Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kycro

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #11113

NLR states he can go back to his store as much as he wants.
But if Kycro is correct you shouldnt have slayed him for that.
Cant you people just read the rules , im not a walking book.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Zok.

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #11134

Ok first of all i dont give a fuck if you were in hospital and its not a flaming thread its us tring to make points, yes it was a little harsh, but if i keep going into a shop, that you tele'd into then you shoot me with a gun you bought and i slay you then is that a crime, then if you kick me, own my door and then try to do this

would you be offended, and also look at the pictures they have proof he is tele abusing (but not then since a kicked man cant take his camera out)
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #11151

All your pictures show commands i ran on myself or teleportings, but why there are no kills from me in the pics??
Cause i just checked why you rdmed, cause there is no reason to stay in the pd 45 mins and kill everyone going into PD.
As administator i have to get sure that you dont ruin the server through any kind of abuse.
I know there is no point about getting into PD as mob or gangster, but holding it for 45 mins and killing everyone inside isnĀ“t more then rdm.

Btw. the commands from me you showed on the pics were all not abusive against others and brought no negative effect to other players.

To get into your gunshop i simply pressed the button.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #11500

erm no first of all you ran commands on yourself and tele'd which is abuse and when did i ever hold the PD for 45 mins and kill everyone inside, was that when the cops tried to ill us and i spent 100K on the campagin.....

also how can i take pictures if i am dead...
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Time to create page: 0.11 seconds