Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Clocket - Community Ban
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Clocket - Community Ban

Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120797

Well, This isnt his first time being community banned but I'm sick of him and his verbal abuse and his disrespect towards me, other players and admins on the server, He needs to learn when to stop and he has already has his second chance, And when he got unbanned he was welcomed back with open arms, He is wreckless, and needs to be banned once and for all, He has caused too much greif in the past not just towards me, towards my brother, more old admins and innocent players, This is madness, And it needs to stop otherwise everyone else will be like this, He is acting like he is in high authority, Which he is not, And he is very disrespectful and refuses to show respect to anyone in this community, And I think that is DEFINTIELY worthy of a ban.

Steam Name: Prince Clocket (He is known by "|FP| Clocket" Though, Or just "Clocket"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29608803

Forum Name: Clocket

What Rule(s) did the player break: Trolling, Violating ToU, Flaming, Bullying.

Evidence of SteamID:

Evidence:

This is him being very abusive towards me when I put up Fakerz Global ban request.

Not mature at all, Eh clocket?

1. This is clocket being very rude and saying that I dont deserve his respect, Just because I put my ban up on Fakerz.

2. This shows clocket being uncivil about what his best moment on RP was, He was saying that to provoke me into getting angry which is completely unnacceptable.

3. Clocket going at it again with my demote, Being uncivil again and trying to provoke me into raging.

4. Clocket being very disrespectful again with the respect and refuses to stop complaining about my ban on Fakerz, He also said I had broken more rules in that topic more than his time in FP, Which is not true. Fakerz has broken many rules.

5. Clocket using inappropriate language towards me, I was actually offended by this and I find this to be beyond rude.

Posting Content:

He hasnt only broken the ToU Section of the posting content, He has done A LOT more than that.

Conclusion: Clocket is definitely worth removing from our community, He is way too irresponsible, and never learns when enough is enough, I also think that he ignores the fact that there are children and he also disobeys the rules of our servers and he always has been, he has also abused majorly in the past (June, The incident with rizzo) And I think that its not getting to him that he has no power over anyone. I would like a permanent ban from the community to be placed on him, He also claimed that he has alts, So In case I'd ban his IP.
Enough is Enough Clocket, You need to learn, Respect and start treating people with respect before you get it back, and even with this thread he will deny anything and try to act innocent. Well I'm sure a lot of people have had enough of him, So its Time to end him.

More Evidence:

6. He claims that everyone hates me because I left FP and I raged because people were provoking me. Including him.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Crocodile.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120799

ermmm i vout -syupert, cuz cloket be kool 8D doodah, he be hear for many time, col guyy end vury cemunity suportin bro
Edit: Ow also stim mesages ar not FP ok
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by TheInvisible.

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120801

I'm neutral, while Clocket has been previously banned from FP and has came back with not the best of behaviour I blame neither Clocket or Crocodile but the forum moderation that's allowed it to elevate to this.

There'd be no swearing, demotions, global bans based on you two if the situation was defused earlier. Now look what's happened.

I mean no offense to the forum staff however this is merely my opinion on the current situation.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Rake.

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120803

Lol drama... -Support
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120806

I actually want to excuse my horrible sarcasm in posts before, but here is my serious opinion.
Crocodile and Clocket had a big conflict a good time ago already, but they are both helpful for community, currently I am on clockets side, because he is a very helpful guy for staff as ive seen him working with them over all this ime, and crocodile is a good forum entertainer and always has good suggestions, none of you are negative persons. Since the topic is about banning clocket, I will not support this, you both should solve your conflict and not try to get rid of each other, together you are better.

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120807

I'm gonna have to support this for the following reasons. Crocodile already posted pictures of Clocket being disrespectful on the forums so I'm not gonna get into that. However Clcoket felt like being very disrespectful towards me in particular yesterday, calling me a cunt multiple times over both text and microphone. To add to that I am apparently an abusing corrupt **** of an admin, however he was the only one who found me to be so.

This combined with his attitude on the forums and towards Crocodile leads me to believe that he is not here to do good.

I have pictures of the most of incidents happening through ingame text. However I have no evidence on the insults happening over the microphone.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001950740/screenshots/
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Duck Duckinson. Reason: Typo's all over.

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120813

First off Crocodile stop making so much long posts, because I don't really feel like reading them and I'm almost sure others would agree. Point two: looks like Clocket wanted you to stop doing something which he found annoying and I'm sure he finds you too very very annoying. And a natural thing to do by someone who is older than you is to kinda not like the younger people who think one directional (Not the gay band ofcourse) or think that they can achieve something by being inpatient or just being so active in making an elephant out of a little fly that they are not heard anymore. so yeah my suggestion is that you stop suggesting things in such big threads and surely not for the RP server because it isn't up yet. I am truly sorry if I offended you but some things need to be clear. you are younger than some people here and they just feel like you're below them because of your age. In time it will change. For the Clocket part, I do not really think he should be banned because he feels superior to you or something like that, or he just needed to tell you to bug off and he just chose the wrong words. so i do not support banning clocket because of one kid who thinks he should have his own way every time. Thank you for reading and I hope you take this into consideration.
  • Ghost141
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Ghost141.

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120814

+Support He is a huge minge on TTT I know he is already permabanned (Thanks Jose). Clocket also disrespects other members in the community a lot. He was just unbanned about a month ago and he is still minging.

I hope some of the members aren't posting because they're scared of Clocket or anything.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Wilson.

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120816

Wilson wrote:
+Support He is a huge minge on TTT I know he is already permabanned (Thanks Jose). Clocket also disrespects other members in the community a lot. He was just unbanned about a month ago and he is still minging.

I hope some of the members aren't posting because they're scared of Clocket or anything.

Quite the contrary, I see clocket as a friend and I understand him, because were the same age and I have a 13 year old cousin, so I know how it is in this matter. On the other matters I can not say, because Clocket has always been nice to me, never rude and always a bro... But what do I know, I have the whole comunity against me on this matter.
  • Ghost141
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Ghost141.

Re: Clocket - Community Ban 11 years, 3 months ago #120817

I don't know why but Clocket to me is a chill guy, he never insults me.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds