Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 9 months ago #108074

Jack, I don't know if you ever noticed, but this demote request and Quade's complaint are linked. You are complaining because Kittai locked the topic when it did not break any rules, so I can comment on the situation as I am involved in it.

Never at one point did I say you couldn't comment on this post I want everyone to comment on it
  • GwS KILLER
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Clocket. Reason: Quoting deleted messages.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 9 months ago #108075

Jack, I find it amusing how you quote things whilst not understanding what they say and mean.
I will make it short since you are refusing to pay attention.

Arguments like the one in Quade's post are not permitted to be posted publicly on the forums here.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Jochs.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 9 months ago #108076

Jochs wrote:
Jack, I find it amusing how you quote things whilst not understanding what they say and mean.
I will make it short since you are refusing to pay attention.

Arguments as such are not permitted to be posted publicly on the forums here.

Doesn't matter how many times you say it was an argument it wasn't he was trying to tell you to stop being racist to him which you took as a joke which was wrong so he took it to the forums where he would be taken more serious which was stopped by kittai even when he didn't break any rules
  • GwS KILLER
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 9 months ago #108083

There is a valid reason, it is a shame you fail horribly in seeing that.

The thread was closed because it being open only hinders FP's reputation, do you think two of the superadmins arguing looks good?

They shouldn't be exposing themselves publicly like that, Quade should have taken the fact that superadmins are to set an example before posting such a topic. That whole issue could have been sorted out 'behind closed doors' without exposing this behaviour to the public eye, it only makes our staff team look bad.

I feel strongly that Kittai did the right thing by closing it, I personally would have removed the topic completely and told Quade and Josh to sort this out without bringing drama on the forums.

I disgusts me that Jack had to post this demote request, if you use your brain and look at the whole situation you can see that taking action on this kind of subject was the right thing to do.

I personally feel like Jack just wanted to cause a bit of drama.

Good day.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 9 months ago #108085

uzi wrote:
There is a valid reason, it is a shame you fail horribly in seeing that.

The thread was closed because it being open only hinders FP's reputation, do you think two of the superadmins arguing looks good?

They shouldn't be exposing themselves publicly like that, Quade should have taken the fact that superadmins are to set an example before posting such a topic. That whole issue could have been sorted out 'behind closed doors' without exposing this behaviour to the public eye, it only makes our staff team look bad.

I feel strongly that Kittai did the right thing by closing it, I personally would have removed the topic completely and told Quade and Josh to sort this out without bringing drama on the forums.

I disgusts me that Jack had to post this demote request, if you use your brain and look at the whole situation you can see that taking action on this kind of subject was the right thing to do.

I personally feel like Jack just wanted to cause a bit of drama.

Good day.

That's wrong what you are saying is that Quade didn't try to sort it out with josh which he did but josh wouldn't take him seriously so Quade brought it on the forums for the community to see because what josh did was wrong and he wanted something done about josh he wanted people to give there opinion on the matter because he wanted to show how josh could act to people and to show josh isn't as perfect as everyone thinks he is kittai didn't lock the topic for admin reasons as he never says why it's been locked he just "I feel" which isn't what his decisions should be based on
  • GwS KILLER
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 9 months ago #108086

Quade didn't try to sort it out with josh

I never said that, you are trying to twist my words. I Believe that Quade would have tried to resolve this without it going public, but because he was struggling with Josh he had to make it a public issue.

That's the problem, this whole issue makes FP look really bad. I am not bothered what went on between Quade and Josh, put that aside. You need to think about the public eye, and what happens to 'Friendly' Players reputation when a thing like this is exposed.

As I stated before, I think the topic should have been removed, it damages FP as a whole.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by .Tenshi.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 9 months ago #108087

This is hard for me to understand. Jack constantly wants this to be only concerning kittai's demote request, even though he insists on bringing up specific details of situation with quade and myself.

Jack, you are acting so childish right now, it's pathetic. What you are saying leads me to believe that you take offense to that fact that atleast some people in FP respect me for what I do.

Me not taking Quade seriously is his own fault for spamming my personal phone number 5 times as restricted, and laughing about it with Reegz behind my back, he brought it on himself. If Quade would have posted the entire chat, rather than posting a small portion (you can see this just by looking at the scrollbar), it would have been known that I messaged him apologizing for what was done, and he immediately replies with "I am making a formal complaint to Chute." As said before, there was no need to post that publicly, and if Quade takes things that seriously, then I am sure he wouldn't:
1. Constantly joke about Phillip's nationality and accent.
2. Photoshop players and create sprays of them with inappropriate captions on the RP server.

It's an obvious defamation of character.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 9 months ago #108088

uzi wrote:
Quade didn't try to sort it out with josh

I never said that, you are trying to twist my words. I Believe that Quade would have tried to resolve this without it going public, but because he was struggling with Josh he had to make it a public issue.

That's the problem, this whole issue makes FP look really bad. I am not bothered what went on between Quade and Josh, put that aside. You need to think about the public eye, and what happens to 'Friendly' Players reputation when a thing like this is exposed.

As I stated before, I think the topic should have been removed, it damages FP as a whole.

It doesn't damage FP as a whole it shows that everyone's opinion matters by giving them the freedom to comment on that topic it shows that as a community we can deiced on the best course of action that has to be taken to deal with Josh kittai took that away when he locked that topic I wouldn't have mind if he did it for a reason but he didn't he took it away because of a personal matter which is breaking the rules and I didn't twist your word from what I read you implied he did nothing

Jochs wrote:

Jack, you are acting so childish right now, it's pathetic. What you are saying leads me to believe that you take offense to that fact that atleast some people in FP respect me for what I do.

You say i'm childish when you posted about my grammer on this topic when it had nothing to do with any thing and I didn't know people respected you for being racist.

1. Constantly joke about Phillip's nationality and accent.

Unlike Quade phillip's doesn't care what people say about him if he did Quade wouldn't continue with the stuff he says

2. Photoshop players and create sprays of them with inappropriate captions on the RP server.

The only person he did that to was clocket and he was fine with it he was even going to give him an updated picture of him self and it wasn't photoshop it was just the picture and he added writing
  • GwS KILLER
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by GwS KILLER.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 9 months ago #108089

Jack, you obviously aren't even thinking how this is reflecting upon the community itself, you are only concerned with how people reflect their opinions on me, that's how it always has been with you, ever since I came back to FP after my short leave.

As stated by Kittai, Quade did not request any specific action to be taken, he only wanted the situation to be made public, and did not provide proper validation for the majority of his claims (defamation of character) If you are making a complaint, a person of higher authority is the only one that has the ability to decide on what should be done. If Chute wants a community decision, then he will say so.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 9 months ago #108090

It doesn't damage FP as a whole it shows that everyone's opinion matters by giving them the freedom to comment on that topic it shows that as a community we can deiced on the best course of action that has to be taken to deal with Josh kittai took that away when he locked that topic I wouldn't have mind if he did it for a reason but he didn't he took it away because of a personal matter which is breaking the rules and I didn't twist your word from what I read you implied he did nothing

You are right in the sense that giving us freedom of opinion is a good thing, however on a case like this I think is very dangerous.

• Racism
  • Childish Behaviour
  • Negativity

Those are just a few of the things that have been exposed about this community, the disturbing part is, it was from SuperAdmins, the rank people look up to for an example.

If I were looking at this topic now as a newcomer I would turn the other way, no-one wants a community with un-professional staff. This is exactly how it harms our reputation.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds