Username Password: Remember me

Admin abuse
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Admin abuse

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128222

I support Clocket in this.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128244

Kruger did the right job that is dealing with the rule breaker, I do not see how this is admin abuse.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128272

i 100% COMPLETELY agree with xDrayken

i mean the admins dont have time to listen if you were doing some poop but it wasn`t you blah blah.
anyone can just say that! quick kick is not a big deal! you can just QUICK come back in! and tell the admin after why you shoudn`t have been kicked.
  • volopo
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by MrJ0K3RZ.

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128302

Crocodile wrote:
Beggiboy wrote:
Mez wrote:
Funny how you guys can say Kruger has no proof, when Beggiboy has none either. It seems both sides have equal responses, Kruger is told when someone is minging he kicks them, and you guys say he is "Admin abusing" with no proof. The word is hypocrite.

There's always logs

Is that your only excuse to avoid this situation?

Kruger Your wrong. Printers are illegal and he took the printer. The guy had starteed a new life and tried to get it back.

The fact that he PROPBLOCKED someone elses printer though is wrong, what kruger did was correct, He was doing his job, So what if the other guy tried to break NLR, he got punished aswell.

Kruger is not denying anything, what's the point of proof of he isn't?

because there are also witnesses.

and I also support this ban because I don't like what kind of a poor admin kruger is, he has very little knowledge of the rules and he makes up rules of his own sometimes to avoid checkin the rule list.
  • Nomad
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Girl: ahhhhhhhh it hurts
Boy: want me to pull out?
Girl: no just try harder
-----------
Girl: ahhhhhh it hurts stop!
Boy: i think it's supposed to slide in?
Girl: maybe because it is too small?

Boy: okay then let's try putting on another shoe.
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Nomad.

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128307

I find quick kick useful when dealing with players who are doing something clearly against the rules and they know it (spawnblock / propkilling). Those are the only reason i see it useful for, otherwise i'd advise admins who have the kick ability to take the time and write a reason; this is much more helpful.
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128308

Beggiboy wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
This thread is stupid, You were punished for a reason, All you seem to be doing on the server is minging, Earlier quade had to remove your propclimb because you refused to remove it, You're lucky he didnt kick you, or ban you. What kruger was doing was the right thing to do.

I got the props accepted by And admin! That's the only reason why I didn't want to remove it. That has nothing to do with this but it is not the right thing to do to just kick me.

Well i asked you which admin told you this was okay, and you couldn't provide a name. If an admin had approved it they were wrong because in fact it was propclimb. You were also extremely verbally abusive to me when i removed your props.
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128329

Beggiboy, don't expect people to help you when your breaking the rules yourself, you propsurfed into me and my friends base, then shot me. You were a cop, and I called on Quade.
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds