Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kycro

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #10927

better than ur dmish role yea
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #10929

I'm DMish? did you not read my post about slash's bad RP?
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #10932

pure opinion
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #10935

So you must be worse than him !
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #10952

I have rped with slash hes good at it he follows the rules and does a good job at being an admin. do you know how hard it is to do both at the same time the last time i rped with you in the server u spammed to get someone kicked for stealing your ilgal goods (he was a cop) plus you were waranted mean he could come back over and over even if he died. Insted you slayed him 10 times then got kicked by jay the came back then started to piss everybody off. Mintin did that and got banned what make u so special huh.
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #10957

Derek, Derek, Derek, have we not seen that you cant rp, argue or administrate, go and read your won threads and your bound to find out that you cant do anything right, as shown by how you stopped posing in a rage
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #10960

Blue_dragon wrote:
I have rped with slash hes good at it he follows the rules and does a good job at being an admin. do you know how hard it is to do both at the same time the last time i rped with you in the server u spammed to get someone kicked for stealing your ilgal goods (he was a cop) plus you were waranted mean he could come back over and over even if he died. Insted you slayed him 10 times then got kicked by jay the came back then started to piss everybody off. Mintin did that and got banned what make u so special huh.

Lol you fucking nerd when did this happen?
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #10961

Slashcross wrote:
Derek, Derek, Derek, have we not seen that you cant rp, argue or administrate, go and read your won threads and your bound to find out that you cant do anything right, as shown by how you stopped posing in a rage

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #10963

About 3 to 4 weeks back when you shouted at all the admins to kick someone who stole your stuff.
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Kycro 15 years ago #10971

No dear, that wasnt because they stole my stuff your just trying to make it sound bad
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds