(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kycro on the FPSRP server

Kycro on the FPSRP server 15 years ago #10881

In-Game Name: |FP| Kycro

Steamid: # 77 \"|FP| Kycro\" STEAM_0:1:11795793 04:14 99 0

Server/s: Friendly players serious roleplay server

Reason for ban: Admin abuse, Kick without a reason and mute no reason

Why you think that p_layer_ should be banned: It was on the FPSRP server and i was at the counter of |FP| Cookies cook shop and Kycro had dropped some money to give to cookie instead of using /give. i used my grav gun to steal the money and run. i got away and Kycro called me a noob and i replyed rather childishly \"well use /give bext time fool\" or something along that lines. so he muted me, i unmuted myself and kicked him reason was \"Admin abuse, use /give noob\" again slightly childish namecalling by me there but i was annoyed lol. he came back on and said \"kirr dont make me angry\" i replyed \"why not ive dont nothing wrong\" he replys with \"ill extend ur mute to 15 mins\" then
Kirrimir is muted (|FP| Kycro (ger)).
then i unmuted myself and replyed \"
*DEAD* |FP| Kirrimir: (OOC) You realise that sabuuse\"

my fail to spell there lol. then
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : N/A.
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : N/A.

Evidence (screenshot/console etc):

14:13 - [NaH] Ozzy J |FP|: y was he muting you
14:14 - |FP| Kirrimir: Because i stole some money he dropped so he called me a noob so i called him a fool for not using /give so he muted me so i kicked him for abuse
14:14 - [NaH] Ozzy J |FP|: ....
14:14 - [NaH] Ozzy J |FP|: if anything get the cops
14:14 - [NaH] Ozzy J |FP|: not kick
14:15 - [NaH] Ozzy J |FP|: idiot
14:15 - |FP| Kirrimir: well he muted me so i kicked him then he tryed to mute me again for no reason i unmuted myself and told him its abuse then he kicked
14:16 - [NaH] Ozzy J |FP|: wtf
14:28 - |FP| Kirrimir: yh :/

I dont want to start an arguement so please dont try to flame me into it.
  • Kirrimir
  • Senior Boarder

Kirrimir
<<Gamertag for 360, Add me
Admin T2 on Srp.
Standard on build but i have the ability to kick and God people xD
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Kirrimir.

Re:Kycro on the FPSRP server 15 years ago #10882

RP your role:

If you are a gundealer you RP a gundealer do NOT SCAM people. if they pay you they get what they want.
I even heard a story \&quot;if i kill them they need to follow NLR and pay all over again\&quot; no they dont.
If they havent recieved there shipment yet they have the right to still get it its a official rule.
Seeing most people can just be asses and kill someone and soon as he buys a shipment.
Also if there are multiple gundealers,and you decide to become a Mafia/cop supplier,it is allowed if there is attleast ONE person gundealing to public.
This also counts for some other classes Medic for example.
Also if your cop or mayor dont rp \&quot;corrupt\&quot; this kind of rp mostly sucks. Its means your just releasing all prisoners all the time,letting mob in all the time etc.
And its okay to be a little corrupt but not pick sides. if the mobboss slips 1000 dollar in the chief his pocket the chief can decide to leave the druglabs intact.
But if a other cop wants to do a search warrant the chief is not allowed to stop him. Also the mayor cant make stupid rules like DRUGLABS ALLOWED.
Also its not against the rules really if you dont but try to ROLEPLAY, a Mayor is not a marine so dont go around fully armed killing all the gangsters that try to kidnap you.
Or be the cop that just trys to get somebody nailed,or the gangster that thinks as soon as a cop comes in he thinks hes in trouble.

My fellow HIGHER staff member (or a staff member) is breaking the rules:

Make a screenshot/video about it and show it to the Leaders/SA's. But first try to adress him
on his wrong doing if he decides to just laugh at you and continue,report him.
Some people say you can kick etc. a higher rank then yours...You cannot.
Kicking a higher rank then yours is a stupid idea and will just cause a conflict resulting
in a kicking/banning war. it is best to report this seeing this does more then start a fight.
A higher rank is ALLOWED to kick etc. a LOWER rank BUT it is better if you report him and is a way
the SA's and leaders prefer. *TIP* Make screenshots of console also as proof

You should read the rules before you play on a server.
Rp your role means in that case that you have to be gangster or mobboss to steal and not engineer.
Btw. Noob is another word for Newbie, which means you don´t know or don´t follow the rules and have simply no expirience (my opinion)
Fool is like Idiot and is much more disrespecting. I gave you a fair punishment and you kicked me, a 2 min mute is a fair punishment.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Kycro on the FPSRP server 15 years ago #10887

You Broke Both Of These Kycro
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Last Edit: 15 years ago by Slashcross.

Re:Kycro on the FPSRP server 15 years ago #10890

Kirrimir was allowed to steal it , but you dont use admin powers to punish him you use the cops.

Secondly also Kirrimir was in the wrong here Kycro had all right to be disrespected to be called a fool.
And he was also a higher rank , but you guys IGNORED his mute and decided to even kick him.

Seems more of a misunderstanding then abuse.

I would advice both of you guys

Kycro: Get a better understanding of the rules , the only thing you are correct on is Kirrimir shouldnt have adressed you as a fool

Kirrimir: You had the right to steal the monney , but not the right to ignore the mute. Next time dont go in against higher ranks , just report them.

And i have to agree it might not be the best of behavior that a engineer is stealing , but it is allowed.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Kycro on the FPSRP server 15 years ago #10892

kycro?? u muted him for calling you a fool?? at the top of the thing it clearly shows u calling him a noob, a bit hipocritical, if i muted everyone who said anything bad to me the server would be silent.
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Kycro on the FPSRP server 15 years ago #10893

I explained the meaning of the words noob and fool in my last post
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Kycro on the FPSRP server 15 years ago #10894

i Admit i was unaware Kycro was Admin T1 i thought he was Modt2 same as me so indeed i was in the wrong but i ignored the mute because it was an unfair mute for no real reason that one silly little name, a bit excessive dont u think.
  • Kirrimir
  • Senior Boarder

Kirrimir
Admin T2 on Srp.

Re:Kycro on the FPSRP server 15 years ago #10895

I agree its not something i would do myself, but he had the right. And you ignored his right to do that. Eventaully ending up with him being kicked.

Also i dont mind if you accidently kick a higher rank, i cant blame you guys for not knowing the staff list out of your head.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Zok.

Re:Kycro on the FPSRP server 15 years ago #11004

Fair enough but i do think it was out of line but i shall not pursue the matter any farther
  • Kirrimir
  • Senior Boarder

Kirrimir
Admin T2 on Srp.

Re:Kycro on the FPSRP server 15 years ago #11112

Ok i thought about this ( hospital for 1 1/2 days ).
We both might overacted a bit.

And the joke to the end:

Raid Rule

Only Cops,Mayor,Mobboss,Gangsters,Hobos,Citizens,Blackmarket Dealer are allowed to raid peoples homes. Also Cops are not allowed to bust in peoples homes and STEAL LEGAL GOODS. Only illegal.

Zoks newest rule, added some hours after our conflict.

Ok, cause i think a conflict between two not so bad staff members isnt needed:

Rest in peaces^^
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds