Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108162

Let's be serious and mature here. We all know where that thread was going. Grow up.
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108167

I believe it was the right thing if they wanted to argue they could do it in a group chat with chute.
-Support
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108172

Tanner Leteff wrote:
He even said that this was a matter to be handled with Chute, and gave Chute permission to unlock i he felt what Kittai did was wrong. Kittai even said that Chute may unlock if he feels the need for me locking it was wrong. At this point, Jack, your looking nothing more than like a bully trying to get your way.

Besides; what wast to say the Quade and Josh weren't Joking, and quade got butthurt about something and decided to take the raw material and post on public? Regardless of Josh calling him names, calling him a "Coon" or "Nigger" or if he called him "Jabberwockyfriendchickenwocniggerbtchassmotherfucker" *Sorry for language, don't censor out, mods, i need that as a statement.* It was an off community out of community topic, IN WHICH DIDN'T EVE HAVE THE FULL CHATLOGS so action shouldn't be taken in community. Technically, your Exploiting, and harrasing other members higher or equal rank of you, Jack, thus giving me and every other member of this community a right to bean request you. And at this point, requesting a random childish ban on a favored moderator, the chances are in MY hands. So quit being brat, and go to Chute about thew matter, as you had before, and you will now, before I personally go against you to Chute.

And whoever trhe moderator is that keeps removinbg my posts, stop it, i am making a point here to both the admins, and the community. Dont remove this post again.

and I want everyone to know something; everytime you post a stupid thing like this, Poor Chute has to go through hell and back dealing with crybabies, whine babies, and bullies, and try to get everyone to stop, the poor man has no time for this disgusting drama. So when your about to clic that submit button, you remember, Chute is dragged in as well.

The reason your comments are removed is because you try and back up the most dumb reasons with 100s of swear words even in this one your being racist to defend a topic that is linked to racism saying you need it to defend a point which you don't ever need to use swear words or be racist to defend a point. Trying to say I can't make a ban request on something someone has done wrong because of how high there position is in FP is the most stupid thing I have ever heard and contacting me on skype because your furious even though everyone says don't say anything because you'll make it worse well there right you did make it worse
[18:31:16] Tanner Schley Leteff: You beter have do not disturb on, because i realllly want to disturb you right now, Jack,
[18:45:13] Jack Griffin: What
[18:48:50] Tanner Schley Leteff: What in the hell is your problem recently? Divorce? girlfriend brake up? What?
[18:49:02] Jack Griffin: Lol
[18:49:19] Tanner Schley Leteff: Seriously!
[18:49:21] Tanner Schley Leteff: Tell me?
[18:50:03] Jack Griffin: O god that was funny
[18:50:14] Tanner Schley Leteff: Fucking tell me what your problem is
[18:50:15] Tanner Schley Leteff: Now
[18:50:22] Tanner Schley Leteff: I want to know what it is
[18:50:24] Tanner Schley Leteff: personal
[18:50:31] Tanner Schley Leteff: or fucking bully syndrome
[18:50:40] Tanner Schley Leteff: Did your parents divorce?
[18:50:47] Tanner Schley Leteff: Did your girlfriend cheat?
[18:50:58] Tanner Schley Leteff: Was your twinkie not enough cream filled?
[18:51:02] Tanner Schley Leteff: Whats the problem?
[18:51:18] Tanner Schley Leteff: because obviously, your actions show your fucking pissed about something
[18:51:22] Tanner Schley Leteff: dont ignore me Jack
[18:51:45] Tanner Schley Leteff: I am fixing to personally make up a report to Chute,
[18:51:48] Tanner Schley Leteff: it wont go public
[18:51:56] Tanner Schley Leteff: it will be zipped up and sent to him personally
[18:52:05] Tanner Schley Leteff: I wont bother making a public ban request on you
[18:52:11] Tanner Schley Leteff: thats enough of you, Jack
[18:52:27] Tanner Schley Leteff: get your shit together, and quit trying to bring you fellow staff down you bastard
[18:52:34] Tanner Schley Leteff: your nothing more tha a bully
[18:53:59] Jack Griffin: you got me man
[18:54:34] Jack Griffin: I do have a major problem
[18:55:12] Jack Griffin: My Twinkie didn't have enough cream
[18:55:18] Tanner Schley Leteff: Ah.
[18:55:18] Jack Griffin: thats why i'm so pissed
[18:55:25] Tanner Schley Leteff: So lets quit the bullshit Jack
[18:55:36] Tanner Schley Leteff: Why would you do something like that
[18:57:00] Jack Griffin: Man those reason were good
[18:57:03] Jack Griffin: and funny
[18:57:11] Tanner Schley Leteff: I said enough with the shit
[18:57:26] Tanner Schley Leteff: nothing is funny where it involved demoting a fellow staff
[18:57:34] Tanner Schley Leteff: Why havent you defended yourself?
[18:57:40] Tanner Schley Leteff: I see no other post than mine
[18:57:49] Tanner Schley Leteff: your just going to give up that easy?
[18:57:59] Tanner Schley Leteff: Right now
[18:58:01] Tanner Schley Leteff: officially
[18:58:05] Tanner Schley Leteff: you and I
[18:58:10] Tanner Schley Leteff: are on bad turf.
[18:58:41] Jack Griffin: Wants the benefits of thos?
[18:58:46] Jack Griffin: that*
[18:58:49] Tanner Schley Leteff: Oh
[18:58:50] Tanner Schley Leteff: well
[18:59:33] Tanner Schley Leteff: I make it my ever loving breathing determination to get you out of this communit. You dont belong here. Yopu have done nothing but harass Josh, and try to bring everyone higher than you down
[18:59:41] Tanner Schley Leteff: Your nothing more than a bully
[18:59:50] Tanner Schley Leteff: and a demoted bully when I get done with you
[18:59:56] Tanner Schley Leteff: I will spend 1 week
[18:59:59] Tanner Schley Leteff: no more
[19:00:01] Tanner Schley Leteff: no less
[19:00:11] Tanner Schley Leteff: on typing up the biggest ban request this community has ever seen
[19:00:17] Tanner Schley Leteff: Ever
[19:00:20] Tanner Schley Leteff: I will make it a record
[19:00:32] Tanner Schley Leteff: I might not have visual proof
[19:00:36] Tanner Schley Leteff: but when I am done
[19:00:39] Tanner Schley Leteff: people will wake up
[19:00:49] Tanner Schley Leteff: and see your actions and crimes commited to the commnity
[19:00:57] Jack Griffin: Were they asleep thos whole time?
[19:00:57] Tanner Schley Leteff: You have gone too far
[19:01:03] Jack Griffin: this*
[19:01:08] Tanner Schley Leteff: you should have stayed out of this oone
[19:01:26] Tanner Schley Leteff: but you cant keep your fingers off your keyboard for more than 30 seconds
[19:01:31] Tanner Schley Leteff: Yes
[19:01:42] Tanner Schley Leteff: yes they were, most of them who like you yes
[19:01:51] Tanner Schley Leteff: And I wont post the appeal on the community age
[19:01:52] Tanner Schley Leteff: page
[19:01:59] Tanner Schley Leteff: it will go directly to Chute.
[19:02:50] Jack Griffin: man you should join this call
[19:03:20] Tanner Schley Leteff: Nope.
[19:03:21] Tanner Schley Leteff: Again
[19:03:24] Tanner Schley Leteff: not public
[19:03:25] Tanner Schley Leteff: my rant
[19:03:30] Tanner Schley Leteff: is going directly to him
[19:03:32] Tanner Schley Leteff: personally
[19:03:43] Tanner Schley Leteff: he will get my ban request/demote request on you
[19:03:51] Tanner Schley Leteff: IF i decide to actually do it
[19:03:52] Tanner Schley Leteff: right now
[19:03:57] Tanner Schley Leteff: I wont because things are calm
[19:04:06] Tanner Schley Leteff: but if Kittai ends iup getting demoted because of you
[19:04:15] Tanner Schley Leteff: I will go through with it.

You act smart but every thing you said there was childish, if he does get demoted then it's from what he has done wrong in the community I have just brought the problem into the light so people may see what he has done wrong.
  • GwS KILLER
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108177

Please don't continue this flame war. Does no one see the FRIENDLY in friendly players? Lets just all get along and FIX our mistakes. Kittai might have done the right thing or wrong. If he did the wrong thing then we help him by telling him is mistakes and maybe a little demotion. Please get along
  • Sniper4Life
  • Platinum Boarder
  • One of the worst snipers to date.
"I shall call him Squishy and he will be my Squishy"

Favorite face ----->
The following user(s) said Thank You: .Tenshi

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108183

Quade was obviously slandering josh.

Plus, it does seem like josh was provoked.

Last but not least, these are personal arguments, meaning they are not affecting any of the server's state, nor were they in a server. That's steam private messaging chat, so josh obviously was not in a bad spot.

So, kittai did the right thing by locking the topic, he obviously saw there was too much going on in the topic that was targeted for hate and nothing else, so topic was locked.
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108218

-Support.

I agree with Dray, everything should have been discussed via steam chat or somewhere else, i regret posting on the topic.
  • madaradox
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Madaraarararadox
ت

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108254

anyone mind if i chime in as a old forum moderator.

racism is a very very serious thing with severe legal consequences, i can agree with kittai's diccision as somthing of this matter should be handled discreetly by chute himself be it over the internet or not this is a dangerous thing that only shows room for slander and bullying.

jack i can see why you disagree as freindly players has allways been about community decisions.

personaly this is painful to see as i know and speak to a fair free of them members of staff quade/josh are both freinds of mine and jack iv known you for over a year even if we dont get on like at all. you guys need to work together not with each other or you guys need to come to mutual grounds. THERE is a big power struggle witch im sure everyone can see as half the demotion requests are from other members of staff.

i personaly feel like your all letting chute down if your doing this either that or hes let you down personaly i think its the first one, dureing my time i saw a lot of people removed. hell some of them cost me my possition and as little as i care now i feel chute made the diccision to remove the others purely because of this exact reason there was to much of a power struggle. chute removed them with the intent of making this community a better place and it would be if the rest of you just pulled together and sorted your crap out. number one thing is never publicly humiliate the other member's of your team or how are you ever going to be able to trust them?

yet enougher rant but a outsider.
TheharbokidXD
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder
The happy world of haribo
01/10/12 20:32:36 |FP| Clocket was killed by |FP| Clocket with a |FP| Clocket

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108260

GwS KILLER wrote:
Forum Name: Kittai

Reason: Locking a topic with no valid reason

Evidence:www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...08023&Itemid=426

The reason I have made this demote request is because I feel kittai has abused his forum powers by locking a topic that had no rules broken on it I feel that the only reason he locked the topic was because it was his friend that the complaint was aimed at when asked him to unlock the topic he refused saying that Quade was slandering Josh which he was not as he wanted action for what Josh said to him and I think people should be allowed to express there opinion on that topic which kittai has disallowed anyone to give there opinion on the matter, when I tried to ask him again to unlock the topic after giving my reason why it was an invalid reason to lock it he went offline possibly faking to be offline but i'm unsure.

If you asked him on steam he never replies, he woke me up at 2:00AM saying what to me... Haha
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
Stinkpot
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by dedetee.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108267

09dean_delcora wrote:
GwS KILLER wrote:
Forum Name: Kittai

Reason: Locking a topic with no valid reason

Evidence:www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...08023&Itemid=426

The reason I have made this demote request is because I feel kittai has abused his forum powers by locking a topic that had no rules broken on it I feel that the only reason he locked the topic was because it was his friend that the complaint was aimed at when asked him to unlock the topic he refused saying that Quade was slandering Josh which he was not as he wanted action for what Josh said to him and I think people should be allowed to express there opinion on that topic which kittai has disallowed anyone to give there opinion on the matter, when I tried to ask him again to unlock the topic after giving my reason why it was an invalid reason to lock it he went offline possibly faking to be offline but i'm unsure.

If you asked him on steam he never replies, he woke me up at 2:00AM saying what to me... Haha

Maybe that's because everyone has different time zones
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds