Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #109012

MrJ0K3RZ wrote:
Goosey wrote:
I'm really disappointed with this! You clearly knew what the consequences would be.

But, I do believe in second chances, where would most of us be without them?

So, I offer an ultimatum for you Leon:

If you post a leaving post requesting your powers to be removed and then show me said post, I will act like those powers were never there and we can resume normally. If however you don't and you choose to retain your powers, you will be stripped of your FPJB powers.

I will expect a reply to this saying either, no I'm sticking with the other community, or an apology and a link to this power removal post.

Please can people send him the link to this thread so he can see it and make up his mind.

Goosey that's a fail, he betrayed the community by joining that, becomming staff and keeping a secret.

I do respect your opinion but do what you have to do, but everybody would choose to keep their powers.
I talked to him like a week ago and he says He was an admin on that communinity as i told him to leave it but then he killed my advice this was confirmed
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member
The topic has been locked.

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #109013

I'm going to stick with the original offer, as I said on a separate post, we will review the members after the first week and if he isn't up to scratch (spending enough time on the server) then he will be demoted.

Also, you said (in Skype) if he does secretly play the other server and fakes the power removal than surely he can't be dedicated to both servers so will find out within the first week and any following weeks should this problem arise again.
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Does anyone else still have this link?
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Goosey.

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #109014

I'm not administration in the community currently, just ask assasin himself. It was something i did for ONE DAY. Not to be rude, but i would appriciate if you would clarify your facts before you make a full blown demotion request. It's like if a good friend of yours made a server, then immidiatly adds you as member of staff. This was nothing more. I told him after about 2 hours that i don't want to be a member of staff on his server and resigned.

Edit: Sorry, i just saw your post Goosey. I already resigned via steam chat but i'll make a forum resignation as well.

dsg.createaforum.com/general-discussion/leon-james-resignition/ Thankyou for the second chance, i wasn't exactly thinking of it as a permanent member of staff, i made the app cause he said that was the only way he'd give me SA.
  • Leon James!
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
You can't sit with us!
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Leon James!.

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #109038

I dont get this, you cant be admin on another server?? It just has to be fp all the way... And he probably earned that a while ago when fp was shut down with no servers... (eg. Play on server, get admin, stop playing, find fp play that, get admin... Record of past admin = demote) wow
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #109041

Can everyone stop with the theoretical stories and look at the evidence? The evidence clearly shows that Leon James is staff in another community, which he knows and is against the rules. Theres no "hes 14 he should be forgiven" or "whats so wrong about it", a rule is a rule, if you have a problem take it up with chute but for now that rule is in place so i completely support this demote as there is clear evidence that rules have been broken.

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #109043

To be honest, I knew Anderson was a SA in this community all along, He told me that he was a SA in the community and I kept it personal to him, But since people know, thats that.

But on topic.

I'm sadly going to give this a +Support, Even if he is 14 and needs to be given another chance its not an excuse. I'm a 12 year old and I never get given any chances.

It kills me to say this Leon and others that -Supported the demote.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #109045

Crocodile wrote:

I'm a 12 year old and I never get given any chances.

Not like you have been unbanned from the forums, the RP server and the MC server?
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Does anyone else still have this link?

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #109046

Unbanned multiple times from the forums*

political correctness ftw!
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike Raza

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #109047

Goosey wrote:
Crocodile wrote:

I'm a 12 year old and I never get given any chances.

Not like you have been unbanned from the forums, the RP server and the MC server?

From the present now on

The forum situation... I dunno why I were unbanned

RP... ???

MC... Rake was away so I personally asked chute if he would unban me
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #109055

Leon, i did not expect this. i know assassin asked so many people to join their community and tried to steal our members you should not react against that.

+support
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds