Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Admin abuse
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Admin abuse

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128070

Crocodile wrote:
This thread is stupid, You were punished for a reason, All you seem to be doing on the server is minging, Earlier quade had to remove your propclimb because you refused to remove it, You're lucky he didnt kick you, or ban you. What kruger was doing was the right thing to do.

I got the props accepted by And admin! That's the only reason why I didn't want to remove it. That has nothing to do with this but it is not the right thing to do to just kick me.
• Give a reason to the person you are punishing
• Give at least one warning to a player before punishing them.
Looks like he did none of this so how is this only minging and and stupid?
  • Beggiboy
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128076

Funny how you guys can say Kruger has no proof, when Beggiboy has none either. It seems both sides have equal responses, Kruger is told when someone is minging he kicks them, and you guys say he is "Admin abusing" with no proof. The word is hypocrite.
  • Mez
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • 10,000 Points for you!
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Mez.

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128096

Kruger Your wrong. Printers are illegal and he took the printer. The guy had starteed a new life and tried to get it back.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128097

Mez wrote:
Funny how you guys can say Kruger has no proof, when Beggiboy has none either. It seems both sides have equal responses, Kruger is told when someone is minging he kicks them, and you guys say he is "Admin abusing" with no proof. The word is hypocrite.

There's always logs
  • Beggiboy
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128102

Ive never experienced mishaps with Kruger but I have with others such as Quade. One time was that me and Dublin got a secret place after parkoring. Quade ran upon us and then immediatley moved us down from that place and destroyed all the props. Yet he did put us back up there he didn't even have the respect to ask us how to get up there. Another with Quade is that today I was metagamed by the mayor. The mayor saw plants sticking out of the wall of our base and asked a Cp to warrant our base for that. I then explained the situation to Quade where he acted like he understood but obvisously didn't. A few seconds later I went on to demoting the Mayor for Metagaming but right after he got demoted Quade gave him postion back. Not to mention that I was demoted for "supposed" random demoting and Quade did nothing about it.
  • Storm Low
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Master of Dublin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beggiboy

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128125

I believe kruegar did the right thing by kicking the player if he was propminging but kreugar also messed up by not giving the guy a reason he kicked him. I dont think kreugar should be demoted for this maybe just next time kruegar should give him a reason. Also maybe kruegar didnt have time to write a reason if there were other minges on. its quite hard when u have to deal with 10 other minges and try and give reasons to all of them while they are killing others and people are complaining. I -SUPPORT this because of that reason just next time kreugar needs to give reasoning.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128130

Can I get A lock on this thread? This guy is a minge.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128132

Storm Low wrote:
Ive never experienced mishaps with Kruger but I have with others such as Quade. One time was that me and Dublin got a secret place after parkoring. Quade ran upon us and then immediatley moved us down from that place and destroyed all the props. Yet he did put us back up there he didn't even have the respect to ask us how to get up there. Another with Quade is that today I was metagamed by the mayor. The mayor saw plants sticking out of the wall of our base and asked a Cp to warrant our base for that. I then explained the situation to Quade where he acted like he understood but obvisously didn't. A few seconds later I went on to demoting the Mayor for Metagaming but right after he got demoted Quade gave him postion back. Not to mention that I was demoted for "supposed" random demoting and Quade did nothing about it.

I put you back up to where you were, i've never known it to be possible for you to get up there. I even apoligized.

I gave him his job back because rake warranted you for killing a cop outside, i gave the mayor his job back because i felt that he was wrongfully demoted. You never told me you were random demoted, and didn't give me any evidence. No evidence no action.
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128186

Beggiboy wrote:
Mez wrote:

There's always logs

Is that your only excuse to avoid this situation?

Kruger Your wrong. Printers are illegal and he took the printer. The guy had starteed a new life and tried to get it back.

The fact that he PROPBLOCKED someone elses printer though is wrong, what kruger did was correct, He was doing his job, So what if the other guy tried to break NLR, he got punished aswell.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128191

As for the kicking reason, I see "Quick Kick" from a bunch of different staff members. If you're going to complain about that, you might aswell complain about 60% of the staff that does it every now and then. It's really not that big of a deal, just ask him when you come back on the server.
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by xDrayken.
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds