• Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #10976

Slashcross wrote:
wow nice comeback, ill wait for the good one now derek

Slash anyone can see from our arguement that your shit at arguing?
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #10980

ffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggg

there now i must be good at it right?
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #11005

Dereck, one thing to say. Grow up. this was a perfectly acceptable thread before (once again) you came on and started flaming Slashcross... it really is pathetic, so please quit now while your not to far behind.
  • Kirrimir
  • Senior Boarder

Kirrimir
<<Gamertag for 360, Add me
Admin T2 on Srp.
Standard on build but i have the ability to kick and God people xD

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #11011

If he was robbing you then you abused by kicking him and i believe nlr applies tp people returning to their stores after theyve been robbed nts because the rules on Zoks server change too often
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #11056

Derick wrote:
Slashcross wrote:
wow nice comeback, ill wait for the good one now derek

Slash anyone can see from our arguement that your shit at arguing?

Like your shit at being funny.
  • Max

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #11065

first of all i dont quit and jordan I didnt kick him, he kicked me after i slayed him and he RDMed me in the first place, i was in my right to shoot him, he kills me so i go back to talk, then he kills me again and again so i slay him
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #11095

Slash sounds to me like he was trying to rob you and he is obviously going to kill anyone who goes to the store if he's trying to rob it.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #11111

So, you try to report me and instantly after I´m gone to hospital (RL) this turns into a flaming thread, interesting.

B2T

Once again, i was in your store, you shot me cause i searched for the button (Admin job and interrest as mobboss). I killed you. I found the button pressed it and walked to storage. I called reinforcements ( not over ooc, steam and group chat ).
You came back with a gun in your hands ( which is against nlr, cause you dont know anymore that you were killed during a raid. ( This turned into a raid after you decided to shoot at me!!! ) and I killed you. ( I was allowed, it was a raid )
You came back again with a gun in your hand ( oh wait, nlr???? ) I killed you again and then you slayed me. ( that was the point your gone to far, you ignored nlr 2 times and then you slayed a mobboss during raid and stopping him so from end it? thats not the way of serious role play ) I kicked you after that as fair punishment.
I owned the door cause i wanted to export my things ( yes my things, i robbed them ) safely to my place ( what i wanted to do earlier but could not do cause you slayed me )

And if you really want to report me next time dont report yourself.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds