Username Password: Remember me

Clocket - Community Ban
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Clocket - Community Ban

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120851

Well...
I sure don't have a lot I can say.
I've never played in TTT with Clocket, but multiple people told me
about his behavior yesterday and they're all trustworthy.

I haven't talked straight to him on the forums except for about once,
but almost all I've seen are rude remarks toward other people for
pretty much no reason at all. I see ways he could have handled things
in a nicer way, but he chose not to. He's not too bad sometimes, it's not like
I think he's evil. There's just a lot of cases where he's been rude to others.

I don't know a lot about him,
But I'd +Support this.
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Darkstar_77. Reason: Pretty colors.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120862

He is trying to troll too hard, not really something a person should get global banned for unless he started saying racist/sexist things or actually doing something harmful. Remember, sticks and stones.
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120869

+support Falsely accusing people of previous bans and being a complete UnFriendly Player.

Dem people be runnin off wit 'Terminator' so I be TermiBatinatorMan!
============================================================
|FP| Psy OGS: lol whatevs man I be raised in da hood aint no vacation schoolz hear cuzz
|FP| Kezz: KOS Arfo

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120897

I'm going to have to stay neutral with this one, I have had some fun with clocket and had some bad times, but overall if you get to know clocket he gets to be a good guy. I have seen him harassing other players. Yes he has been banned once but he is really fun to hang out with in RP. In TTT I have seen him arguing with some players, but that's rare. I say give clocket one more chance. Once again I am neutral on this.
  • Sniper4Life
  • Platinum Boarder
  • One of the worst snipers to date.
"I shall call him Squishy and he will be my Squishy"

Favorite face ----->
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Sniper4Life.

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120904

Rake wrote:
I'm neutral, while Clocket has been previously banned from FP and has came back with not the best of behaviour I blame neither Clocket or Crocodile but the forum moderation that's allowed it to elevate to this.

There'd be no swearing, demotions, global bans based on you two if the situation was defused earlier. Now look what's happened.

I mean no offense to the forum staff however this is merely my opinion on the current situation.

I say this as a gentleman to another.. with zero offense intended and i have gone through the post to make sure you wouldn't feel offended.
Only a third party can stop a grudge between two people, because it is their ego that prevents them to realize that grudges aren't the answer, not their fault, I blame you rake/other forum mod that didn't see that crocodile has been offended and he had a grudge against clocket and clocket vice versa, I mean it was quite obvious clocket despises crocodile in his sort-of snitching, but you did see it and you failed to notice it, you blame them for not defusing the situation earlier when you didn't do it yourself.
  • Nomad
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Girl: ahhhhhhhh it hurts
Boy: want me to pull out?
Girl: no just try harder
-----------
Girl: ahhhhhh it hurts stop!
Boy: i think it's supposed to slide in?
Girl: maybe because it is too small?

Boy: okay then let's try putting on another shoe.
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Nomad.

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120905

Fakerz wrote:
He is trying to troll too hard, not really something a person should get global banned for unless he started saying racist/sexist things or actually doing something harmful. Remember, sticks and stones.

Clocket was actually being racist, if you read Storm Lows post he also tells you of this. I heard him saying out loud that he was glad that the "pricks of eastern europeans" left the community thanks to him. I don't have evidence of this as it happened over the microphone ingame, but I had to tell you this as you think of him as innocent while he is not.

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120906

-Support he is friendly
  • edik354
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120907

Nomad wrote:
Rake wrote:
I'm neutral, while Clocket has been previously banned from FP and has came back with not the best of behaviour I blame neither Clocket or Crocodile but the forum moderation that's allowed it to elevate to this.

There'd be no swearing, demotions, global bans based on you two if the situation was defused earlier. Now look what's happened.

I mean no offense to the forum staff however this is merely my opinion on the current situation.

I say this as a gentleman to another.. with zero offense intended and i have gone through the post to make sure you wouldn't feel offended.
Only a third party can stop a grudge between two people, because it is their ego that prevents them to realize that grudges aren't the answer, not their fault, I blame you rake/other forum mod that didn't see that crocodile has been offended and he had a grudge against clocket and clocket vice versa, I mean it was quite obvious clocket despises crocodile in his sort-of snitching, but you did see it and you failed to notice it, you blame them for not defusing the situation earlier when you didn't do it yourself.

Would if i could Nomad but unless you haven't noticed i'm no longer a forum mod. This was out of my hands before it even happened.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120909

Rake wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Rake wrote:

Would if i could Nomad but unless you haven't noticed i'm no longer a forum mod. This was out of my hands before it even happened.

Oh really Rake??? Did it have to do something with the Meso's returning back after ban post??? Because you did delete half of it and locked the whole thing up... Or I might have mistaken you for another mod...
  • Ghost141
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Ghost141.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dedetee

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120910

+support.

I have no personal quarel with Clocket, nor do I with any of you that support him. My decision is based on truth and what I have seen from Clocket recently and before on the server. I do not mean to offend, but Clocket is a grudge-holding, insensitive, and very rude person towards others in the Friendly Players community. I have personally witnessed him bad-mouthing and being quite crude towards many people, including Crocodile and Wilson. It is quite obvious that Clocket has no respect for the FP community and has no respect for anyone except his small group of close friends and those that he seeks some kind of gain from. He is spiteful and just a very bad persona to be around. This is certainly not the kind of person I want to be in a community with.

Once again, I apologize to those of you who may think that Clocket is not like what I have described him to be, but the truth is the truth. Clocket despises everyone he doesn't know very well, and he disrespects those that he believes despise him back.

Ghost, he may be a nice guy around you, but this is a community, and I'm sorry, but if you are not willing to get along with EVERYONE in the community, then there is no point in being in it.

Rake, I understand that you two are close friends, based on my observations, I may be wrong, but that is what I have seen. To my understanding and experience, you personally witnessed him being rude and mean towards other members of the community, and you supported him in it. There is obviously something between you guys, and I respect that, but Clocket cannot expect to be friends with only you and no one else. I also recall you calling Clocket your "butt buddy", so your opinion is obviously biased and influenced by your companionship. I apologize, but this is the truth.

Fakerz wrote:

So you would classify threatening wilson for demotion a "troll?"

Krieged wrote:
Lol drama... -Support

This "drama" is currently affecting many FP members, so this "drama" should be handled more seriously. At least give a reason on why you -support, and since you have not, your "argument" is invalid.

TheInvisible wrote:
I actually want to excuse my horrible sarcasm in posts before, but here is my serious opinion.
Crocodile and Clocket had a big conflict a good time ago already, but they are both helpful for community, currently I am on clockets side, because he is a very helpful guy for staff as ive seen him working with them over all this ime, and crocodile is a good forum entertainer and always has good suggestions, none of you are negative persons. Since the topic is about banning clocket, I will not support this, you both should solve your conflict and not try to get rid of each other, together you are better.

This normally would be a good solution, but in this case, Clocket has affected more people than just Crocodile. Solving an issue with one person is not going to solve the issue with the entire community.

Ghost141 wrote:
First off Crocodile stop making so much long posts, because I don't really feel like reading them and I'm almost sure others would agree. Point two: looks like Clocket wanted you to stop doing something which he found annoying and I'm sure he finds you too very very annoying. And a natural thing to do by someone who is older than you is to kinda not like the younger people who think one directional (Not the gay band ofcourse) or think that they can achieve something by being inpatient or just being so active in making an elephant out of a little fly that they are not heard anymore. so yeah my suggestion is that you stop suggesting things in such big threads and surely not for the RP server because it isn't up yet. I am truly sorry if I offended you but some things need to be clear. you are younger than some people here and they just feel like you're below them because of your age. In time it will change. For the Clocket part, I do not really think he should be banned because he feels superior to you or something like that, or he just needed to tell you to bug off and he just chose the wrong words. so i do not support banning clocket because of one kid who thinks he should have his own way every time. Thank you for reading and I hope you take this into consideration.

1. To begin with, Ghost, I highly doubt that this is the time or place where you should express your disdain for the size of Crocodile's posts.
2. Based on the evidence that Crocodile compiled, I highly disagree that Clocket was the one being annoyed or harassed.
3. I really don't appreciate the sarcasm you are trying to employ in such a delicate and somber post. Please refrain from making jokes about "gay bands" in posts this serious.
4. A person's age does not constitute their maturity, nor does it necessarily mean that they are "under" someone else. That is very condescending and harsh toward another member of our community.
5. Time has passed. There is no change, except maybe that Clocket has managed to create an enemy out of an even wider variety of FP players.
6. He has "chosen the wrong words" multiple times against multiple people.
7. I do not see Crocodile as a "kid" who complains that he does not get his way. Judging by popular understanding, not many other people have interpreted it as this way either. Also, the fact that you refer to Crcodile, or even if it were any other member of the community, at that, shows that you have little or no respect for Crocodile, or maybe you just don't make it seem like you have any respect for him.

Ghost141 wrote:
Wilson wrote:
+Support He is a huge minge on TTT I know he is already permabanned (Thanks Jose). Clocket also disrespects other members in the community a lot. He was just unbanned about a month ago and he is still minging.

I hope some of the members aren't posting because they're scared of Clocket or anything.

Quite the contrary, I see clocket as a friend and I understand him, because were the same age and I have a 13 year old cousin, so I know how it is in this matter. On the other matters I can not say, because Clocket has always been nice to me, never rude and always a bro... But what do I know, I have the whole comunity against me on this matter.

I do not see how having a family member would affect your attitude towards others. Plus, maybe he is nice to you, but he is horrible to others.

Kezz wrote:
Maybe because you're friends, Rake.

Yes.

Wilson wrote:
You guys shouldn't give this -support just because you are friends with him. Pijji was a good friend of mine and I still supported her community ban. Creeper (Crocodile) should not be taking this abuse from Clocket and Clocket should not be sending these inappropriate messages to another community member. Hypocrite much Clocket?

As wilson is saying, don't bring your personal relationship with Clocket into play with this matter. You must reply honestly and objectively.

edik354 wrote:
-Support he is friendly

Judging by the rest of the posts on this topic, I see this statement as debatable. Plus, you did not elaborate on why and how Clocket can be seen as friendly. Not saying that he isn't, nor am I saying that he is, but you need to explain your reasoning.

I may have gone a bit overboard here, but if my reasoning is bearable and my opinions considered, maybe my post will help some of you understand.
  • Psy OGS
  • Senior Boarder

I wanna touch you, I wanna feel you, I wanna kiss you, I WANNA KNIFE YOU - Batman's Traitor Song

Proud member of Krugerman's Kill List since 2012

Tarik Torgaddon: I poop when I cry.

|FP| Batman: ***** please
|FP| Batman: I got hoes to f*ck
|FP| Batman: You know what I be saying

*Psy gets knifed in the back*
Private Pyle: Oh sh*t! *Does nothing*
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Psy OGS.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds