Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Derek Is abusing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Derek Is abusing

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12932

Just now I was on Serious RP and i made an awsome appartment with everything inside and Derek and about 6 Yes 6 cops come to raid. Then Derek shouts (on mic) @Lets destroy it all' so he pulls out loads of admin weapons and shoots the hell in to everything destroying it all.Then he went in the street as i was walking round aand he shoot me ( i pulled out a gun but nnot to shoot but to check all my weapons becasue a lagg spike makes them dissapear and a quick way top get them back is to flick throught all my weapons. Before this he comes in with grenades and gues what he blows it up! I thought this was FP Which is friendly players. and Derek is not friendly listen to how he speeks to new people on the server he has suuch an attitude. D.E.M.O.T.E HIM!!!!!!!! And restore my rank which i rihtfully earned. >>>DEMOTE !DEREK! DEMOTE
  • oliver9190
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12933

Slashcross wrote:
Derek, You Demoted Me To SP from SA for no reason

and now your saying we only post to get you banned?

also dont remove my posts....

oh yeh we do post in other places look it up....

Slashcross it was a group decision if others (Chute, Jam, Bacon and Jordon) wanted you to be SA they would have made you it so dont just blame me..
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12934

oliver9190 wrote:
Just now I was on Serious RP and i made an awsome appartment with everything inside and Derek and about 6 Yes 6 cops come to raid. Then Derek shouts (on mic) @Lets destroy it all' so he pulls out loads of admin weapons and shoots the hell in to everything destroying it all.Then he went in the street as i was walking round aand he shoot me ( i pulled out a gun but nnot to shoot but to check all my weapons becasue a lagg spike makes them dissapear and a quick way top get them back is to flick throught all my weapons. Before this he comes in with grenades and gues what he blows it up! I thought this was FP Which is friendly players. and Derek is not friendly listen to how he speeks to new people on the server he has suuch an attitude. D.E.M.O.T.E HIM!!!!!!!! And restore my rank which i rihtfully earned. >>>DEMOTE !DEREK! DEMOTE

Okay your lieing so now your going to get the rank of respected.

Thanks
Derek
Serious Roleplay Head Admin

*EDIT also ollie i'm not nasty to anyone on the server just ask and see for yourself
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick
Last Edit: 14 years, 11 months ago by Derick.

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12935

This tread isnt sorted Max You or no one else have sorted it. Answer me this Max have you sorted it huh???

No you Havent It still goes on now!
  • oliver9190
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12936

i was on fp around a hour ago, derek was doing nothing abnormal, i still beleive this is lies, cant you use fraps to prove this?
  • Declan
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12941

Okay ollie it is sorted the same what I said to slashcross it was a group decision that you got demoted okay so stfu
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12943

ollie doesnt deserver it anyways? he's posted 7 times, rules state you need to be active?
  • Declan
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12968

Just Now i was banned for one hour (check on the logs) By derek and guess what??? I didnt do anything Derek whats you r problem? any way he is supposed to be friendly when all he says to me is 'Ollie pi** of you fu**ing wank**' And other crap i get this abuse from him on Vent and mostly in game!!!

EDIT: Im getting fraps soon ill put some vid on this and youtube of him abusiing ok give me time!!

EDIT: Ow and Declan You dont believe this becasue you havent seen the real side of Derek which is EVIL!! AND NOT FRIENDLY!!!!!!

EDIT: You Abuse your Promotion Flag to much And its not up to you Ask jam!!!
  • oliver9190
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 14 years, 11 months ago by Max. Reason: TRIPLE POST.

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12972

We was testing out \"infractions\" he was meant to try 1 infraction but ended up giving you 20, we didn't know what it would do but it banned you, derek didn't mean to oliver :/
  • Max
Last Edit: 14 years, 11 months ago by Max.

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12973

We all know he did MY name on purpose casue he knew it does something BAD
  • oliver9190
  • Fresh Boarder
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds