Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108107

As what i can see about that reply you think FP is a scared community, this is a open community and people post complains everyone is allowed to choose if you do it either in the public or behind closed doors, that proves that there was no sence of locking the thread.

I never said I thought FP is a 'scared' community, that doesn't even make any sense. I just stated that this exposure of behaviour does make any community, group, specific player look bad. If you think behaviour like this will go un-noticed by the public eye you are so wrong.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi
The topic has been locked.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108108

alright then what do you think about what quade said?
Well first off, can't believe that got locked This is a serious issue at hand and needs to be dealt with. So i suppose i'll post here.

it realy is not forced to dealt with behind closed doors so there shouldnt be locks on the thread thats my point i want to state out the whole time.
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108109

ujellybro? wrote:
alright then what do you think about what quade said?
Well first off, can't believe that got locked This is a serious issue at hand and needs to be dealt with. So i suppose i'll post here.

it realy is not forced to dealt with behind closed doors so there shouldnt be locks on the thread thats my point i want to state out the whole time.

Very well, your point has been noted. I never implied that something should be forced upon anyone, I was simply stating that this whole issue doesn't make the community look very good.

As for what Quade said, I can understand his element of surprise as there was no broken rules, but Kittai closed the thread because he was thinking about the community as a whole and was trying to protect our image.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by .Tenshi.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108111

Clocket wrote:
Locking the thread doesn't hide it in any way. If he did it to hide it from the public he would of just deleted the entire thread. He did not do it to stop the FP staff team from looking bad.

It does help, it isn't as swift as a removal, however with it being locked nobody can post there, therefore after time it will die and be out-of-view. It will still be there, just not as easy to see.

Are you trying to imply he closed it for personal gain or to make Quade mad? I don't see the logic there.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108114

This is going way too far. Kittai acted in the best interests of your community. As Clocket has already mentioned. If anyone was trying to hide or protect Josh then the post would have simply been deleted.

Kittai, as far as I am concerned, only did what I know myself or Haribo would have done.

Grievances between Leader level staff, Which both Wesker and Quade are, Should be taken up in private and the only other person whom should be involved should be Chute.

Furthermore, I was there when this took place - I am the person hidden by the ******* in the chat logs provided. I personally see it from both sides. I know that Wesker was only messing about and personally think Quade should have taken this up in private.

I know sometimes jokes can go too far, I've been on the receiving end myself. But, I really think this should be cleared up as quickly and cleanly as possible with just Wesker, Quade and Chute. This should be private.

Quade - We both know Wesker is not racist man, Is this at all necessary?
Wesker - I shouldn't have told Quade, I know that now.
Kittai - You've done nothing wrong - I'd not worry about a thing.

Personally - I think Jack should calm down with the demote request on fellow staff. They are not necessary and my personal oppinion is that he is only trying to create drama within the staff community.

Additional:
As far as I know - Wesker DID apologise via TeamSpeak infront of me... If I recall correctly.
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Reegz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: .Tenshi

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108130

He even said that this was a matter to be handled with Chute, and gave Chute permission to unlock i he felt what Kittai did was wrong. Kittai even said that Chute may unlock if he feels the need for me locking it was wrong. At this point, Jack, your looking nothing more than like a bully trying to get your way.

Besides; what wast to say the Quade and Josh weren't Joking, and quade got butthurt about something and decided to take the raw material and post on public? Regardless of Josh calling him names, calling him a "Coon" or "Nigger" or if he called him "Jabberwockyfriendchickenwocniggerbtchassmotherfucker" *Sorry for language, don't censor out, mods, i need that as a statement.* It was an off community out of community topic, IN WHICH DIDN'T EVE HAVE THE FULL CHATLOGS so action shouldn't be taken in community. Technically, your Exploiting, and harrasing other members higher or equal rank of you, Jack, thus giving me and every other member of this community a right to bean request you. And at this point, requesting a random childish ban on a favored moderator, the chances are in MY hands. So quit being brat, and go to Chute about thew matter, as you had before, and you will now, before I personally go against you to Chute.

And whoever trhe moderator is that keeps removinbg my posts, stop it, i am making a point here to both the admins, and the community. Dont remove this post again.

and I want everyone to know something; everytime you post a stupid thing like this, Poor Chute has to go through hell and back dealing with crybabies, whine babies, and bullies, and try to get everyone to stop, the poor man has no time for this disgusting drama. So when your about to clic that submit button, you remember, Chute is dragged in as well.
  • copcia77
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by copcia77.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108142

I'm extremely sadden by this. I never expect to get a demote request by a staff member over one thread, and I didn't know players I thought trusted me would say I abuse. I did not abuse in any way at all. I did not lock the thread of my own personal opinion. I wasn't going to lock it in the first place; I received a few steam messages to do something about the topic so I eventually decided to lock it after a while of thinking. I can't believe people want me demoted over this. I did it for the sake of two super admins exposing themselves into a bad reputation, either one or another. I had an issue with another staff member before with similarities, but I took it up with the Super Admins, not the forums. Why? because all it creates is toxic, hate, flaming posts that this community does not need. I am sorry if you guys think I abused but as said above it was in no way abuse.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: .Tenshi

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108145

You didnt abuse, Kittai, you did your job, and you did it well.

Nothing you need to worry about, pal.
  • copcia77
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108158

-support kittai didnt abuse
  • Omar
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Exams are nightmares!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!