Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN!

Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130046

STEAM PAGE: steamcommunity.com/id/thatguy1237

Steam Name: |FP|FF| Jose

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54211872

Well i know that this request will be denied or not accepted but just read it all if you hate me no problem just shut up and read....

Why am i doing this demote request from admin? Well Jose H Foster just banned me 5 DAYS, 1(hours) from FP RP server for propkilling. Yes HE had the right to ban me for propkill but it wasnt my intention to propkill THAT 2 PEOPLE. But not like 5 days and 1 hours he can just ban me for 1 day(s) or something.
And from that propkill he didnt even warned me to stop propkill. He didnt even say anything about stop propkilling or this is my last warning or something, then he banned me. i made a request to unban me and he said make a proper unban request and he denied that first request. Then i was just thinking in my self that if i make a new request that he allso will denie it. I maded a New Prop Unban Request and here you can find my Proper Request on this page !www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...mp;Itemid=426#129276

I putted that proper request and JOSE H FOSTER JUST DENIED IT AFTER I PUTTED THAT UNBAN REQUEST

So this is my story about and why i will get him demote from admin.
This is just abusing the Administrator!
I just talked to chute about this all.
THANKS AND ADVANCE !!
  • Predator1903
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130049

You propkilled, and you got banned. That's pretty much it. I've warned you about it and you knew what you were doing was wrong. But I guess if you feel I did it wrongly its your opinion.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Jose.

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130050

Maybe it's because you putted that topic in the wrong forum category.
  • John Beardly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Uh, summa, lumma, dooma, lumma..

(OOC) Richy Rich: ALL admins abuse on this serve except garborbski
[3/30/2013 6:19:07 PM] Eric Buchanan: My ttt staff.... Whats wrong with them

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130051

Dont Believe What You Said My Lovely Brother. ,,,,
  • Predator1903
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Predator1903.

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130055

-support, jose h foster have the right to ban you if you propkill, its you falt and you are the minge.
You might as well say to the police, why did you take my license, I only drove 120mp/h, you could take it if I drove 150mp/h!

you cant demote him for that'
  • Mikkel2701
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Mikkel2701.

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130058

If you dont know the story shut up then
  • Predator1903
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130059

If you want someone demoted you need proof.
  • Mez
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • 10,000 Points for you!
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Mez.

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130061

I told evrything whats happened and why i am doing this, AND DONT FORGET THIS I AM NOT LYING IN THIS REQUEST !
  • Predator1903
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130063

Predator1903 wrote:
I told evrything whats happened and why i am doing this, AND DONT FORGET THIS I AM NOT LYING IN THIS REQUEST !

How could we be sure, it's your word against his, unless you got proof, then Josie is staying staff. You've been warned many times before and are known as a minge, if you sees you propkill, then he shouldn't have to tell you yet again.
-Support
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Request: Demote Request FOR JOSE H FOSTER ADMIN! 11 years, 1 month ago #130067

Chute propkilled me in game before, bann him. i have no proof but you gotta believe me. >.>
  • zac8971
  • Expert Boarder
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds