately and saw a non-legit kill was made that round, just scanning over the logs I did found a rule saying.
??.??.?? |FP| mexican taco found DNA from ??? on ???'s body
The ?? parts I do not remember, I know but Taco definetly had DNA.

You remember this 1 exact round from 2days ago? I wish I could remember my last round.
  • Gooders
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gooderer than you.
The Law of Cynicism states that no matter what you put as your Signature, you'll end up hating it before too long.

Nobody wants to look at the same old out of context quote or image every single time. Not even you.

But especially not me.

Time to flip tables.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds