Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Admin abuse
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Admin abuse

Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128013

Just a second ago I got kicked by some kruger guy for no reason just a ''Quick kick''.
I didn't have any time at ALL to explain myself or tell my side of the story. I found this guy runnnig round with a printer so I chased him down and grabbed the printer and he attempted to Propkill me. I locked the printer inside a big prop WITH a keypad and then this guy (not the admin forgot his name) came back for the printer breaking New Life Rule And trapped me inside a prop. I called an admin and this guy starts wining about me stealing my printer and seconds after that I get kicked. I hope the bigger admins see this and deal with this situation.
I did not have any proof of this but the logs never lie, Since my console is broke I cannot record or check the logs but I hope you believe my word.

And then I ask myself, should I have been kicked or the other guy because the other guy got away with everything. I'm talking breaking NLR, Attempt propkill, and propglitching me.

Thank you for your time
-BeggiBoy
  • Beggiboy
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Beggiboy.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128015

Errrm was the guy Krugerman12?
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128018

In-game name: Kruger Beardly
  • Beggiboy
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128020

I kicked you for a legitimite you were prop blocking printers that belonged to someone else i did not bother talking to you because i had reports of you breaking rules before and people who break rules over and over i don't have time for
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128025

Oh so you don't want to waste time in being an admin? Why bother being one then? And I never got reported for rule breaking how can you prove that? Also not talking to me or letting me explain at all is not legitimite kick, it's called admin abuse.
  • Beggiboy
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128028

I had multiple people telling me that you were breaking rules in the chat and i believe i even saw you break rules in front of me before this incident.

"found this guy runnnig round with a printer so I chased him down and grabbed the printer" you were a citizen why are you failrping?

"Oh so you don't want to waste time in being an admin?" i don't mean it like im just saying why should i waste my time that i could be using to help other people
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128033

Clocket, I support you on this one. Kruger has kicked me numerous times without even listening to my side of the story. I never said that i did not brake some rules, but I did not know at the time that such rules exist until someone pointed it out to me. He immediately kicked me with no exact evidence...
And also, Jose, He banned me for killing him once after a Takeover. It was just a minute or so after the tk and he banned me for RDM. I was a SWAT and I was supposed to destroy the takeover and I did, but after that i felt like killing the man who started the takeover, like some sort of a punishment for starting one. He immediately banned me for 3 days. I do not understand how people mass RDM and do not get a ban, I killed him once and I got banned... I think It was poorly judged and unfair.
  • Ghost141
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128034

Im also going to support clocket here, Kruger punishes many people before even listening to their side of the story. happend to me a few times aswell.
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128038

This thread is stupid, You were punished for a reason, All you seem to be doing on the server is minging, Earlier quade had to remove your propclimb because you refused to remove it, You're lucky he didnt kick you, or ban you. What kruger was doing was the right thing to do.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Admin abuse 11 years, 1 month ago #128043

Clocket wrote:
Someone else must of banned you Ghost because Kruger is only a moderator and cannot ban.
Lol, I did say it was Jose right? Well I just added that into the comment, because I didn't feel like making another post and complain about it there.
  • Ghost141
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Time to create page: 0.17 seconds