Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB

Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #108993

Staff Member Name: |FP| Leon James

Staff Member SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35031430

What did the Staff Member do?: Staff on another community

Evidence:

Leon James has been a good friend of mine for a long time in FP, this demotion request has nothing to do with having a grudge or anything stupid like that, being an admin in another community is highly unacceptable and this player should have his powers revoked right away. I found this picture while searching around for more pictures of Anderson being admin in another community and when I found Leon in it as well I was very shocked.

Thank you for looking at this demotion request, please leave your opinions below.

Also here is a link to the actual post for confirmation (Not advertising) dsg.createaforum.com/list-of-monthly-sta...taff-list/msg5/#msg5
dsg.createaforum.com/staff-team-applicat...james-promotion-app/
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by MrJ0K3RZ.
The topic has been locked.

Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #108995

+Support this shows leon is not really dedicated to our community
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #108996

I Warned him this was coming as soon as i saw those tags

I Told him LEAVE Right away

I Told him of what happened to me

I F^cking warned him

</3
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Sneaky.

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #108997

This is sad.. Damn it leon..

No other choice but to +support. I'm sorry </3
  • madaradox
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Madaraarararadox
ت
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by madaradox. Reason: fail typo

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #108999

Lol this is like leaving your country and going to another. Should you be kicked out of your home country never to return? You're so quick to demote as a low ranking staff member it's like you specifically look for this stuff and enjoy putting people in this position. I say Leon deserves this only if he is 100% neglecting his duties as staff on our servers. Why would it matter if he's staff somewhere else if he is still doing his job fine? There's no proof that's him but just a name. There could be another Leon James. Have you talked to him about this? He's 14 by the way, and I'm sure we've all made mistakes at that age.
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sneaky, yair.grenade

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #109001

Clyde Foster wrote:
Lol this is like leaving your country and going to another. Should you be kicked out of your home country never to return? You're so quick to demote as a low ranking staff member it's like you specifically look for this stuff and enjoy putting people in this position. I say Leon deserves this only if he is 100% neglecting his duties as staff on our servers. Why would it matter if he's staff somewhere else if he is still doing his job fine? There's no proof that's him but just a name. There could be another Leon James. Have you talked to him about this? He's 14 by the way, and I'm sure we've all made mistakes at that age.

Being admin in another community is NOT fine, you clearly do not understand the rules. Also this is an age friendly community so we treat everybody the same
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #109004

MrJ0K3RZ wrote:
Clyde Foster wrote:

Being admin in another community is NOT fine, you clearly do not understand the rules. Also this is an age friendly community so we treat everybody the same

You don't seem to understand so I'm not going to argue with you. Also I never stated that age mattered, you did, and only as a strike or blow towards myself. The fact is that his age is 14 and like most teenagers he made a mistake. Equality was not mentioned in my statement so please don't come at me as though I motioned towards inequality based on age solely. You should rethink your answers before you submit. Any posts you make after this will not be read by my eyes so don't waste your time please. I mean no disrespect when I say this.
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #109006

Clyde Foster wrote:
MrJ0K3RZ wrote:
Clyde Foster wrote:

You don't seem to understand so I'm not going to argue with you. Also I never stated that age mattered, you did, and only as a strike or blow towards myself. The fact is that his age is 14 and like most teenagers he made a mistake. Equality was not mentioned in my statement so please don't come at me as though I motioned towards inequality based on age solely. You should rethink your answers before you submit. Any posts you make after this will not be read by my eyes so don't waste your time please. I mean no disrespect when I say this.

It's not like he went and joined a community without knowing the consequences, he needs to be punished for his actions and many people agree with me
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #109009

I'm really disappointed with this! You clearly knew what the consequences would be.

But, I do believe in second chances, where would most of us be without them?

So, I offer an ultimatum for you Leon:

If you post a leaving post requesting your powers to be removed and then show me said post, I will act like those powers were never there and we can resume normally. If however you don't and you choose to retain your powers, you will be stripped of your FPJB powers.

I will expect a reply to this saying either, no I'm sticking with the other community, or an apology and a link to this power removal post.

Please can people send him the link to this thread so he can see it and make up his mind.
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Does anyone else still have this link?

Re: Demotion Request - Leon James - FP:JB 11 years, 8 months ago #109011

Goosey wrote:
I'm really disappointed with this! You clearly knew what the consequences would be.

But, I do believe in second chances, where would most of us be without them?

So, I offer an ultimatum for you Leon:

If you post a leaving post requesting your powers to be removed and then show me said post, I will act like those powers were never there and we can resume normally. If however you don't and you choose to retain your powers, you will be stripped of your FPJB powers.

I will expect a reply to this saying either, no I'm sticking with the other community, or an apology and a link to this power removal post.

Please can people send him the link to this thread so he can see it and make up his mind.

Goosey that's a fail, he betrayed the community by joining that, becomming staff and keeping a secret.

I do respect your opinion but do what you have to do, but everybody would choose to keep their powers.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by MrJ0K3RZ.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds