Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108093

Jack wrote:
The only person he did that to was clocket and he was fine with it he was even going to give him an updated picture of him self and it wasn't photoshop it was just the picture and he added writing

Wrong, he has Photoshopped several pictures of a former player known as A Red Ghost that was taken from his facebook page, and spammed them on the RP server via spray.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Clocket. Reason: Quoting deleted messages.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108095

Jochs wrote:

Jack wrote:
The only person he did that to was clocket and he was fine with it he was even going to give him an updated picture of him self and it wasn't photoshop it was just the picture and he added writing

Wrong, he has Photoshopped several pictures of a former player known as A Red Ghost that was taken from his facebook page, and spammed them on the RP server via spray.

From what I remember after chute talked to Quade about that he stopped and from what I remember you used that picture as well to troll him
  • GwS KILLER
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108096

Sadly im going to +support this, the thread was made to argue about something and there is no single reason to lock it unless its a flamewar that is gone out of hand, but it was a simple argue thread.
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108098

ujellybro? wrote:
Sadly im going to +support this, the thread was made to argue about something and there is no single reason to lock it unless its a flamewar that is gone out of hand, but it was a simple argue thread.

There is a single reason to take action on it and I will continue to defend that, it makes the community look extremely bad.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108099

uzi wrote:
ujellybro? wrote:

There is a single reason to take action on it and I will continue to defend that, it makes the community look extremely bad.

That is clearly not true. it was a complaint of a admin, i dont see why it makes the community looks bad everyone in this community is allowed to create a option or to report something on the forums and that is all he did.
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108102

ujellybro? wrote:
uzi wrote:
ujellybro? wrote:

That is clearly not true. it was a complaint of a admin, i dont see why it makes the community looks bad everyone in this community is allowed to create a option or to report something on the forums and that is all he did.

Two SuperAdmins have been exposed having a negative and childish argument, these staff members are to set an example.

'If I were looking at this topic now as a newcomer I would turn the other way, no-one wants a community with un-professional staff. This is exactly how it harms our reputation.'
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by .Tenshi.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108103

'If I were looking at this topic now as a newcomer I would turn the other way, no-one wants a community with un-professional staff. This is exactly how it harms our reputation.'

You totaly ignore the fact that kittai locked a abuse report thread. those threads are to solve things and by locking them you dont solve them. take a example with the demote request against jochs that clocket made, after around 50posts they came out of it. so i dont see how reporting abusive admins harm our reputation.
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108104

so i dont see how reporting abusive admins harm our reputation.

So many of you here fail at seeing how the public will see this, and of course I didn't ignore the fact that an abuse thread has been locked. I think Kittai did the right thing, that issue should have been resolved 'behind closed doors' with Chute, then none of this silly behaviour would be exposed to the public eye.

If I were to look at FP right now and judge the community as many people do, I would say at a first glance that;

• The Staff team is unstable
  • Un-professional staff are recruited
  • The forums are full of drama

etcetera, etcetera.. etcetera.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108105

Well first off, can't believe that got locked. This is a serious issue at hand and needs to be dealt with. So i suppose i'll post here.

Yes i made photoshopped pictures of steven, but those were merely jokes about him getting angry about issues on the server. They were not RACIST like the ones you were trying to make.

How many times have you called my phone josh?

Heres the chat were josh apologized. I didnt post it because i don't really think thats fit for an apology. He didn't even apologize for calling me racist remarks. He only apologized for trying to make pictures of me...

|FP| Jochs: I am sorry if it offended you
QWADY!: no you're not
|FP| Jochs: I didn't even make the picture
QWADY!: I'm going to make a formal complaint to chute about this.
|FP| Jochs: Mad about it?
QWADY!: You've called me a nigger and a coon several times in the last 30 minutes.
|FP| Jochs: I called gavin a coon, ya minge.
QWADY!: Well you called me a nigger several times
|FP| Jochs: Why does it please you so much to fuck with me?
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108106

uzi wrote:

So many of you here fail at seeing how the public will see this, and of course I didn't ignore the fact that an abuse thread has been locked. I think Kittai did the right thing, that issue should have been resolved 'behind closed doors' with Chute, then none of this silly behaviour would be exposed to the public eye.

If I were to look at FP right now and judge the community as many people do, I would say at a first glance that;

<li>The Staff team is unstable</li> <li>Un-professional staff are recruited</li> <li>The forums are full of drama</li>

etcetera, etcetera.. etcetera.

As what i can see about that reply you think FP is a scared community, this is a open community and people post complains everyone is allowed to choose if you do it either in the public or behind closed doors, that proves that there was no sence of locking the thread.
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Catgroove.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds