Username Password: Remember me

Wilsons anger
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wilsons anger

Wilsons anger 11 years, 4 months ago #119935

Staff Member(s) Name:Wilson

Staff Member(s) SteamID:STEAM_0:1:43403813

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: He slayed me out of anger.

Evidence:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Wilsons anger 11 years, 4 months ago #119936

This isn't evidence of what you're trying to get at, what you're showing is him slaying you for RDMx2 and you're not showing anything to back up that those 2 kills weren't RDM.
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra

Re: Wilsons anger 11 years, 4 months ago #119937

I will admit I was wrong with the RDM x2 but you did RDM.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Wilson.

Re: Wilsons anger 11 years, 4 months ago #119938

Wilson wrote:
I will admit I was wrong with the RDM x2 but you did RDM.

C4 ? Did the guy say "Fakerz shot me" ?
I'm sure if I shot a fellow traitor as a traitor then they would be pissed, everyone would be annoyed by that and mention it. I know that I didn't shoot that round. All I did was going around planting c4 cause I had like 9 credits.
EDIT: You NEVER told me any names or said 'Why did you kill namehere?" You're just angry at me cause of your forum karma, the 1 week ban was also without any names or anything at all.
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Fakerz.

Re: Wilsons anger 11 years, 4 months ago #119940

So you are saying I should save evidence for everything I do on the server? I punish people all the time and I'm not going to save proof for everything I do. But I did save that proof because I knew you would try anything to make me look bad. I am not going to ask "why did you kill this guys" because most people just make up complete BS. On your unban request you even said you killed people over suspicion if you would read the rules you would know that is against them. Fakerz if anyone is mad it is you. You are just going to be immature and spam someones karma down just because you dislike them you spam karma down randomly and I bet you have alt accounts. You are a minge and disrespect admins too.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Wilsons anger 11 years, 4 months ago #119942

Just wondering how does this show anger?
  • Mez
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • 10,000 Points for you!

Re: Wilsons anger 11 years, 4 months ago #119943

Wilson wrote:
So you are saying I should save evidence for everything I do on the server? I punish people all the time and I'm not going to save proof for everything I do. But I did save that proof because I knew you would try anything to make me look bad. I am not going to ask "why did you kill this guys" because most people just make up complete BS. On your unban request you even said you killed people over suspicion if you would read the rules you would know that is against them. Fakerz if anyone is mad it is you. You are just going to be immature and spam someones karma down just because you dislike them you spam karma down randomly and I bet you have alt accounts. You are a minge and disrespect admins too.

Alt accounts? What? You don't even ask anything before dealing out punishments, you just said that. I told you why they died, you refused to listen to me and slayed me anyways. Stop trying to get out of that.

Also, mez, this is why it's anger.

This is the pm that wilson sent me, I'm not taking a picture of my mailbox for obvious reasons.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Fakerz.

Re: Wilsons anger 11 years, 4 months ago #119944

To be fair this doesn't show anything but Wilson slaying you, then you complaining in admin chat. For all we know with the evidence that was shown you could of Rdmed the whole server. If this is a demote request personally I do not see enough evidence, to demote. Please Provide further evidence.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Wilsons anger 11 years, 4 months ago #119945

-support to the max If you RDMed someone wilson has the right to slay you, It's not out of anger.
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wilson

Re: Wilsons anger 11 years, 4 months ago #119947

I don't let my emotions get in the way of punishing minges like you. Its also pathetic trying to gather weak evidence like this to try and get me demoted because you want revenge.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Wilson.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds