Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't slayed
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't slayed

Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't slayed 11 years, 1 month ago #130438

I was just wondering why one of your trusted (mexican taco) wasn't slain after he RDM'ed me during my T round. He had said he had DNA on me but I hadn't even fired at all and hadn't place any C4 down or anything. I typed in admin chat to check the logs at the end of the round and when they did they confirmed that I hadn't killed anyone and done any damage but, they didn't do anything after that no slay and just moved on. If it would of been a member killed my guess is the nonmember would of been slain at the start of the next round.

I think the other members that check the logs where either Ragy or dyrp not sure though.

This happend around 4:20 on slender today
  • KingEvil
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't slayed 11 years, 1 month ago #130439

Well if that's the case, the other staff should have picked up on it.

Being Trusted doesn't make you immune, neither does any other rank for that matter. If you RDM you should be punished no matter your position within Friendly Players.
  • Gooders
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gooderer than you.
The Law of Cynicism states that no matter what you put as your Signature, you'll end up hating it before too long.

Nobody wants to look at the same old out of context quote or image every single time. Not even you.

But especially not me.

Time to flip tables.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Re: Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't slayed 11 years, 1 month ago #130444

Ya this was my fault I went to slay another rdmer during the same round asked for that guys reason and by the time I slayed him it was already a minute and a half in the round and I didn't think i should slay anyone to late in the round.
  • Dyrp
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't slayed 11 years, 1 month ago #130486

He should have known himself, Dyrp.
If you RDM on invalid grounds you should be slain.
  • Gooders
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gooderer than you.
The Law of Cynicism states that no matter what you put as your Signature, you'll end up hating it before too long.

Nobody wants to look at the same old out of context quote or image every single time. Not even you.

But especially not me.

Time to flip tables.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Re: Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't slayed 11 years, 1 month ago #130489

I guess there's no other choice but to take mexican taco behind the barn and put him down..

Also, he should've known better.
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't slayed 11 years, 1 month ago #130498

Was I around for this? I don't remember playing at the same time as Mexican today. Well regardless. I would expect to be slayed if I messed up. In fact I have already slayed myself once for accidentally discombobing a fellow T off of crummy cradle. I did well as a T that round generally, picking up 7 kills with nothing but a grenade and my crowbar. A good practice is to remember that even though you have power, you are not above the rules.
  • Vice
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't slayed 11 years, 1 month ago #130517

KingEvil wrote:
I was just wondering why one of your trusted (mexican taco) wasn't slain after he RDM'ed me during my T round. He had said he had DNA on me but I hadn't even fired at all and hadn't place any C4 down or anything. I typed in admin chat to check the logs at the end of the round and when they did they confirmed that I hadn't killed anyone and done any damage but, they didn't do anything after that no slay and just moved on. If it would of been a member killed my guess is the nonmember would of been slain at the start of the next round.

I think the other members that check the logs where either Ragy or dyrp not sure though.

This happend around 4:20 on slender today

No evidence ?

Mexican Taco is not an rdm'er, if he did it he did it on accident and im 100% sure taco doesnt kill without a reason!

-support
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
don't ban me please
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Slappy.

Re: Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't slayed 11 years, 1 month ago #130520

i had dna
  • mexican taco
  • Gold Boarder
  • You're doing it wrong!
im the goodest good taco there ever good was now trust me and stand still

The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy

Re: Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't slayed 11 years, 1 month ago #130522

i was also dective and the dna pointed straight to him so quit complaining dna doesnt lie if you want me slain so badly i will slay my self for 1 round but i dont kill without reason
  • mexican taco
  • Gold Boarder
  • You're doing it wrong!
im the goodest good taco there ever good was now trust me and stand still

The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy

Re: Trusted RDM'ed but wasn't 11 years, 1 month ago #130581

Well the other admins that checked the logs have said I did no damage and killed no one so don't know how u got DNA. And I don't want u to slay itself just don't want it to be unpunished next time a member does something
  • KingEvil
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds