Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Gbrah Demote Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Gbrah Demote Request

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107559

GBrah wrote:
And we have the whole party. The 4 people that sit in skype calls all day talking behind peoples backs and plan how to get rid of people who they dislike. Am I right?

Once again, your completely ignoring the fact there is any evidence there, and instead talking rubbish about players in an attempt to defend yourself. Please stop with the irrelevant comments gbrah.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107560

4 Sided Triangle wrote:
GBrah wrote:
And we have the whole party. The 4 people that sit in skype calls all day talking behind peoples backs and plan how to get rid of people who they dislike. Am I right?

Once again, your completely ignoring the fact there is any evidence there, and instead talking rubbish about players in an attempt to defend yourself. Please stop with the irrelevant comments gbrah.

That's evidence of me solving the issue not abusing my powers.
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107561

You abused your powers trying to solve the issue, but it was an inappropriate misuse of your powers. The slay command is not a command used to kill everyone until the map has changed under any circumstances. There are different commands to change the map.

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107563

This looks more like a argument then a demote request,

It is true the !slay command is not used for this situations
but with gbrah not having his full powers that he has, he tried to help everyone by slaying them to change the map, thats nice of gbrah but not where the slay command is used for.

Hope this gets settled.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107564

4 Sided Triangle wrote:
You abused your powers trying to solve the issue, but it was an inappropriate misuse of your powers. The slay command is not a command used to kill everyone until the map has changed under any circumstances. There are different commands to change the map.

Which I did not have, I told you already. And the slay command can be used any time.
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107566

GBrah wrote:
4 Sided Triangle wrote:

Which I did not have, I told you already. And the slay command can be used any time.

Yes it can, but whether it should be used or not is a totally different matter. You can't just go around slaying everyone.

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107567

Considering the fact that he does not have the power to change the map, he did the right thing from what I have read. He used his powers to fix an issue with the mapping, if there was no problem with the map in question, it would be a totally different matter.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107573

4 Sided Triangle wrote:
GBrah wrote:
4 Sided Triangle wrote:

Yes it can, but whether it should be used or not is a totally different matter. You can't just go around slaying everyone.

I don't go around slaying everyone, the map loaded with no weapons so I went and solved the problem. It would be wrong to let people play on a broken map like that and I wouldn't be doing my job if I did so.
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107574

Meeting is over now anyway. Requesting this be locked.

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107577

Rizzo, this kind of stuff is making me so sick and tired of you.

I was in the game a few moments before Gbrah did this. I mentioned the idea and many of the people in game were happy with it... except one person. Can anyone guess the name of the person who would WANT to play on a map that had ZERO weapons spawned on it? Rizzo, AKA 4 Sided Triangle. Now why did you want to play on a map that is broken for the TTT gamemode? I have absolutely no idea.

With Rizzo not wanting to get slayed, I said screw it and just left the server because I wanted to play TTT, not stand around with crowbars and get silence pistoled. Major sigh..

In all of your efforts to stop abuse, you end up ruining the fun for everyone else.
And it wasn't abuse, Gbrah used the only means he had to quickly switch the map.

I realize the meeting is over and this 'has passed', but I did want to voice my opinion regardless.
  • grim
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by grim.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds