Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mercenary - Forum Ban Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mercenary - Forum Ban Request

Mercenary - Forum Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #122093

I'd like to have a little say here, Though he is new to the community and doesnt understand as much, and as much as he has been told to avoid post count boosting and reading threads properly, I think a short ban would be nice on him, A few days ban would be nice (Around 4-6 days)

Forum Name: mercenaryman201
What Rule(s) did the player break: Not paying attention to threads, Post Count boosting
Evidence: The last two (Which are mentioned) Dont really show him doing much

1. This Image shows him misinforming new people to the forums by saying things like these are the ranks you can earn by being good ect, but we truly know to get ranks you have to post on things to get like platinum border ect and apply for it using the correct template.

2. This image shows him replying to every response to boost up his posts (I dont even think he read them too)

3. This shows him posting very short/irrelevant posts and he doesnt even bother to participate in the competition. (I mean, he doesnt have to but he could always avoid posting on that thread and saying "Cool" or "Looking really great guys" to boost up his post count)

4. This is on the same post as number 3, He doesnt bother to read the thread and asks "When is the competition?"

5. This doesnt really show him rulebreaking but it shows him trying to boost up his post count by replying to every response.

6. This doesnt show him rulebreaking either, But this was before when the server was released, he asked if there were any new features when the FP MC server came out, When yet again, he didnt bother to read the thread.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Mercenary - Forum Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #122100

+support
  • kidturds
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Mercenary - Forum Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #122102

Mercenary man does make a lot of pointless posts and threads but he is friendly. I'd say he would just need someone to talk to him to explain stuff to him and such so for now i'll just stay neutral
  • Sparkey
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
"I Just conducted a test and it turns out on my PC its 1700 FPS lol."
"AHAHAHAHA On arma 2 and arma 3 i get about maybe 2500 FPS. So realistic with it."
^PeterGriffin 2013

Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Sparkey.

Re: Mercenary - Forum Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #122103

Sparkey wrote:
Mercenary man does make a lot of pointless posts and threads but he is friendly. I'd say he would just need someone to talk to him to explain stuff to him and such so for now i'll just stay neutral

Re: Mercenary - Forum Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #122104

Mercenaryman201 is only 11 1/2 years old. I think he has a little to learn before we go around forum banning him. It is a -support from me.

Dem people be runnin off wit 'Terminator' so I be TermiBatinatorMan!
============================================================
|FP| Psy OGS: lol whatevs man I be raised in da hood aint no vacation schoolz hear cuzz
|FP| Kezz: KOS Arfo

Re: Mercenary - Forum Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #122105

well buddy let me tell you something that was what 3 days ago and i even said sorry in one of my threads and i only have one computer by brothers plays on it too im not the only one on u know and when i put false information it was to one specific person and when i meant forum ranks i meant post ranks and my thread said welcome to the family desmond do you think this is public information not be mean but your misjudging me if you havent noticed im very new to the rules and regulations and havent posted boosted in over 5 days. so im sorry for what ive done but i just dont see what ive done recently. btw im talking directly to crocodile thanks for every one disagreeing with him i really am new and dont know the regulations.
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by *Rogue*.

Re: Mercenary - Forum Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #122108

mercenaryman201 wrote:
well buddy let me tell you something that was what 3 days ago and i even said sorry in one of my threads and i only have one computer by brothers plays on it too im not the only one on u know and when i put false information it was to one specific person and when i meant forum ranks i meant post ranks and my thread said welcome to the family desmond do you think this is public information not be mean but your misjudging me if you havent noticed im very new to the rules and regulations and havent posted boosted in over 5 days. so im sorry for what ive done but i just dont see what ive done recently. btw im talking directly to crocodile thanks for every one disagreeing with him i really am new and dont know the regulations.

So if your brother plays on your computer too does that mean you share accounts?

I understand you are new to the rules and regulations ect, And if you were only saying the forum ranks to one specific person then you could of told them Via Skype, Steam, Facebook, ect, but your forum account is over 30 days old, And that is mainly considered that you have been here for a while, So expectations should be at a moderate rate for you.

And just for a tip in the future, They arent disagreeing with me, They are giving their honest opinions and keeping to a "Neutral" Vote.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Mercenary - Forum Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #122109

well im showing my opinion and saying youve been here 2 years ive been here a month and a couple days sooooo why dont u tell me a little about something
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Mercenary - Forum Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #122132

Mercenaryman I know that you are 11 and you just want to help the community but you don't know as much as you think. If you want to know some stuff about the community I suggest you add me or some other member like rake on steam. I do agree that you post a lot of useless and unnecessary stuff on the forums likes "cool" this is the kind of stuff you shouldn't do. And I think that you fail to read the thread a lot and you ask questions that have been answered in the thread. I don't think he deserves a ban for this but just a talk on steam.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: Mercenary - Forum Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #122133

Neutral. Mercenaryman does post misinforming items, and replies to everything, but he is friendly. I say we give him another chance.
  • Sniper4Life
  • Platinum Boarder
  • One of the worst snipers to date.
"I shall call him Squishy and he will be my Squishy"

Favorite face ----->
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds