Forum abuse report
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Forum abuse report

Forum abuse report 11 years, 8 months ago #108542

Forum name(s): xDrayken/DarkDrayken

Reason:

Okay, this is getting on my nerves.

I got forum banned on "xDrayken" for absolutely NO reason at all. I was never notified of the reason of ban either.

Yesterday I made a new account to appeal that ban, saying that I didn't do anything wrong, and that I never got any reason for the ban.

Now this morning I log in, and ffs, someone deleted my ban appeal AND banned my account permanently.

This is sad. I'm getting banned out of the blue by someone who DOESN'T even have the BALLS to tell me it's him, and doesn't even have the common sense to give a reason for his constant banning.

Now, whoever is banning me, how about you ACTUALLY tell me why you banned "xDrayken" in the first place, and why you never told me about it.

Then, I want you to tell me why you banned "DarkDrayken" and removed my ban appeal.
  • Drayken
  • Banned
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Drayken.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Forum abuse report 11 years, 8 months ago #108543

I must agree with that being very abusive, banning 2accounts without a valid reason is. i support
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction

Re: Forum abuse report 11 years, 8 months ago #108545

whoever did this is gonna obviously get caught, they have all the stuff the staff do on record.
  • Quake709
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Forum abuse report 11 years, 8 months ago #108547

I suggest you email Chute about this, you will only get banned more it seems or poke him in steam. gl !
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction

Re: Forum abuse report 11 years, 8 months ago #108548

Drayken, using alt accounts is against the TOS. If you would have actually read the rules, you would have known to use the contact option located here.

You can appeal your ban directly to ChuteUK, he will look over it when he has the time.

I spoke to the person who banned you, and you were banned for obsessive trouble making and trolling.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Jochs.

Re: Forum abuse report 11 years, 8 months ago #108551

Drayken, you are being far too out of line right now.

I am trying to help you out, so stop saying I am siding with admin abuse or whatever.

I would have told you it was Clocket, but I felt that your abusive attitude showed that you would try to harass him in some sort of way.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds