Maybe because you're friends, Rake.
  • Kezz
  • Senior Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120819

Kezz wrote:

^this

rake, maybe because you always had a higher position in ranking then clocket he was scared to insult you. Im not meaning to be harsh while posting this but as you see he insulted quite a few people and got perma banned due to trolling, disrespect on the TTT server.

Im just going to drop my +support here. i think clocket just came back to make more trouble after seeing him returing of a 4week community ban and then get a perma on TTT.
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Catgroove.

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120820

Clocket's never been scared to give me a swear or two but I have that mentality that suits his, me and him know when we're joking to each other no matter the severity of the insult. I know this isn't the case here but it's just a little insight in the mind of Scottish people.

We've one of the healthiest minds in the world.

Clocket is also one of the most no nonsense people I've ever met and I like that. He's never biased and always speaks his mind, a few sobering factors about him even within this ban request.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Rake.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Catgroove

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120822

Catgroove wrote:
Kezz wrote:

^this

rake, maybe because you always had a higher position in ranking then clocket he was scared to insult you. Im not meaning to be harsh while posting this but as you see he insulted quite a few people and got perma banned due to trolling, disrespect on the TTT server.

Im just going to drop my +support here. i think clocket just came back to make more trouble after seeing him returing of a 4week community ban and then get a perma on TTT.

Then why doesn't he offend me??? I really have no high status here, I'm no admin, no moderator or anything and he still respects me like I respect him.

Clocket's never been scared to give me a swear or two but I have that mentality that suits his, me and him know when we're joking to each other no matter the severity of the insult. I know this isn't the case here but it's just a little insight in the mind of Scottish people.

We've one of the healthiest minds in the world.

Clocket is also one of the most no nonsense people I've ever met and I like that. He's never biased and always speaks his mind, a few sobering factors about him even within this ban request.

And this also.
  • Ghost141
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120824

You guys shouldn't give this -support just because you are friends with him. Pijji was a good friend of mine and I still supported her community ban. Creeper (Crocodile) should not be taking this abuse from Clocket and Clocket should not be sending these inappropriate messages to another community member. Hypocrite much Clocket?
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120825

I don't mean to offend you Rake, because you're a cool player who I've had a few rounds with. The thing is though there's a difference between speaking your mind and plain insulting people. Clocket kept calling whoever went against his defense when he said he wasn't t-baiting when he destroyed the traitor tester.

I don't have evidence but, that isn't the point of my comment.
  • Kezz
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120826

Ok, I had never met Clocket before yesterday and had no opinion on him at all, I actually had no idea who he was. But when he joined all he did was crictize people such as saying that Germans are dirty scums and that America and England suck. He kept trying to provoke people until he would get someone to say something back to him. But the real thing that ticked me off was when he attacked boots. Boots is a high valued Fp member and for no reason he started to call out Boots on his voice and continued after I told him to stop. He just continued to insult Boots from there and on and it angered me due to the fact this is FRIEDNLY PLAYERS and not ANGRY PLAYERS. It also seems that this behavior seems to follow him no matter what server he is on and a Community ban would do him good.

+Support

(Also, I know I'm not an Admin or anything. I just had to vent my anger and show you my opinion on him)
  • Storm Low
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Master of Dublin
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Storm Low. Reason: Grammar

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120840

Duck Duckinson wrote:
However Clcoket felt like being very disrespectful towards me in particular yesterday, calling me a cunt multiple times over both text and microphone. To add to that I am apparently an abusing corrupt **** of an admin, however he was the only one who found me to be so.

I was there to witness it, he was abusing admin chat, being disrespectful, not following the rules of the game. Although I barely know him, what Duck and Storm said, along with what i've seen of him abusing other FP members, he doesn't make a good addition to FP.

+support
  • Skyking240
  • Platinum Boarder
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Add me on Steam!
This one's for you, FP.

Thanks for deleting my entire signature.

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120843

I hate to see my friends fighting. Can't all of |FP| try to get along? It pains my to do so but
+Support
Please guys just makeup or I will whip out the Beatles videos again
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120846

+ Support. I've never personally been insulted by Clocket, but I've seen him be quite harsh to other players. There are many times which I've seen him say things that could of been easily reworded to not be as harsh. I think he intentionally chooses to insult others and I don't think he positively represents FP.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by JayHawk.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds