Username Password: Remember me

Demote App.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Demote App.

Demote App. 11 years, 1 month ago #129137

Staff Member(s) Name:Timothy Harper

Staff Member(s) SteamID:STEAM_0:1:45806984

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:Well I had my tin on me tinning my plants then drayken came through one of my gang members killed him he came back and warranted us and broke down the doors he died again I tried to demote but it failed he tried to demote me so I tried to demote him again and then Timothy Harper freeze's me and then slays me.

Evidence:(Picture) = imgur.com/LVmQOst and I lost my tin,ak47.airstrike and a c4 and I have about 6 witnesses.

I think he should be demoted to a user so he has no powers over people to abuse.
  • Wolf
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Wolf.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Demote App. 11 years, 1 month ago #129140

www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...08715&Itemid=426
Use the template here! By all means continue with your demote request i know i didn't abuse.

Re: Demote App. 11 years, 1 month ago #129141

I got a testlab trigger from PD console. I warned the other policemen, and ran to the scene. I got a warrant for the testlab trigger, ran inside and killed a few, then died.

About 14-15 minutes later, there was another alert on PD console; Testlab trigger again, different person, same place. So I ran at the testlab trigger notification area, got a warrant and raided. After I died, I chilled out at the fountain. Notkane requested help from the police because he was getting raided by a bunch of people, so I ran to the train tracks and just as I was about to go down into the sewers, you started a demotion vote for "NLR" saying that I came back to where I died; which was false.

Also, afterwards you falsely demoted me for a false reason, again. Here is the picture of it along with the proof of your steam ID.

The demotion:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Here is the STEAMID proof:

You've decided to lie on the wrong player, everybody in the server saw this and stuck up for Timothy and I. You were frozen for that demotion.
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by xDrayken.

Re: Demote App. 11 years, 1 month ago #129142

i'm one of the witnesses and i saw everything happen. And i totaly agree with wolf.
  • mr. turtle
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Caesar Townsend

фотохостинг бесплатно

|FP|Whip Bone: i cant play FP
|FP|Whip Bone: im a weed dealer now

Re: Demote App. 11 years, 1 month ago #129144

xDrayken wrote:
I got a testlab trigger from PD console. I warned the other policemen, and ran to the scene. I got a warrant for the testlab trigger, ran inside and killed a few, then died.

About 14-15 minutes later, there was another alert on PD console; Testlab trigger again, different person, same place. So I ran at the testlab trigger notification area, got a warrant and raided. After I died, I chilled out at the fountain. Notkane requested help from the police because he was getting raided by a bunch of people, so I ran to the train tracks and just as I was about to go down into the sewers, you started a demotion vote for "NLR" saying that I came back to where I died; which was false.

Also, afterwards you falsely demoted me for a false reason, again. Here is the picture of it along with the proof of your steam ID.

The demotion:

Here is the STEAMID proof:

You've decided to lie on the wrong player, everybody in the server saw this and stuck up for me.

I already announced to everyone in the server saying you nlred in /ooc so I really cba to even type it again so I just went ajsidhkasd big deal and I already told everyone that you did it but obv the admin never reads.

and nope wen you got killed my mr.turtle my other gang member came to the door and I went there and saw your name and you killed mr.turtle and then my other gang member shot you with a shotgun.
  • Wolf
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Wolf.

Re: Demote App. 11 years, 1 month ago #129152

I was on and i even saw the reports on CP console so Drayken did the right thing to go and raid and the demote on him was false so Tim did the right thing to freeze and slay

Re: Demote App. 11 years, 1 month ago #129159

-support
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: Demote App. 11 years, 1 month ago #129168

its all over now so I don't really care denie this app.
  • Wolf
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds