Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fakerz - Global Ban Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Fakerz - Global Ban Request

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120833

I'm sorry fakerz, but I have to support this, I mean every since I started playing TTT you have been nothing but trouble, you always claim rdm and try to get people punished for no reason, you always annoy me about my voice, and just recently you attempted to RDM me because of my voice. Also, you do act like a complete jerk to almost everyone. You are just not a very likable person.
  • Boots
  • Gold Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120835

I thought I'd write out a long quoted message but I'm sure 90% of it would be ignored and misread. And duck, I said "Shut up boots" cause he kept talking over Cawn as he was explaining about the ghosting situation and Boots just didn't stop so in the end Cawn had to resort to typing. Thanks for twisting my words there. Lots of it going on in this topic.
Wilson, take a joke.

About Jochs.
I have yet to directly insult someone or try to get someone to rage. Jochs does rage all the time, everyone knows it. Why is talking about it such a taboo? I'm not mad or angry when he starts yelling on the mic, he just gets furious a lot of the times and it's kinda funny to see someone yell on the mic on TTT cause it's usually calm British people trying to impersonate each other.

Kinda funny how most of the allegations here have no proof what so ever and this is also a pathetic attempt of a ban request. People bickering on the topic that was made in the hopes of getting me global banned for no reason.

EDIT: Boots
I don't annoy you cause of your voice, I only asked how old you really are and if you use a voicechanger. When I claim rdm I have proof of it happening. All you do on mic "FAKERZ IS A MORON, HE ALWAYS SAY RDM" whenever I've been rdm'd and point it out. I think you just dislike me cause I called you a bad traitor not that you're bad at killing players but you are horrible at covering your tracks. You pretty much have a neon sign on your head saying "I'M THE TRAITOR".
May this be locked assuming I wont get banned?
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Fakerz.

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120836

Although Fakerz can be bit rude and disrespectful to TTT staff, I say all he needs is Stern talking aswell.

-Support
  • Storm Low
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Master of Dublin

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120839

Fakerz wrote:
I thought I'd write out a long quoted message but I'm sure 90% of it would be ignored and misread. And duck, I said "Shut up boots" cause he kept talking over Cawn as he was explaining about the ghosting situation and Boots just didn't stop so in the end Cawn had to resort to typing. Thanks for twisting my words there. Lots of it going on in this topic.
Wilson, take a joke.

That post on Wonga's application is inappropriate and not child friendly the post should have gotten deleted.

You can say something nicer than "Shut up" to Boots something like Boots please be quit while Cawn is speaking.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Wilson.

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120842

I guess i'll stay neutral. I've had many complaints of RDM from him, and when we show that they're not RDM, he doesn't stop. He has been abusing some of hte FP players here on the forums, but he doesn't really deserve more than a slap on teh wrists.
  • Skyking240
  • Platinum Boarder
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Add me on Steam!
This one's for you, FP.

Thanks for deleting my entire signature.
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Skyking240.

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120844

Wilson wrote:
Fakerz wrote:
Wilson, take a joke.

That post on Wonga's application is inappropriate and not child friendly the post should have gotten deleted.

You can say something nicer than "Shut up" to Boots something like Boots please be quit while Cawn is speaking.

He was told to be quiet by Cawn himself but he didn't stop talking. You should know Boots enough that he will not stay quiet whenever he has a chance to talk.
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120850

What are you talking about fakerz, DON'T LIE!!
  • Boots
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120856

Storm Low wrote:
Although Fakerz can be bit rude and disrespectful to TTT staff, I say all he needs is Stern talking aswell.

-Support

Pretty much this ^

If he continues to be rude...I might feel differently.
But. Someone just needs to tell him his attitude is unacceptable.

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120859

Boots wrote:

Boots, nobody is trying to attack you by saying you talk a lot on the mic. It's just that when I die I tab out and map and I tab back in every now and then but I hear your voice all the time. So please, stop trying to lie yourself, you talk a lot, by a lot I mean almost nonstop once you get going. It's not possible to hear 2 people at once talking on the mic at the same time so you could try not talking about irrelevant things while an admin is explaining the situations.
Again, not trying to insult you in any way so please don't take any of it as one.
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Fakerz.

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120861

Boots wrote:

I would like to say really quickly that.
Sure, I suppose you talk a lot.
But I do too.

I've had several people tell me to shut up before.
Like Wilsoooon.

Talking a lot isn't so bad, Boots.
Having talking skills is nice.
I do it because it's fun and I love when I think of something funny to say.
Making people happy and having fun is really the most important to me on the server.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds