Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Derek Is abusing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Derek Is abusing

Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12792

loads of people have wittnessed this that derek is a abuser. I Kicked ten people in a matter of 20 mins (bear with me). It wasnt ten different people but 3-4 people who wouldnt stop;
Propserfing
Prop killing
Random deathmatches

They wouldnt stop so i kicked them. But they where foreign or somthing because they wouldnt stop. so i kicked then they rejoined, Then they did again so i kicked again. I knew i should of kicked them but if i kicked 3-4 people in a row it sort of looks as bad as ten kicks.

Any way derek (phillis) every time he comes on demotes me, then bacon would return my rightful rank of admin then he would demote again and wouldnt stop. He even did this before i kicked ten people every time he came on he demoted me and i would say 'wtf did u demote me for' Then he would say 'sorry wrong button' yea i bet. he did this 4 times.
We all know he hates me so i and loads of others believe he should be demoted to a very low rank and my rank restored. Please relpy to this topic if you belive he should be demoted. Thanks Ollieboiz!!
  • oliver9190
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12793

I have had very little problems with derek on the server, i don't think he would of random demoted you ollie.
  • Max

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12794

Max Stop taking his side he did like 5 times now.
He also did it when i didnt kick ten people(not abuse).
  • oliver9190
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12795

When I joined the server it was nearly full, well 14 people but as soon as I joined I saw ollie minging aroudn with a car and physing other peopel cars and with in the first 5 minutes he'd already kicked 2 people and by 20 mins it was 3 of us in the server. He had kick 10 people from the server an no they wernt the same people it was different people each time.

And your accusing me of abusing
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12797

Derick wrote:
When I joined the server it was nearly full, well 14 people but as soon as I joined I saw ollie minging aroudn with a car and physing other peopel cars and with in the first 5 minutes he'd already kicked 2 people and by 20 mins it was 3 of us in the server. He had kick 10 people from the server an no they wernt the same people it was different people each time.

And your accusing me of abusing

derek never abuses i think your most likely over exagurating. yeahh check my spelling out. but i've never ahd any problems with him, he's a good rp'er and a good super admin.
  • Declan
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12805

He Permabanned me for makign 10 doors which i removed...

He Removed My Rank...

He RDM's

No Offence
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12807

Slashcross wrote:
He Permabanned me for makign 10 doors which i removed...

He Removed My Rank...

He RDM's

No Offence

never when i've played with him. he wouldnt have got his rank if he did that
  • Declan
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12809

to be fair what slash says is true he banned him for that and i agree he does rdm and abuse and im sure he was one of the ones who was taunting blue b4 they decided to ban him for joinin (this was all the head admins), aswell as insalting meh and others (the insalting is normaly him apon his groop of people who also are head admins)

also removing me saying almost precicly what slashcross said but different on this very thread
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
Last Edit: 14 years, 11 months ago by Siblin.

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12810

I agree...

He prop kills and all that crap... And I saw those guy.. They really were annying ... So ollie is right to kick them ..
  • Zarfa
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Derek Is abusing 14 years, 11 months ago #12811

Siblin wana know why??! becuase you made blue dragon say the rcon out in front of evreyone and you and blue chat shit abought jam, you complete utter twat, they had the right you were just fucking around with the settings so your not in positon to talk.
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds