Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fakerz - Global Ban Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Fakerz - Global Ban Request

Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120752

I'm gonna have my little say here before I put any evidence or proof against Fakerz, He is abusive and disrespectful towards the admins and other players, and I'm getting tired of people getting poop from him. And I've had enough. He's caused as much trouble as he has and I think he needs to go for a while, Not just on TTT, But all of our servers.

I found no template either, So this will have to do, I also request him to be banned on forums as well as all of our other servers.

Steam Name: |FP| Fakerz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14654234

Forum Name: Fakerz

What Rule(s) Did the player break: Flaming, Being rude/disrespectful, Violating ToU.

Evidence of SteamID:

Evidence:

1. The first Image shows him calling a lot of players that dont agree with him "ignorant" though this is a matter of opinion, I think it is quite rude and has offended some people.

2. The second image shows him saying he likes to kill Jochs the best because he rages the most, and also calls him a "typical cod xbox player" which could of make Jochs provoked to become angry or offended.

3. The third image shows an insult directed at me, which could of made me provoked into raging or even swearing at him, but I did the right thing and ignored his insults, If that was directed at another player they could have been provoked aswell.

Posting Content:

I think he has broken quite a bit of the ToU, From what he's been saying to people.

Conclusion: I honestly think for the best of Fakerz, A short ban would be good to have, Maybe about a week, He needs his lesson to be taught, Just Like I had to have mine taught and needs to learn to get along with everyone, he rages at admins on TTT for no reason (Which I dont have proof on, but I'm sure someone will post more evidence in with this ban) and he is just generally rude, and arrogant.

Post any evidence if you have any.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by MrJ0K3RZ.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120756

I don't have any proof but he starts arguments over nothing sometimes

Yesterday on TTT he was moaning at us because we wouldn't ban a guy for apparently ghosting. We had no proof on this guy and his proof was that he got killed by him which we just said was RDM and then he decided to try and start up the igniting argument again.

I have no proof so this doesn't really stand for anything but he does cause trouble and disrespects admins

EDIT: Actually since this is a global ban i'm not sure if TTT offences matter?
  • Sparkey
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
"I Just conducted a test and it turns out on my PC its 1700 FPS lol."
"AHAHAHAHA On arma 2 and arma 3 i get about maybe 2500 FPS. So realistic with it."
^PeterGriffin 2013

Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Sparkey. Reason: Fix

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120757

From a neutral point, how did Crocodile provoke Fakerz?
  • Kezz
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120760

I've seen these pictures and decided I believe the replies and the disputes Fakerz is involved in is no more than a mere discussion of different opinions. Fakerz I don't believe has never or at least not in the pictures gone out of his way to harm someone. While he has name called it's been nothing seriously offensive not to my standards anyway.

As for now I don't believe a global ban should be put in place but a mere talking to. I'm intrigued to see Fakerz reply to perhaps change my opinion.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crocodile

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120763

Clocket wrote:
This request is as pathetic as me making one on your croc for your profile pic and swearing in the first post...

My profile picture has no relevance, Nor this is about me. This is a ban request based on Fakerz, Have an honest opinion and show some damn respect will you?

And to stop you complaining, You were right about my profile picture. So I changed it.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Crocodile.

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120780

Clocket wrote:
No, I'm not going to stop complaining. Your sitting having a go at Fakerz when he has done nothing wrong. You've broke more rules in this topic alone than he probably has in his time in FP. So once again, you don't deserve any respect.

I have not broken any rules in this topic, Also. Stop acting like you are a higher authority than me. You are the same as me and if you continue to be like that you always will be.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120789

I'm hoping a moderator come soon this is going abit offtopic, For the ban request some stuff is innapropiate but it seems not worth a global ban in my opinion.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120794

I've seen Fakerz have a go (being disrespective) at atleast 2 different community members. Gbrah and Boots, but I don't have any conclusive evidence on this. Still, a global ban is abit much. Continously telling Boots to "ST*U" on the TTT server does not require a global ban, but Fakerz needs to think about his attitude towards fellow community member, but not just only fellow community members.

-support on the global banrequest it is.

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120812

He is quite disrespectful on the TTT server to the admins.

I'm sure you guys know what he means in this post. friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...art=6&Itemid=426
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Wilson.

Re: Fakerz - Global Ban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #120828

He is a bit of a jerk, but not bad enough to be global banned. Just give him a stern talking to.
-Support
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?
Time to create page: 1.01 seconds