Username Password: Remember me

Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator

Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108042

Forum Name: Kittai

Reason: Locking a topic with no valid reason

Evidence:www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...08023&Itemid=426

The reason I have made this demote request is because I feel kittai has abused his forum powers by locking a topic that had no rules broken on it I feel that the only reason he locked the topic was because it was his friend that the complaint was aimed at when asked him to unlock the topic he refused saying that Quade was slandering Josh which he was not as he wanted action for what Josh said to him and I think people should be allowed to express there opinion on that topic which kittai has disallowed anyone to give there opinion on the matter, when I tried to ask him again to unlock the topic after giving my reason why it was an invalid reason to lock it he went offline possibly faking to be offline but i'm unsure.
  • GwS KILLER
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108050

Kittai did the right thing, there was excessive arguing on the thread and it was getting out of hand, and so locking it was the correct to do. I don't know why your all arguing and fighting like little children in a playground, you shouldn't be looking for a flaw in everything your fellow admins do to report them and bring them down, your supposed to treat eachover with respect and handle situations where an admin may of made a mistake maturely, and try to help them set it right, rather than posting a denote request the second they get something wrong.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108051

i don't support this i mean maybe he shouldent have locked the topic but the topic should not have been started in the first place because of how high up they are it should be dealt with away from us lesser people x
  • bickels
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108054

4 Sided Triangle wrote:
Kittai did the right thing, there was excessive arguing on the thread and it was getting out of hand, and so locking it was the correct to do. I don't know why your all arguing and fighting like little children in a playground, you shouldn't be looking for a flaw in everything your fellow admins do to report them and bring them down, your supposed to treat eachover with respect and handle situations where an admin may of made a mistake maturely, and try to help them set it right, rather than posting a denote request the second they get something wrong.

There was no flame wars started by Quade he just posted his complaint and the proof he wanted uploading he didn't reply to anyone only person you could say was flaming was Josh but even he wasn't he was defending him self if there was any flame wars Quade didn't start any so the topic shouldn't be locked as the person who started has broken no rules nether is there any rules broken on the thread kittai locked on invalid grounds therefor it should be unlocked I gave kittai a chance to unlock it but he wouldn't but he refused to so the only reason I feel he locked it was because Josh is his friend.

bickels wrote:
i don't support this i mean maybe he shouldent have locked the topic but the topic should not have been started in the first place because of how high up they are it should be dealt with away from us lesser people x

Bickels what said there was wrong your opinion matters don't let anyone tell you otherwise chute likes to hear everyones point of view before he takes action what you said there means we should not allow you to comment on anything because you don't have powers this is not how friendly players is and I wont allow it to be that way doesn't matter how high up in ranks they are I will take them down if they have broken the rules they like you have to follow the rules or they will be punished like you would.
  • GwS KILLER
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by GwS KILLER.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108057

CloudNet wrote:
4 Sided Triangle wrote:

I don't think you get the point, it was a complaint, not a demotion request. Also, no one was fighting like little kids in a playground, they were discussing. What you've basically just said, is 'Don't report bad stuff about admins, we are all corrupt."

No report it when its needed, not when they make 1 mistake and at every chance you get.

Also I'm not an admin and i never once in there said anything remotely like the admins are corrupt. I have no idea where you made that sentance up from.
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by 4 Sided Triangle.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108059

Jack, if you actually read the entire topic, you would have noticed that Kittai was not the only one who felt that the topic should have been locked.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Clocket. Reason: Going off-topic.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108060

4 Sided Triangle wrote:
CloudNet wrote:
4 Sided Triangle wrote:

I don't think you get the point, it was a complaint, not a demotion request. Also, no one was fighting like little kids in a playground, they were discussing. What you've basically just said, is 'Don't report bad stuff about admins, we are all corrupt."

No report it when its needed, not when they make 1 mistake and at every chance you get.

Also I'm not an admin and i never once in there said anything remotely like the admins are corrupt. I have no idea where you made that sentance up from.

Before you say that you should have read what I said I told kittai to unlock it as he didn't unlock it because it was locked for an invalid reason after that he refused to unlock it when I gave many valid points after trying to ask him further he went offline stopping me from being able to talk to him I took that as he wasn't going to listen to me so I made this demote request I gave him enough time to change it so he was given a warning before I made this

Jochs wrote:
Jack, if you actually read the entire topic, you would have noticed that Kittai was not the only one who felt that the topic should have been locked.

Also, I don't understand your logic, as it is almost entirely flawed. How am I not defending myself with what I say? Please explain, as you have me completely baffled.

That was his opinion he thought it should be unlocked other people wanted to give there opinion on the matter which is fully allowed my logic isn't flawed if you read the demote request this is about kittai taking away people freedom to give there opinion on a topic that concerns everyone in FP and if you read it correctly I said you were only trying to defend your self which your allowed to do.
  • GwS KILLER
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by GwS KILLER.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108061

and if you read it correctly I said you were only trying to defend your self which your allowed to do.

If you were to actually punctuate and use proper grammar, then we wouldn't have this problem, Jack.

[/quote] if you read the demote request this is about kittai taking away people freedom to give there opinion on a topic that concerns everyone in FP[quote]

Also, you state that this topic is a demote request for Kittai, but your the one who decided to bring up the ban request and mention me, so I am going to say my side of the whole thing. I am allowed to defend myself. Don't be a hypocrite.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Jochs.

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108065

see this has gone from a disagreement to a fight.

we all said that it should be kept with the admins and sort it out that way ok you say to him to unlock a topic but it's all got out of hand it seems since the servers have gone down people want to fight all the time and take sides so can i suggest we stop fighting each other please? x
  • bickels
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Kittai Demotion Request Forum Moderator 11 years, 8 months ago #108066

Jochs wrote:
If you were to actually punctuate and use proper grammar, then we wouldn't have this problem, Jack.

This has nothing to do with the demote request it's a shot at me trying to make a flame war between us to show that i'm wrong but it wont also it breaks the forum rules.

Also, you state that this topic is a demote request for Kittai, but your the one who decided to bring up the ban request and mention me, so I am going to say my side of the whole thing. I am allowed to defend myself. Don't be a hypocrite.

I only brought the demote up because that's where kittai broke the rules I personnel wasn't going to comment on your demote request nether will I when it's unlocked but other people may want to comment on it that's why I made this to give people the freedom to state there opinion on it.
  • GwS KILLER
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Clocket. Reason: Quoting deleted messages.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds