Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN!

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130068

I don't even play on the RP server, but there's no reason to demote him for this.
For one, you have no proof, which is necessary.
I'm not saying you're lying, but you need it anyway.

Second, I don't see this as being a demote-able offense.
Jose doesn't go around banning people for no reason.
I don't know the rule setup, but I don't know if I believe that there was zero warning.

-Support.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130092

...Propkilling is obviously against the rules, maybe the people you killed complained.

-Support
  • Gooders
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gooderer than you.
The Law of Cynicism states that no matter what you put as your Signature, you'll end up hating it before too long.

Nobody wants to look at the same old out of context quote or image every single time. Not even you.

But especially not me.

Time to flip tables.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130101

Sounds like a fair ban to me, we've got Jose saying you propkilled and no evidence on your side of the argument, sorry but I'd just wait it out.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130115

-Support No NO NO you are minge man he is not ban pepole for no resen

stay banned
  • joni_John
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130117

-Support Just dont be a minge.
  • Domo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Professional Gmod car builder
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130121

Predator1903 wrote:
If you dont know the story shut up then

Everyone stop being dicks and actually listen he said he didn't mean to propkill those 2 guys

Now Predator tell me

How Did you Addicently prop kill them
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130123

BigBadWilly wrote:
Predator1903 wrote:
If you dont know the story shut up then

Everyone stop being dicks and actually listen he said he didn't mean to propkill those 2 guys

Now Predator tell me

How Did you Addicently prop kill them

1. Sorry for double post

2. You guys are just letting what he has done in the past fuel your anger or whatever i have read the post and shit Philp am pretty sure is a admin and he aint a really good 1 no offence no hate just that you seem to allow your self to get anger and let anger choose your decison

3.From what i read all you guys have basically posted basically -support your a minge you should stay banned the thing is he hasn't explained how he addicently prop killed those 2 guys right and some of you guys say well Jose said you did it happened just because someone who has more power then everyone else and whatever they say is true that aint right because jose could be lieing to get his way because maybe he doesn't like predator and wanted a reason to ban him

4.I Think from now on when a admin bans someone for prop kill they should keep the console log of them spawning the prop and the person dieing by that prop (It says what prop kills the person) and keeps it so if the person makes a ban appeal the admin can say proof here and decide to unban him or not.
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

The following user(s) said Thank You: Predator1903

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130130

No no none clocket i mean when they minge and the admins are going to ban them what am saying is they should keep that copy of the console log showing that they propkilled that person and if that person makes a ban appeal then the admin can show proof that h actually did propkill
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130145

-Support As clocket said:Minge
  • goodlike482
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

I Hate minges

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130146

-support

Jose always have reason of ban - here is for prop killing

BUT i think 5 days is too much, for that small accident
  • Shephard_PL
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds