Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Gbrah Demote Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Gbrah Demote Request

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107527

For one, dont call me unnintelligent, Jokerz, especially coming from your mouth, for two, IT. DIDNT. HURT. YOU. He made it to where the map spawned weapons! Your butthurt probably cuz you were a traitor. Thats all this is. A post of butthurt. He did the right thing.
  • copcia77
  • Platinum Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107528

4 Sided Triangle wrote:
rye10516 wrote:
there is no negative effect to the player for getting slayed. -support

Yes there is it means we can't play.

Gbrah: !slay *

map loading....

everyone except 4sided: oh hey we can play without a glitch now
4sided: QQ I GOT SLAYED QQ MADMIN ABUSE QQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • rye10516
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107529

rye10516 wrote:
4 Sided Triangle wrote:
rye10516 wrote:
there is no negative effect to the player for getting slayed. -support

Yes there is it means we can't play.

map loading....

everyone except 4sided: oh hey we can play without a glitch now
4sided: QQ I GOT SLAYED QQ MADMIN ABUSE QQQQQQQQQQQQ

I'm sorry were you there? No i don't think you were. Don't be immature or rude on this thread please, it isn't a thread or joking around or being immature, it is serious.

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107530

+support, i have seen gbrah abusing so much things in the RP server i dont think he deserves more then a demotion.

also Rye were putting this on as a serious topic, it means that you cannot troll like that
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107532

Rye, please dont be an idiot.

And I know he has abused on RP. I have witnessed it. Shit, so many times I could take up an entire page listing. I just feel that again, this thread was made by someone who was a traitor, and thought they could win 3 rounds by killing people with no weapons. This is a thread of butthurt. Nothing more. Now should he be demoted from RP? Yes!!! From this situation? No, I think he did the right thing, look, if he hadnt slain everyone, there would have beeen ban requsts filling up the forums, as well as complaint requests on him not doing his job because he is administrator, also against the people that had guns, assuming they all had hacks, and it would be just non stop chaos. I really hope yall understand this, because I cant make it any more clear.
  • copcia77
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107533

support i thought you were trusted gbrah
  • SemiVoltage
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
#Surfboart

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107534

Tanner Leteff wrote:
Rye, please dont be an idiot.

And I know he has abused on RP. I have witnessed it. Shit, so many times I could take up an entire page listing. I just feel that again, this thread was made by someone who was a traitor, and thought they could win 3 rounds by killing people with no weapons. This is a thread of butthurt. Nothing more. Now should he be demoted from RP? Yes!!! From this situation? No, I think he did the right thing, look, if he hadnt slain everyone, there would have beeen ban requsts filling up the forums, as well as complaint requests on him not doing his job because he is administrator, also against the people that had guns, assuming they all had hacks, and it would be just non stop chaos. I really hope yall understand this, because I cant make it any more clear.

The thing is with the RP server, He doesn't respect or obey the rules. He feels he can break the rules and still be admin, but really i feel that as an admin of TTT he should be respecting all FP server rules.

This thread isn't of butthurt, i genuinely believe he has abused his power here.

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107536

You wouldnt have done anything more than blink if you were a Civilian! You would have just leaned back in your chair, and waited for the map to change, thats how I KNOW you were a traitor.

And remove that damn spam link on your signature, all it does is makes you 5$ and people get mic spammed with an "You are an idiot" from youareanidiot.org.
  • copcia77
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by copcia77.

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107537

Tanner Leteff wrote:
You wouldnt have done anything more than blink if you were a Civilian! You would have just leaned back in your chair, and waited for the map to change, thats how I KNOW you were a traitor.

And remove that damn spam link on your signature, all it does is makes you 5$ and people get mic spammed with an "You are an idiot" from youareanidiot.org.

It makes me like $0.0001, its a bit of fun and completely irrelevant to the situation.

Re: Gbrah Demote Request 11 years, 8 months ago #107538

-Support this is his first time abusing, we don't have that many staff members anyway. And did most of the server want him to do that?
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds